Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

D0nt L0ve Me!!! ( not my fault, She Fell So Hard) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / D0nt L0ve Me!!! ( not my fault, She Fell So Hard) (2541 Views)

It Is True Love, She Fell In Love With My Scar (STORY) / It Wasn't My Fault, Was It?... / Whose Fault? (betrayal And Revenge) A Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D0nt L0ve Me!!! ( not my fault, She Fell So Hard) by Born2winKingOG: 1:50am On Sep 21, 2021
All rights reserved.
@2021.

my first storyline, reality mixed with fictions, respect to all the working boys out there.

Disclaimer: nothing here should be taken personal
Sars officials, Dss, interpol, fbi seu.n back off
Rated 18

introduction: my name is kennedy buh call me keno,am 20yrs old, I attended urhobo college secondary school, born and bred in the street of warri, waff city..from a poor family background, am itshekiri/ijaw by tribe, ogbijor water side..back then I still remember how me and my guys go trek for hot sun, before school close because we won gather money take buy new palm, that's to tell you how things hard for myside.

i lived with my uncle, mom ran away when I was 3years old till today I never still see her, my papa had to to take new wife, from neighbor turn wife..... the woman treated me bad,my dad saw it for peace to reign had to dump me in warri, since 2006, he relocated to ph, last I heard him don get several kids.

staying with my uncle had to do several illicit acts to survive, some I was caught, some I was not, but the flog community gave me 2011 still dey my mind, and here goes my story.............................
Re: D0nt L0ve Me!!! ( not my fault, She Fell So Hard) by Born2winKingOG: 1:51am On Sep 21, 2021
hardcore warri slangs, if you nor understand just quote me.

Shey you know say we got disguise.(make kpor kpor nor knock my door.

Criticism are welcome....real name's....real places...reality.

1 Like

Re: D0nt L0ve Me!!! ( not my fault, She Fell So Hard) by Born2winKingOG: 8:17am On Sep 21, 2021
CHAPTER ONE

THE PAIN

over the years, have learnt to understand, it's survival of the fittest, no parents no elder siblings to put me on the right path so I had to steal Sometimes to survive.

affa na, onos how it dey be, omo alarm dey stone me o,

onos: today na market day, you nor know say you go carry wheelbarrow make you go carry load for effurun market.

me: obob, I say I dey h, I nor chop sleep yesterday night,

onos: why you nor come mount me yesterday evening... small soup dey pot before...na Force I force myself eat am

me: I just tire, eh.. eh, that xpress music (nokia phone he stole) obob you don hail am?

onos: hahaha, na that one you put mind shey, make you nor go reason wetin you want chop o.

after the back and forth with him we laughed it off, life as a teenager, I decided to leave him to go back home, since I knew about the phone, no how, he must use something touch my hand, when buyer surface.

went home, saw my uncle preparing for work, old boy is one of this motor Transit workers, which I won't mention... though we've always had our differences, but I respect him at least he nor drive me enter street.....his wife I can relate with very well, an understandable woman so I always try to maintain my lane... make I nor push pass my limit.

i don't bother them for food, since they know I do feed myself, they don't really care, but most times when I nor get...I got voice am out...had to wait make my uncle comoth house.... before I told her, she smile always have that soft spot for me, though some time's her head dey touch, is it because am young and quite handsome, lanky with a clean set of teeth, or the way I shy, when relating with her...I heard her one day discussing with neighbors that I can shy for africa, which they find it hard to believe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D0nt L0ve Me!!! ( not my fault, She Fell So Hard) by Born2winKingOG: 9:06am On Sep 21, 2021

Yes, why won't they find it hard to believe, because the full area don hear my scores, as a street tout, did I mention I was tied and flogged back in November 2011 by community youths, just because of 5 seed of white chair, when I Roger for one chief burial, then sold it the next day to kelebete, ayon kwadem just for #500 all.

I get mind shey?
I don already programm am, say I go use the #500 take go arshawol quarter, 30 minutes later I begin hear noise.

Area boy 1: Keno

Me: bros, how it be

Area boy 2 : na you sell this chair give this aboki bah.
(At this point in time, I couldn't deny it because it never too tey, and na only that money dey my pocket)

Area boy 1: your cup don full today, shey you nor hear when Dc chairman, announce am say those people when dey thief chair for party if them catch them....na steady drilling.

Omo, my liver cut, that day when them do the announcement, I been nor dey around....but I hear onos mention am.

kpa!!.. na wetin I hear from back of my head, area boy 3 don tear me slap.
Before I see them don dey drag me dey go front of Abaga cartel, slaps just dey pour from different location, both people when get me for mind before, just dey surface., bros the okporoko tying them give me that day, changed my thinking.....made me even more hardened I became more active in the street life. Memories I can never forget.

