Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,774 members, 7,806,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Wike Kicks As FG Excludes Rivers From States To Benefit From Planned New Loans - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Kicks As FG Excludes Rivers From States To Benefit From Planned New Loans (27509 Views)

FG Excludes 26 Professional Bodies From 2024 Budgetary Allocations / Wike Kicks Against Consensus Candidate For PDP / FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Kicks As FG Excludes Rivers From States To Benefit From Planned New Loans by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 21, 2021
Aboks:

Tell them o I know almajiris will not agree with you

All they know na to carry knife remove person head
That’s why they are backwards because they choose violence over reasonable conversations that will stimulate their minds. They will forever produce retards no matter how hard they educate themselves abroad. It’s a fact. Allow them continue impoverishing their people when e sup na them go dey beg
Re: Wike Kicks As FG Excludes Rivers From States To Benefit From Planned New Loans by excel101(m): 8:17am On Sep 21, 2021
garfield1:

How? Is it every state that benefitted from that loan?
Then you let us know from you the states the that benefited from the loans and the ones that did not.
Re: Wike Kicks As FG Excludes Rivers From States To Benefit From Planned New Loans by DropsMic(m): 8:20am On Sep 21, 2021
redcliff:

omo nigeria no be Uganda or Cameroon or one moi moi country. himsef go shock the way wey strong men go bundle am comot asorock. he pass Abacha?

You must be a teenager.. Am I right?
Re: Wike Kicks As FG Excludes Rivers From States To Benefit From Planned New Loans by Aboks(m): 8:22am On Sep 21, 2021
AlphaAlex:
That’s why they are backwards because they choose violence over reasonable conversations that will stimulate their minds. They will forever produce retards no matter how hard they educate themselves abroad. It’s a fact. Allow them continue impoverishing their people when e sup na them go dey beg

They are bunch of primitive being
Re: Wike Kicks As FG Excludes Rivers From States To Benefit From Planned New Loans by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 21, 2021
temitope27:
Maybe u should ask for forgiveness

People like you make me ashamed to be Nigerian. What kind of coward talk is that?

1 Like

Re: Wike Kicks As FG Excludes Rivers From States To Benefit From Planned New Loans by redcliff: 8:29am On Sep 21, 2021
DropsMic:

You must be a teenager.. Am I right?

you must have watery sperm am i right?

2 Likes

Re: Wike Kicks As FG Excludes Rivers From States To Benefit From Planned New Loans by DropsMic(m): 8:32am On Sep 21, 2021
redcliff:

you must have watery sperm am i right?

This is what is wrong with our race.. Everything leads to a fight. Have a nice day
Re: Wike Kicks As FG Excludes Rivers From States To Benefit From Planned New Loans by ZIAZI(m): 8:35am On Sep 21, 2021
ddippset:
grin

Yeah right,,,

But when he refunded him 78 billion for projects done by Amaechi and Odilli he wasn't petty as fuc.

Yeah right!!
I am glad you used the word "refunded" because Buhari gave back to Rivers State what was rightfully its. Em no do us favour.

1 Like

Re: Wike Kicks As FG Excludes Rivers From States To Benefit From Planned New Loans by owobokiri(m): 8:36am On Sep 21, 2021
kadraxkyle:
Unity has degenerated from this country since Buhari started rulling us.

Wike is a strong man! Only if the likes of Hope Uzo can have this kind of audacity then the Fed. Govt and northernrs wont keep siphoning the southern resources for their pockets...
Why bring Hope Uzodinmma here? Is that one an elected governor? Was he not apoited by a fulani supreme court?
Re: Wike Kicks As FG Excludes Rivers From States To Benefit From Planned New Loans by michoim(m): 8:37am On Sep 21, 2021
He should use his VAT now?
Re: Wike Kicks As FG Excludes Rivers From States To Benefit From Planned New Loans by RodgersAkpafu: 8:37am On Sep 21, 2021
ddippset:
Wike crying wolf as usual.

Is it all the 36 states that will benefit?

Is it even all the oil producing states that will benefit?

The man should go an and employ young people in his state and stop playing to the gallery.
See the rubbish you just typed
Does it make sense to u

1 Like

Re: Wike Kicks As FG Excludes Rivers From States To Benefit From Planned New Loans by ddippset(m): 8:39am On Sep 21, 2021
ZIAZI:

I am glad you used the word "refunded" because Buhari gave back to Rivers State what is rightfully its. Em no do us favour.
So why was he not "childish and petty" and refuse to "REFUND" the money until Wike finishes his tenure?

Will the heavens fall? or Will Wike carry placard?

Since we are taking about childish and petty.
Re: Wike Kicks As FG Excludes Rivers From States To Benefit From Planned New Loans by ddippset(m): 8:40am On Sep 21, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

[s]See the rubbish you just typed
Does it make sense to u[/s]
I wouldn't make any sense to Wike and PDP asskissers.
Re: Wike Kicks As FG Excludes Rivers From States To Benefit From Planned New Loans by EMONFASHION65: 8:42am On Sep 21, 2021
River state Will not benefit,but Niger republic Will . because they are extention of federal republic of fulani
Re: Wike Kicks As FG Excludes Rivers From States To Benefit From Planned New Loans by Rolly22(m): 8:53am On Sep 21, 2021
Tissaia:
IPOB terrorists breeding ground.

