Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

I Sleep With Her In The Kitchen - 13 Years Old Boy Confesses Sleeping With House - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Sleep With Her In The Kitchen - 13 Years Old Boy Confesses Sleeping With House (6274 Views)

I Removed My Father’s Private Part For Money Ritual – 20-year-old Boy Confesses / Suspected Yahoo Boy Confesses To Ripping His Colleagues Off Of $24k / "I Sleep With 5 Men Daily" – Lagos Prostitute Reveals How Much She Earns (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Sleep With Her In The Kitchen - 13 Years Old Boy Confesses Sleeping With House by AhaomasMedia: 12:31am On Sep 21, 2021
A boy aged 13 years old shocked a court in Nairobi on 20th Monday 2021 after confessing that he knowingly slept with their female house help of 39 years for more than 8 months. The boy confessed that his relationship with the Househelp started way back in July 2020. Please continue reading here:� https://naijanite.com/2021/09/20/i-sleep-with-her-in-the-kitchen-13-years-old-boy-confesses-sleeping-with-house-help/
Re: I Sleep With Her In The Kitchen - 13 Years Old Boy Confesses Sleeping With House by Nobody: 12:36am On Sep 21, 2021
That's how they start from a very tender age.

1 Like

Re: I Sleep With Her In The Kitchen - 13 Years Old Boy Confesses Sleeping With House by Nobody: 12:41am On Sep 21, 2021
Mercychen:

Are u blaming the boy or the old woman that raped him? angry

Or because he's male now, a little boy can't be a victim of statutory rape? undecided

27 Likes

Re: I Sleep With Her In The Kitchen - 13 Years Old Boy Confesses Sleeping With House by Nobody: 1:03am On Sep 21, 2021
Afriqan:

Or because he's male now, a little boy can't be a victim of statutory rape? undecided
don't mind her, as if the little boy raped the old foolish woman.

9 Likes

Re: I Sleep With Her In The Kitchen - 13 Years Old Boy Confesses Sleeping With House by Ever8090: 1:28am On Sep 21, 2021
Fear women ..but Kenya and strange news Shaa!
Re: I Sleep With Her In The Kitchen - 13 Years Old Boy Confesses Sleeping With House by Ruthy12302: 2:38am On Sep 21, 2021
Please my brothers and sisters, I need your input, someone want to help me with a working Visa for two years in Canada with full payment of 1.8 Million and 300k of initial deposit, please is it genuine, help me with your advice,
Re: I Sleep With Her In The Kitchen - 13 Years Old Boy Confesses Sleeping With House by F22RAPTOR(m): 3:52am On Sep 21, 2021
Ruthy12302:
Please my brothers and sisters, I need your input, someone want to help me with a working Visa for two years in Canada with full payment of 1.8 Million and 300k of initial deposit, please is it genuine, help me with your advice,
my dear U better save ur money.

2 Likes

Re: I Sleep With Her In The Kitchen - 13 Years Old Boy Confesses Sleeping With House by GodwinGodon(m): 5:47am On Sep 21, 2021
The lady is a nymphomeniac, rapist. They brainwashed the litle boy to take responsibility of the opposite crime. The judge would be foolish not to sentence the idiotic girl for sexually abusing the boy.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sleep With Her In The Kitchen - 13 Years Old Boy Confesses Sleeping With House by MufasaLion: 6:01am On Sep 21, 2021
Mercychen:

Don't be ignorant and biased. What of the lady that slept with him?

5 Likes

Re: I Sleep With Her In The Kitchen - 13 Years Old Boy Confesses Sleeping With House by Bluewitch(f): 6:24am On Sep 21, 2021
AhaomasMedia:
A boy aged 13 years old shocked a court in Nairobi on 20th Monday 2021 after confessing that he knowingly slept with their female house help of 39 years for more than 8 months. The boy confessed that his relationship with the Househelp started way back in July 2020. Please continue reading here:� https://naijanite.com/2021/09/20/i-sleep-with-her-in-the-kitchen-13-years-old-boy-confesses-sleeping-with-house-help/

He's a minor undecided

And a minor cannot give consent

Means she raped him....

8 Likes

Re: I Sleep With Her In The Kitchen - 13 Years Old Boy Confesses Sleeping With House by Tomilola360: 6:36am On Sep 21, 2021
Afriqan:

ofcos the little 13 year old boy raped the 39 year old woman.

The future is female
cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Sleep With Her In The Kitchen - 13 Years Old Boy Confesses Sleeping With House by Oviebright: 7:07am On Sep 21, 2021
Ruthy12302:
Please don’t let dem scam u.

1 Like

Re: I Sleep With Her In The Kitchen - 13 Years Old Boy Confesses Sleeping With House by eastOFwest(m): 7:09am On Sep 21, 2021
Mercychen:

Why won't you side with your type? I wonder how many innocent little boys you would have defiled? SMH!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sleep With Her In The Kitchen - 13 Years Old Boy Confesses Sleeping With House by adecz: 7:26am On Sep 21, 2021
✌️Catching them young.... cool cool cool
Re: I Sleep With Her In The Kitchen - 13 Years Old Boy Confesses Sleeping With House by IJOBA11: 7:50am On Sep 21, 2021
Mercychen:
DE-ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT NOWangry

4 Likes

Re: I Sleep With Her In The Kitchen - 13 Years Old Boy Confesses Sleeping With House by RevolverOcelot(m): 8:04am On Sep 21, 2021
Mercychen:

If it had been a 38 yr old man and a 13yr old girl would u say such callous rubbish?

