Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman; What Do You Think ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman; What Do You Think ? (1149 Views)

TB Joshua's Burial: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Top Nigerian Pastors Refuse To Attend / Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand / 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman; What Do You Think ? by Lostchild(m): 3:00am On Sep 21, 2021
I refuse to help a needy pregnant woman because I am running from my real self. Yes, I needed to save my peace and sanity

In 2018, I move to a new place, a married woman with children started and always comes to meet me to give her whatever she wants from me which I always do. One day, the husband came to me with anger, and told me to stay away from his wife. I said, OK.

Even If i use common sense - helping people I know has landed me in too many conflicts, they are just too over many for me to overlook anymore.

Because of the many years of constant betrayals that lead me to regret my life, I move to a new town and decide to start afresh. In the past I have shown too much financial care and love for women that backfire and work against me. So I decide to stay focus on myself for the first time in my life.

After living in this new place for about six months, a pregnant woman who also live in the same visinity ask me to help her. She told me to lend her some money.

She told me that, she had not eaten since morning and she wants to cook something to eat and her hubby is out of town and will be back later.

She told me she will refund me when her hubby comes back, she was pregnant, hungry and need help.

I badly wanted to but I instantly had many flash back and I told her, I don't have the money right now. I told her, why can't you go and meet that your fellow woman down there? she may be able to help you, she replied me with God forbid.

The money she asked me, I have it in my base, multiple times over but I refuse to give her. I painfully refused to help her because nigeria society has made me look like a fool.

To save my peace - I just have to only help strangers and not give help to the people I know

Did I do wrong?
grin
What do you think?

1 Like

Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman; What Do You Think ? by Lostchild(m): 3:00am On Sep 21, 2021
I care so much for women always, they come to meet me for help because they cannot hide their pain.

She refuse to meet her fellow women for help.

She came to meet me for help because she believes that I will. But I refuse to help her because I was avoiding myself

Nigerians made me look like a foolish person.
Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman; What Do You Think ? by Benki003(m): 3:07am On Sep 21, 2021
Lostchild:
Why I refuse To Help A Pregnant Hungry Woman. What Can You Say On This

Because of many years of betrayals of life, I move to a new town and decide to start afresh. In the past I have made too many sacrifices for women that backfire and work against me, so I decide to stay focus on myself

After living in this new place for about six months, a pregnant woman who also live in the same visinity came to me and ask me to help her. She told me to lend her some money.

She told me that, she has not eaten since morning and she wants to cook and her hubby is out of town and will be back later.

She told me to lend her some money to cook and she will refund me when her hubby comes back. She was pregnant, hungry and need help.

I told her, I do not have the money right now but why can't you go and meet that your fellow woman down there to lend you, she replied me with God forbid.

The money she asked me, I have it in my apartment, three times over but I refuse to give her. I refused to help her because Nigerians made me look like a fool

Am I wrong?
Did I do wrong?

What do you think?

Talk no more ur name says everything about you sad sad
Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman; What Do You Think ? by Dididrumz(m): 3:45am On Sep 21, 2021
Lostchild:
Women always come to meet me for help

She refuse to meet her fellow women for help.

She came to meet me for help because she saw kindness all over me.

I refuse to help her because Nigerians make me look like a foolish person.

No one made You look like a foolish person, You were already a foolish bastard on your own.

You've already done what's on your mind to do, so why come here to ask us for a validation? Will our response make You go back and help that woman without expecting anything in return?

Nonsense.
Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman; What Do You Think ? by Nobody: 4:52am On Sep 21, 2021
Why are you now telling us?
A helpless and needy person came to you for help, and you know the right thing to do but refused and you're coming to say it here to receive an applause or what?

Look, this boy. You need to change this your mentality about women that you got as a result of an ordeal with the female members of your family because It seems to have reduced you to nothing but a beast.

Can you listen to yourself? A preggy woman. Two people at that. SMH.

You better change this your attitude towards women as you're beginning to sound irritating like someone I know who because a lady refused to date him, started calling every lady a LovePeddler and behaving like a kolo mental all over the place to the point everyone started avoiding him.
By the time he realized and tried to amend his ways, it was already too late as no body wants to associate with him again.

So you better change now and stop creating hateful and spiteful threads about women before it's too late.

Las Las, na woman born you.

1 Like

Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman; What Do You Think ? by Romanoff(f): 5:02am On Sep 21, 2021
She didn't see any kindness in you, she just mistook you for a kind person.

When it comes to hungry people, whether na lie them dey lie o, try to help. I don't know if you're s Christian but you can't be a Christian without being kind, it is one of the evidences of christianity.

The fact that she is pregnant and hungry should have made you pity her.

You're now here expecting to be patted on the back?

Read Matthew 25: 35 to 40 and learn why you should be kind to people, men or women.

