Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,472 members, 7,801,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Nlng Trainee Operator And Trainee Technician - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nlng Trainee Operator And Trainee Technician (8393 Views)

BUA Cement Graduate Engineer Trainee/ Trainee Operator / Difference Between Intern And Trainee / Apply For KKON Technologies (kkontech) Graduate And Trainee Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nlng Trainee Operator And Trainee Technician by Naijagram(m): 8:37am On Sep 21, 2021
AS SEEN on NLNG's Website...

We seek to engage suitably qualified candidates for employment into the following positions:

1. TRAINEE OPERATOR (PO/2021/001)

The Job Objective: To carry out daily field operational activities in the assigned plant area in a safe and efficient manner; contributing to steady and sustained production in line with daily production targets.

2. TRAINEE TECHNICIAN (PM/2021/001)

The Job Objective: To execute Field or Workshop Maintenance tasks, to meet work Programs, safety requirements, and quality standards in order to ensure plant integrity, reliability and availability in a safe, efficient, and cost-effective manner.

Both positions are located in Bonny Island, Rivers State.

The Person:

1. To be eligible to apply for the TRAINEE OPERATOR position, candidate should:

​​​Possess a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Chemical, Process, Instrumentation, Mechanical or Electronics /Electrical Engineering, obtained at a minimum of Upper Credit Level

​​​2. To be eligible to apply for the TRAINEE TECHNICIAN position, candidate should:

​​​​Possess a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics), Metallurgy, Instrumentation Engineering obtained at a minimum of Upper Credit Level

For both positions, in addition to the requirements above, candidates should:

• Be able to demonstrate proficiency in information technology.
• Have completed NYSC not earlier than year 2018
​During application, please note the following:

For best user experience, do not use Mobile Phones. Only make use of laptops and desktops
Ensure you have any of the following Supported Internet browsers:
Microsoft Internet Explorer - 11.0 & later
Mozilla Firefox - 63.0 & later
Apple Safari – 6.2 & later
Google Chrome – 68.0 & later

All interested prospective applicants should:
A. Log on to www.nigerialng.com
B. Click on “Careers”
C. Click on “Current Vacancies”
D. Click on “Register with Us” on Related Links to register
E. Click on “Login to Job Portal” on Related Links
F. Search and click on the position to access the details and apply
G. Attach /upload copies of relevant certificates along with application - on the Job Portal

Attachment of the underlisted documents is mandatory:

1.Government issued Birth Certificate
2.Copies of Tertiary education certificates
3.Copies of Secondary education certificates
4.Copies of Primary education certificates
5.NYSC completion certificate

If you have an​y challenges , please write to ​Opstech.Recruitment202122@nlng.com for support. ​

IMPORTANT NOTE:
NLNG DOES NOT DEMAND PAYMENT FROM APPLICANTS as the application is entirely FREE OF CHARGE

NLNG DOES NOT ASSIGN AGENTS to assist applicants in processing applications

Applications open 21st September 2021 and closes 12th October 2021.

Only successful candidates at each stage of the exercise will be contacted.
Only applications completed via the NLNG JOB PORTAL are valid.

Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nlng Trainee Operator And Trainee Technician by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 1:26pm On Sep 23, 2021

1 Like

Re: Nlng Trainee Operator And Trainee Technician by Bamsherif(m): 10:44pm On Oct 22, 2021
Any update on this job

1 Like

Re: Nlng Trainee Operator And Trainee Technician by Chigozie1000000(m): 7:26am On Oct 23, 2021
Bamsherif:
Any update on this job
Till next year

1 Like

Re: Nlng Trainee Operator And Trainee Technician by Bamsherif(m): 5:19pm On Oct 26, 2021
Chigozie1000000:

Till next year

Hahah... that's far... how sure is this info pls
Re: Nlng Trainee Operator And Trainee Technician by madri4u: 10:35pm On Oct 26, 2021
How can one check his or her application status, as no ace to login
Re: Nlng Trainee Operator And Trainee Technician by Inntos: 8:20pm On Oct 27, 2021
Pls those with past experience and necessary materials on dz application shud kindly brief us to av idea of d task ahead and send materials to innocentakpamgbo@gmail.com
Thanx a lot.
Re: Nlng Trainee Operator And Trainee Technician by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 9:14pm On Oct 28, 2021
Inntos:
Pls those with past experience and necessary materials on dz application shud kindly brief us to av idea of d task ahead and send materials to innocentakpamgbo@gmail.com
Thanx a lot.

https://www.nairaland.com/3778996/nigeria-lng-limited-trainee-operator

Check out this thread
Re: Nlng Trainee Operator And Trainee Technician by jasonex4(m): 1:17am On Oct 29, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

https://www.nairaland.com/3778996/nigeria-lng-limited-trainee-operator

Check out this thread

Can't believe i read through both this 2017 thread and that of 2013 this night....