They'll now start worshipping Wike and take him as their Messiah. I hope he'll accept them though

IPOB MATTER GO KILL ZOMBIES LIKE YOU.
Re: Wike Kicks As FG Excludes Rivers From States To Benefit From Planned New Loans by CoolAmbience(m): 8:54am On Sep 21, 2021
Truthissupreme:
Because of VAT, they want to bully him

Na the same Rivers oil una go use pay the loan which the cursed northern desert benefit from

Wike should not be bullied he should ditch those trash and concentrate on his VAT and Oil allocation

Buhari would have loved to, but the law doesn't just empowers rivers to receive FAAC but empowers it for 13% derivation as producer of oil

Buhari does not just want to be petty.

Did Obasanjo not do it to Lagos?

You go only go court until you taya...

But it is unnecessary.
Re: Wike Kicks As FG Excludes Rivers From States To Benefit From Planned New Loans by Rolly22(m): 8:55am On Sep 21, 2021
Kingcalls:
I dont think the black man was wired for democratic type of rule

I have said this over and over again but we Don’t understand it.
Re: Wike Kicks As FG Excludes Rivers From States To Benefit From Planned New Loans by seyz91(m): 8:55am On Sep 21, 2021
cheesy
realstars:
Soon Buhari Will Borrow Money To Feed Cows.
Re: Wike Kicks As FG Excludes Rivers From States To Benefit From Planned New Loans by ZIAZI(m): 8:58am On Sep 21, 2021
ddippset:
So why was he not "childish and petty" and refuse to "REFUND" the money until Wike finishes his tenure?

Will the heavens fall? or Will Wike carry placard?

Since we are taking about childish and petty.

I never brought the issue of pettiness. However, politicians can be very petty and Gen. M. Buhari is no exception.
Re: Wike Kicks As FG Excludes Rivers From States To Benefit From Planned New Loans by techWriter3: 9:12am On Sep 21, 2021
Buhari is putting goverment glance more and more incompetentWhat a petty step .
Re: Wike Kicks As FG Excludes Rivers From States To Benefit From Planned New Loans by PBeni(m): 9:17am On Sep 21, 2021
temitope27:
yes, when FG don't benefit from you, u shouldn't benefit from them too

Bullshit talk!

They will still use part of the proceeds generated from Rivers state oil to service the debt. Tell me something new man.
Re: Wike Kicks As FG Excludes Rivers From States To Benefit From Planned New Loans by ddippset(m): 9:19am On Sep 21, 2021
ZIAZI:

I never brought the issue of pettiness. However, politicians can be very petty and Gen. M. Buhari is no exception.
But I was responding to the guy who called Bahari childish na.
Re: Wike Kicks As FG Excludes Rivers From States To Benefit From Planned New Loans by garfield1: 9:20am On Sep 21, 2021
excel101:
Then you let us know from you the states the that benefited from the loans and the ones that did not.

Only 8 states benefitted from the loan
Re: Wike Kicks As FG Excludes Rivers From States To Benefit From Planned New Loans by Fuckyoumod: 9:21am On Sep 21, 2021
greenie77:

So even if Jonathan didn't do anything, Buhari shouldn't?
you have answered my question
Re: Wike Kicks As FG Excludes Rivers From States To Benefit From Planned New Loans by Lovenorth: 9:28am On Sep 21, 2021
What is this so-called governor saying?
Re: Wike Kicks As FG Excludes Rivers From States To Benefit From Planned New Loans by Irishrena1(f): 9:31am On Sep 21, 2021
Wike should find a way to stop the federal government from collecting our oil.

Let's see how they will service those loans that we are not benefiting from.

Or how countries will be comfortable giving them any more loans

1 Like

Re: Wike Kicks As FG Excludes Rivers From States To Benefit From Planned New Loans by RodgersAkpafu: 9:44am On Sep 21, 2021
ddippset:
I wouldn't make any sense to Wike and PDP asskissers.
And what you think I care about the PDP?
Re: Wike Kicks As FG Excludes Rivers From States To Benefit From Planned New Loans by redcliff: 9:45am On Sep 21, 2021
DropsMic:

This is what is wrong with our race.. Everything leads to a fight. Have a nice day
god go punish your papa... what part of my comment to you looks like a fight?
Re: Wike Kicks As FG Excludes Rivers From States To Benefit From Planned New Loans by Daboomb: 10:11am On Sep 21, 2021
Why is anyone surprised at this?
Is it not the same VINDICTIVE Buhari we are talking about?
This Buhari will go down in History as the Worst President no country must ever have.
Re: Wike Kicks As FG Excludes Rivers From States To Benefit From Planned New Loans by EndBuhariNow(m): 10:29am On Sep 21, 2021
Sai Barbar is only there to serve the interest of the north, anything against North is against his government... I have never seen such a self centered slowpoke like this before
Re: Wike Kicks As FG Excludes Rivers From States To Benefit From Planned New Loans by JOemmy(m): 10:47am On Sep 21, 2021
You can't please the fulani north this is a man that killed igbos and ipob members and also donated #500m to sokoto yet they still see him as an enemy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Fulani Tribe Have Ruled Nigeria More Than Any Tribe / PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC / Buhari Nominates Ndoma-Egba And Ekere For NDDC Chairman & MD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.