Ruthy12302:
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Sleep With Her In The Kitchen - 13 Years Old Boy Confesses Sleeping With House by DrSamOnowu87(m): 8:26am On Sep 21, 2021
Which one come be 20th monday 2021. Which country get dis kind date,calender abeg?
Re: I Sleep With Her In The Kitchen - 13 Years Old Boy Confesses Sleeping With House by TUANKU(m): 8:49am On Sep 21, 2021
Mercychen:
Blaming a 13 year old for the actions of a 39 year old adult, you be real mumu.
Everything is a gender war to you blockhead.
Re: I Sleep With Her In The Kitchen - 13 Years Old Boy Confesses Sleeping With House by TUANKU(m): 8:53am On Sep 21, 2021
Ruthy12302:
grin grin grin
Don't
Re: I Sleep With Her In The Kitchen - 13 Years Old Boy Confesses Sleeping With House by GodwinGodon(m): 8:57am On Sep 21, 2021
Mercychen:
You are simply a fool of the highest order. You go about fucking oldmen till you bcome an addict and start raping minor boys. Am sure you don dey Bleep 10yrs old boys for years now. Otherwise you wudnt speak evil with your rubish mouth, mumu

4 Likes

Re: I Sleep With Her In The Kitchen - 13 Years Old Boy Confesses Sleeping With House by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 21, 2021
Mercychen:

Rapist spotted!
Re: I Sleep With Her In The Kitchen - 13 Years Old Boy Confesses Sleeping With House by Boogyman557: 9:26am On Sep 21, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool DAT AINT RITE. I JUST NEED A GUD MORNING KUSH TO RELAX ON DIS
Re: I Sleep With Her In The Kitchen - 13 Years Old Boy Confesses Sleeping With House by Gadafii: 10:13am On Sep 21, 2021
that 39 year old evening news paper is a rapist, send her to jail

we have lots of them here in nigerian, beyond..the other time it was an older school teacher in the US that was having canal knowlege of an underage student that was supposed to be in her care.

how can a 39 year old lady be sleeping with a 13 year old boy who doesnt know what hes doing

women are scum

where is mosdi please

1 Like

Re: I Sleep With Her In The Kitchen - 13 Years Old Boy Confesses Sleeping With House by DoctorDree(m): 10:17am On Sep 21, 2021
Crazy woman
Re: I Sleep With Her In The Kitchen - 13 Years Old Boy Confesses Sleeping With House by fattprince(m): 10:40am On Sep 21, 2021
Ruthy12302:
Try applying yourself please even if you not given the experience is worth it. And be persistent.
Re: I Sleep With Her In The Kitchen - 13 Years Old Boy Confesses Sleeping With House by bukatyne(f): 10:53am On Sep 21, 2021
AhaomasMedia:

embarassed embarassed cry

And why is the boy made to 'confess' and take responsibility?

If the age gap was close, it is a different discussion.

The woman is practically like a mother to him!
Re: I Sleep With Her In The Kitchen - 13 Years Old Boy Confesses Sleeping With House by AgentGoat: 12:48pm On Sep 21, 2021
Ruthy12302:

Not looking genuine.

1 Like

Re: I Sleep With Her In The Kitchen - 13 Years Old Boy Confesses Sleeping With House by 7victor(m): 12:52pm On Sep 21, 2021
That is how boys would start at a very tender age to sleep around.

When they grow up, and you are not sleeping around like them, they would hate you, say you are not a real man and be sidelining you.

If you believe that a man should also have respect as far as sexuality is concerned, that is how they would be ganging up against you,

because to them,if they are not disgraced by women, then they are not really men.

You will see a handsome, well dressed man who does not believe that a woman can admire his handsomeness.

He believes that he must be disgraced by a woman before being accepted by her.

If by mistake, you suggest to him that his handsomeness can get him favours from women, that is how he would start hating you.

He will be looking down on you as if you are the worst thing he has ever seen.

That is why a woman wrote that men love bitches because of how much men are disgracing themselves because they believe that they are "Men".

To them "Man" means suffering, being disgraced by women, lacking self respect, stupidity, wickedness and having sex.
Re: I Sleep With Her In The Kitchen - 13 Years Old Boy Confesses Sleeping With House by Meteng: 1:47pm On Sep 21, 2021
Very normal. I can't remember the number of our house helps that used me to their satisfaction
Re: I Sleep With Her In The Kitchen - 13 Years Old Boy Confesses Sleeping With House by lecturer50(m): 2:14pm On Sep 21, 2021
The ladies in my office said they are going to stone her (the house help).

I showed my colleagues this news and i was very surprised when all the ladies here said they would stone that housemaid for defiling a young boy.

Na wa o.

3 Likes

Re: I Sleep With Her In The Kitchen - 13 Years Old Boy Confesses Sleeping With House by Parkflash(f): 3:06pm On Sep 21, 2021
I don't understand what this one is confessing? The woman is clearly a pedophile
Re: I Sleep With Her In The Kitchen - 13 Years Old Boy Confesses Sleeping With House by becky39000(m): 3:46pm On Sep 21, 2021
Ruthy12302:

Bro save ur money!!!!
Don't fall for any scam!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Beheaded Several People In Benue State(very Graphic Photo / Police Rescue 15 Victims Of Human Trafficking In Katsina / Guy Naked Slay Queen Neat As They Fight In Lagos(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.