Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Art Fencing Building Materials. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Art Fencing Building Materials. (935 Views)

Ongoing Fencing Project For An Amiable Nairalander @ Maya, Ikorodu. / Cost Of Building Materials In Nigeria / Cost Of Fencing 2 Standard Plots Of Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Art Fencing Building Materials. by dinggle: 8:22pm On May 26, 2011
This survey is meant for building engineers, building contractors, building materials dealers, home owners requiring fencing and future home owners:
Plans are underway to setup a hi-tech factory in Nigeria for art-fencing production. The idea is to produce a beautifying, durable and unique Art-fence. That can be useful in beautifying homes, offices, highways, parks, gardens, staircase and balcony railings without breaking the bank. The product will be strictly of American standard as all machines and start-up tools will be imported from USA. The major challenge is electricity but the huge market potentials in Nigeria and desire to create decent employment for Nigerians is what is making us bend over,  I'm looking at the project taking off ASAP! please see pics on attachment and give your input here. If you were building a house today and the product was readily available would you patronize this Product? unit price for the product will be N650 per piece.

If you have interest in becoming a distributor, retailer or have an ongoing building project pls indicate interest here and you will be updated with factory set-up progress. Your interest could catalyze the process.

Thanks.

Re: Art Fencing Building Materials. by dinggle: 8:54pm On May 26, 2011
Product pic.

Re: Art Fencing Building Materials. by vsainani: 9:37am On May 29, 2011
Hi, Thank you for enlightening.

Our company is into Building Materials and we would like to explore your Art Fencing for various projects we are pitching in our products.

Would you willing to associate with us ? If yes, please send us all the details of your product and manufacturing or meet me in Lagos.

Thanks and all the best.

VS
Re: Art Fencing Building Materials. by dinggle: 5:12pm On May 30, 2011
@Vsainani
Thanks for your responds.
Is your company into Production, sales or both? 
Presently I'm not in the country, this discussion is to help prepare ready market and create awareness so that when we roll out production we would be able to spread the product through out Nigeria with ease. This product is not new, it is made locally in substandard form just like local block manufacturers. We have spent yrs in planning and visiting like factories around America scouting  for materials  that will be use in composition with locally available materials in generating the end product. I'm open to association and discussing product sales, durability and availability but not production or manufacturing details, if you are interested in technology sharing or transfer that will be a different category and we would need to discuss that. I will keep you updated about my availability on this forum.

Thanks.
Re: Art Fencing Building Materials. by vsainani: 5:32pm On May 30, 2011
Hi

Thanks.

We are into the sales of Building Materials and not in manufacturing.

However, for us to get in doing business, it should be better to meet and discuss. Whenever you are in the country, do advise.

VS
Re: Art Fencing Building Materials. by dinggle: 8:16pm On May 30, 2011
Thanks for responding again and for making your status clearer. I agree we need to meet and discuss. I will advise ASAP when I'm around, however keep tabs with this forum for pictures and updates. I will be posting pics of the locally made art fence soon. So that others will have a clearer understanding.

Thanks!
Re: Art Fencing Building Materials. by dinggle: 8:34pm On May 31, 2011
Pic shows art fence wall in Lagos

Re: Art Fencing Building Materials. by dinggle: 8:36pm On May 31, 2011
More pic of locally made art-fence

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Honest Architect/builder In Abuja For Residential Project / Properties For Sale At Iyana Ipaja-agege / Shortlet Apartments In Ikoyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.