So tell me, why would a rich mummy's pet decide to fall for me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: D0nt L0ve Me!!! ( not my fault, She Fell So Hard) by Born2winKingOG: 9:19am On Sep 21, 2021

Will update chapter 2, when I see comments on this thread.
Re: D0nt L0ve Me!!! ( not my fault, She Fell So Hard) by daharry(m): 9:41am On Sep 21, 2021
hope say community no use 2x2 for your matter grin
Re: D0nt L0ve Me!!! ( not my fault, She Fell So Hard) by Born2winKingOG: 9:44am On Sep 21, 2021
daharry:
hope say community no use 2x2 for your matter grin
2 by two hnm
Re: D0nt L0ve Me!!! ( not my fault, She Fell So Hard) by Born2winKingOG: 3:25pm On Sep 21, 2021
CHAPTER TWO

HER THOUGHTS

Kpra kpra kpra.... my touchlight begin ring, on a Friday afternoon, I fit say na my senior broda them, when I dey run errands for like to go buy kpoli or ck ... I check the number, na one of my guy who made it out of the street dey call.

Me: hello

Bakka: affa OG, come meet me for Mama kemute backyard,

Me : okay, I dey come

Hearing this, I quickly picked my shirt, because I nor wan dull, bakka fit chop finish then he go discharge. The distance from my house to mama kemute backyard is the ending of my street junction, so I had to trekked in that hotsun, on getting there, see crowd,yahoo boys full everywhere, boys and girls, keke rider's all trying to get a full plate of mama kemute banga soup n starch.

I come dey observe weda I go see bakka, he was out of sight, so I sat down on an empty chair trying to dial his number, within secs a young posh boy approach my table, sat down, his girlfriend also sat, left with one of him guy standing ( its just 3 chair in The table)

Yahoo boy: affa, make my chairman sit down.

I nor talk, weda na my gentle face dey confuse am I nor know.. continue pressing my phone.
The guy repeated the word again, but this time come touch me, na once I head-butted his face_ kpo. see blood. The one standing was shocked, he reacted with a punch on my chest..I immediately grabbed the iron cup on the table , looking to stab any of them with it, then I was held back by some men.

Omo see blood don full everywhere, the guy was bleeding so fast, people start to ask wetin happened, I narrated my own side of the story. Some toke sides with them, say nor be say I dey chop, I suppose get up for them.... yahoo boys Begin start to dey rake, say matter never finish, say I go hear from them..

Na once bakka show face.............

1 Like

Re: D0nt L0ve Me!!! ( not my fault, She Fell So Hard) by kushercain: 8:39pm On Sep 25, 2021
Borntowinmorepuss you're carried bruh cool fire on

1 Like

Re: D0nt L0ve Me!!! ( not my fault, She Fell So Hard) by stevyno1(m): 9:59pm On Oct 31, 2021
Update!!! Update!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D0nt L0ve Me!!! ( not my fault, She Fell So Hard) by Born2winKingOG: 11:23pm On Nov 06, 2021
Coming up
Re: D0nt L0ve Me!!! ( not my fault, She Fell So Hard) by Abrahamm(m): 7:08pm On Nov 27, 2021
Let go
Re: D0nt L0ve Me!!! ( not my fault, She Fell So Hard) by Born2winKingOG: 8:32pm On Nov 27, 2021

As soon as bakka enter, I realised he knew those boys base on club activities and late night balling...He say their main CHAIRMAN, na known picker for the area base on wire percentage and all..
I say ehh....(the boys entered their car and zoomed off)

bakka: obob you nor get joy o, see the way you scatter him face for small matter.

Me: na wa, you self reason am, how that smallie go tell me to get up from chair when I be dey.

After the back and forth With bakka, he made me understand he had to make a call to settle the issue, because those boys are not to be played with. It was funny to me, because it nor get anything when I never see for the town.... na Dc CHAIRMAN them won report to abi na police them won use.
But anyway since money is involved plus bakka playing me the boys records I was bit getting nervous.. even though they were at fault but when money don touch hand matters fit go side ways I was observing the area when I noticed a girl staring at me from the front seat of a lexus e350 packed outside the bukka.

At first I thought it was normal due to the issue that played out a while ago, but this girl keeps staring..
Re: D0nt L0ve Me!!! ( not my fault, She Fell So Hard) by cotzywitzy(m): 10:37pm On Jan 15, 2022
Drop update no dey dull

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Girl Meets Nairaland Guy / Pastor's Second Wife - Final Episode / Dangote`s Ten Commandments On Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.