Your reward won't come from those who hurt you but from God who sees your heart.
Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman; What Do You Think ? by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:20am On Sep 21, 2021
You need to forgive their trespasses against you, otherwise, trust me, it would hinder you one way or another from becoming all that God desires for you to be.

I may not know the gravity of what they might have done to you and it may not be easy to let go, but you need to do so for your own good.

So sincerely ask God to help you surmount such bitterness so that you'd be able to move on from it to better things.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman; What Do You Think ? by SportsHD: 5:37am On Sep 21, 2021
I always look forward to your threads. Trust me, I understand what you're going through.

But, you need to purge that feeling that everyone wants to use you. I know you might've just avoided a slippery slope but, you could've considered the fact that she was pregnant.

1 Like

Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman; What Do You Think ? by DWJOBScom(m): 5:39am On Sep 21, 2021
I support you all over
You are new to the town o grin
She wouldn't go to her town's person to get the money or loan(could be a pattern of consistent borrowing so they probably know her)
It's your money and you have the right of decision on what to do with it.
Leave the beggers to haul names at you

2 Likes

Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman; What Do You Think ? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:50am On Sep 21, 2021
if normal people who knew her didnt want to help nor did she want to ask them, then something is fishy... but you have all the right to NOT Want to give her money... just because someone is pregnant doesnt mean you should automatically bow to any of their demand.

if the guy who got her pregnant didnt provide for her then where is your fault in that?

1 Like

Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman; What Do You Think ? by Lostchild(m): 9:04am On Sep 21, 2021
Benki003:

Talk no more ur name says everything about you sad sad

You said this because you have no sense at all.
Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman; What Do You Think ? by Lostchild(m): 9:08am On Sep 21, 2021
SportsHD:
I always look forward to your threads. Trust me, I understand what you're going through.

But, you need to purge that feeling that everyone wants to use you. I know you might've just avoided a slippery slope but, you could've considered the fact that she was pregnant.

I was running away from myself
I was advoiding myself
I was tired of myself and need rest.
Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman; What Do You Think ? by Lostchild(m): 9:13am On Sep 21, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
if normal people who knew her didnt want to help nor did she want to ask them, then something is fishy... but you have all the right to NOT Want to give her money... just because someone is pregnant doesnt mean you should automatically bow to any of their demand.

if the guy who got her pregnant didnt provide for her then where is your fault in that?

In the past I use to focus my attention on women so much without even thinking about the men that got them pregnant.

Right now, I am tired of myself
I had to run from myself.

I need rest.
Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman; What Do You Think ? by Lostchild(m): 9:23am On Sep 21, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
You need to forgive their trespasses against you, otherwise, trust me, it would hinder you one way or another from becoming all that God desires for you to be.

I may not know the gravity of what they might have done to you and it may not be easy to let go, but you need to do so for your own good.

So sincerely ask God to help you surmount such bitterness so that you'd be able to move on from it to better things.

God bless.

Thank you for your words.

Two women physically did something to me in 2018 that made me full of regret and I promised myself not to show compassion on women around me.

I was full of regret that I care too much over the life of others

I always feel I was stupid to not focus on myself.

I always feel I was stupid to not care for myself

I keep having many flash back

1 Like

Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman; What Do You Think ? by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:58am On Sep 21, 2021
Lostchild:

Thank you for your words.

Two women physically did something to me in 2018 that made me full of regret and I promised myself not to show compassion on women around me.

I was full of regret that I care too much over the life of others

I always feel I was stupid to not focus on myself.

I always feel I was stupid to not care for myself

I keep having many flash back

Thanks be to God bro. It's an honor to serve.

What I'm saying here is from person experience, because i've been maliciously on several occasions before, including here in this forum. For instance, a lady here that was determined to bring me down at all costs, despite that I had been good to her and devoted a lot of time and effort to help her grow spiritually. Despite all she did to assassinate my character here over a year ago, up til date, I'm still praying for her and her family and wish her well.

I'm not necessarily doing it for her, but for myself, because I learnt from Jesus how important it was for us to forgive those who trespass against us. He said if we don't forgive others theirs, God wouldn't forgive us ours.

Having known what was required of us, although it wasn't easy for me at all, I must admit, but I asked God to help me to forgive as He had commanded us, since it was mandatory for us to do so, and He helped me, so now it's much easier for me to do so. It's been that glaring that some here have testified to that effect and desired to grow to that level of grace.

What you ought to understand is that following Christ can be likened to carrying a cross, living a life of humility and suffering, where it's not supposed about you, but about God, whom you're serving. Hence when you suffer and persecuted for righteousness sake, and doing what God instructs you to do, take it as part and parcel of what comes with the life you live, and that you're doing it for God and not for man. And you'd be rewarded and blessed for it, for blessed are those who do such and great is their reward in heaven.

It's not easy but you need it, and with God it is possible.