2 Likes

Re: Nlng Trainee Operator And Trainee Technician by Nonybest463: 4:25am On Jan 07, 2022
I wrote the aptitude test last year, what next?
Cos I have not heard from them again

1 Like

Re: Nlng Trainee Operator And Trainee Technician by engineerTDH: 8:58am On Jan 07, 2022
Anybody with updates on 2021 NLNG recruitment

3 Likes

Re: Nlng Trainee Operator And Trainee Technician by Mirage777: 11:06am On Jan 13, 2022
I wrote the test last year December also.
Re: Nlng Trainee Operator And Trainee Technician by aswagz: 3:27pm On Feb 04, 2022
They have started replying those who made it through the assessment. The online interview is scheduled for February

1 Like

Re: Nlng Trainee Operator And Trainee Technician by chysmyke(m): 7:11am On Feb 11, 2022
I was sent a mail for interview on the 24th of February 2022. I also did the Pre-interview yesterday 10th February, 2022.

who else got the mail and also did the Pre-interview ?

NLNG 2021 RECRUITMENT[color=#000099][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Nlng Trainee Operator And Trainee Technician by P1PrinceKT(m): 7:12am On Feb 11, 2022
chysmyke:
I was sent a mail for interview on the 24th of February 2022. I also did the Pre-interview yesterday 10th February, 2022.

I'm what did they ask you yesterday
Re: Nlng Trainee Operator And Trainee Technician by Banjotytuz: 9:01am On Feb 13, 2022
chysmyke:

I also did the pre-interview,
The interview is schedule for next week

1 Like

Re: Nlng Trainee Operator And Trainee Technician by Seanchi: 2:13pm On Feb 13, 2022
P1PrinceKT:
I'm what did they ask you yesterday

I have also done the Pre- Interview, this is my mail lets talk, and share knowledge. eflexfiremandutch@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Nlng Trainee Operator And Trainee Technician by Seanchi: 2:30pm On Feb 13, 2022
@aswagz did you make it? if yes let us share knowledge, i suggest we have like a whatsApp group. for steady communication. send me your email, this is mine eflexfiremandutch@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Nlng Trainee Operator And Trainee Technician by P1PrinceKT(m): 4:57pm On Feb 13, 2022
Seanchi:

I have also done the Pre- Interview, this is my mail lets talk, and share knowledge. eflexfiremandutch@yahoo.com

Ok
Re: Nlng Trainee Operator And Trainee Technician by Ohuimumwen(m): 7:06am On Feb 16, 2022
Hello,
I was sent a mail too. My interview is for 25th. Anyone with ideas on the manner of questions to expect?

More so, we kinda noticed incessant reverberations during the Call on TEAMS. Does anyone know what could have gone wrong? Network? Phone I was using? Ur replies wud b highly appreciated thanks

1 Like

Re: Nlng Trainee Operator And Trainee Technician by ZoGo1521: 9:42pm On Feb 18, 2022
Please we that arr shortlisted for interview need to connect on WhatsApp, for ideas sharing.
Re: Nlng Trainee Operator And Trainee Technician by ZoGo1521: 9:45pm On Feb 18, 2022
Please we that are shortlisted for an interview need to connect on WhatsApp, for ideas sharing.
Re: Nlng Trainee Operator And Trainee Technician by 5boro: 4:07am On Feb 19, 2022
ZoGo1521:
Please we that are shortlisted for an interview need to connect on WhatsApp, for ideas sharing.
Re: Nlng Trainee Operator And Trainee Technician by aswagz: 9:51am On Feb 22, 2022
My interview is scheduled for tomorrow. I am a bit nervous though. But I am very positive and optimistic. I wish you all the best. "God's speed!!!".. 08064155641. My WhatsApp.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nlng Trainee Operator And Trainee Technician by chysmyke(m): 10:28am On Feb 24, 2022
how did it go yesterday?
Re: Nlng Trainee Operator And Trainee Technician by deblack17: 12:03pm On Mar 07, 2022
Good afternoon house,
Please for those guys that took part of the online interview, have you guys heard anything from NLNG? As regarding the next stage of the exercise.

1 Like

Re: Nlng Trainee Operator And Trainee Technician by 5boro: 12:33pm On Mar 07, 2022
deblack17:
Good afternoon house,
Please for those guys that tool part of the online interview, have you guys heard anything from NLNG? As regarding the next stage of the exercise.

The interview process just ended on Friday. So, it's too early to be expecting feedback.
Re: Nlng Trainee Operator And Trainee Technician by deblack17: 11:12pm On Mar 07, 2022
Ooh
i never knew, and I was thinking they've concluded the process over a week now.
5boro:

The interview process just ended on Friday. So, it's too early to be expecting feedback.

1 Like

Re: Nlng Trainee Operator And Trainee Technician by chysmyke(m): 7:50am On Mar 14, 2022
Let's continue to wait then. God's in control.

2 Likes

Re: Nlng Trainee Operator And Trainee Technician by deblack17: 8:20pm On Mar 20, 2022
chysmyke:
Let's continue to wait then. God's in control.

Yes you are right Sir.
Re: Nlng Trainee Operator And Trainee Technician by BLessing3871: 9:46pm On Mar 24, 2022
Please who have received Mail from NLNG ?had they send mails of the next stage people today.

1 Like

Re: Nlng Trainee Operator And Trainee Technician by Globallords(m): 10:31pm On Mar 24, 2022
BLessing3871:
Please who have received Mail from NLNG ?had they send mails of the next stage people today.
Was it for everyone or what?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police To Recruit 31,000 Officers Yearly, Says Igp / Nigerian Airforce (NAF) 2017 Supplementary List And Reserved List Is Out / Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment (9 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.