God bless.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman; What Do You Think ? by Lostchild(m): 11:05am On Sep 21, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Thanks be to God bro. It's an honor to serve.

What I'm saying here is from person experience, because i've been maliciously on several occasions before, including here in this forum. For instance, a lady here that was determined to bring me down at all costs, despite that I had been good to her and devoted a lot of time and effort to help her grow spiritually. Despite all she did to assassinate my character here over a year ago, up til date, I'm still praying for her and her family and wish her well.

I'm not necessarily doing it for her, but for myself, because I learnt from Jesus how important it was for us to forgive those who trespass against us. He said if we don't forgive others theirs, God wouldn't forgive us ours.

Having known what was required of us, although it wasn't easy for me at all, I must admit, but I asked God to help me to forgive as He had commanded us, since it was mandatory for us to do so, and He helped me, so now it's much easier for me to do so. It's been that glaring that some here have testified to that effect and desired to grow to that level of grace.

What you ought to understand is that following Christ can be likened to carrying a cross, living a life of humility and suffering, where it's not supposed about you, but about God, whom you're serving. Hence when you suffer and persecuted for righteousness sake, and doing what God instructs you to do, take it as part and parcel of what comes with the life you live, and that you're doing it for God and not for man. And you'd be rewarded and blessed for it, for blessed are those who do such and great is their reward in heaven.

It's not easy but you need it, and with God it is possible.

God bless.

Thank You

1 Like

Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman; What Do You Think ? by Lostchild(m): 11:52am On Sep 21, 2021
Jesusjnr2020

What motivated me to open this thread is that, some nairaland users heavily insulted me, they called me a pedophile, a child rapist suspect because I narate how I genuinely care for other people children.

Since childhood I have always live in forgiveness, by not allowing my past to influence my present which can cause hindrance the future. I tried to forgive and continue in virtue. My past keep repetiting itself like a circle. I became tired and felt maybe it is because I refuse to act. I thought I should no over look the evil deed of men anymore.

For many years I focus my attention in solving the problems of people while I neglect myself. The most painful thing is that, the same people will becomes the devils weapon against me.

In my own life experience, it has become a crime for a man to help another's man wife.

It has become an evil thing for a man to help an encourage a teenage girl

It has become an evil thing to show love to another's man children

It has become an evil thing to care for peoples children even though their parents is still alive.

My thought is pure. I always do things and make too many sacrifices out of genuine selfless love towards men, especially women

I have decide; let them carry their own cross

When a person keep labouring for many, many years with no benefit, he will need to rest.

I am now tired:
I have tried. I think I need rest.
Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman; What Do You Think ? by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:51pm On Sep 21, 2021
Lostchild:
Jesusjnr2020

What motivated me to open this thread is that, some nairaland users heavily insulted me, they called me a pedophile, a child rapist suspect because I narate how I genuinely care for other people children.

Since childhood I have always live in forgiveness, by not allowing my past to influence my present which can cause hindrance the future. I tried to forgive and continue in virtue. My past keep repetiting itself like a circle. I became tired and felt maybe it is because I refuse to act. I thought I should no over look the evil deed of men anymore.

For many years I focus my attention in solving the problems of people while I neglect myself. The most painful thing is that, the same people will becomes the devils weapon against me.

In my own life experience, it has become a crime for a man to help another's man wife.

It has become an evil thing for a man to help an encourage a teenage girl

It has become an evil thing to show love to another's man children

It has become an evil thing to care for peoples children even though their parents is still alive.

My thoxught is pure. I always do things and make too many sacrifices out of genuine selfless love towards men, especially women

I have decide; let them carry their own cross

When a person keep labouring for many, many years with no benefit, he will need to rest.

I am now tired:
I have tried. I think I need rest.
It is well.

1 Like

Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman; What Do You Think ? by Lostchild(m): 3:30am On Sep 23, 2021
Mercychen:
Why are you now telling us?
A helpless and needy person came to you for help, and you know the right thing to do but refused and you're coming to say it here to receive an applause or what?

Look, this boy. You need to change this your mentality about women that you got as a result of an ordeal with the female members of your family because It seems to have reduced you to nothing but a beast.

Can you listen to yourself? A preggy woman. Two people at that. SMH.

You better change this your attitude towards women as you're beginning to sound irritating like someone I know who because a lady refused to date him, started calling every lady a LovePeddler and behaving like a kolo mental all over the place to the point everyone started avoiding him.
By the time he realized and tried to amend his ways, it was already too late as no body wants to associate with him again.

So you better change now and stop creating hateful and spiteful threads about women before it's too late.

Las Las, na woman born you.

Old Mama
SHUT UP YOUR ROTTEN MOUTH

(1) (Reply)

How Can You Convince Atheists/agnostics That Your God Exist / Your Biggest Sin / What You Do Not Hear From The Pulpits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.