Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,916 members, 7,799,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

What Is Your Definition Of "The Right Person"? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Definition Of "The Right Person"? (12531 Views)

Men!!! What's Your Definition Of A Submissive Woman? / Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? / What's Your Definition Of A Broke Guy Or Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Definition Of "The Right Person"? by HEBEI: 4:14pm On Sep 21, 2021
Re: What Is Your Definition Of "The Right Person"? by NwaNimo1(m): 4:14pm On Sep 21, 2021

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Definition Of "The Right Person"? by Dproperties: 4:14pm On Sep 21, 2021
The Person who knows person is always the right person in Naija
Re: What Is Your Definition Of "The Right Person"? by isa6namo(m): 4:15pm On Sep 21, 2021
E simple na,it means a right handed person.
Re: What Is Your Definition Of "The Right Person"? by jolyment: 4:16pm On Sep 21, 2021
Beebah2000:
I never see the right person, so I no no the meaning. undecided

You will get him soon .

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Definition Of "The Right Person"? by Gloria9: 4:16pm On Sep 21, 2021
D right person for me may not be same for you. Just stay with someone that understands and bears your shortcomings
Re: What Is Your Definition Of "The Right Person"? by Shuggaa: 4:16pm On Sep 21, 2021
A right person can be defined or understood to be a person who is in a relationships with another,but sees anything right in his or her partner,despite his or her short comings

Factors that influence a right person
1)money
2)good looks
3)good MouthAction skills
Etc

If all these are not available,the right person might decide to use the left road..thanks
Re: What Is Your Definition Of "The Right Person"? by Totilopussylick(m): 4:18pm On Sep 21, 2021
donbachi:
Someone dat will fight with you,remembers it and laughs,.and not someone dat will remember it and begin to plan on next evil to carry on you.
like this cheesy
Re: What Is Your Definition Of "The Right Person"? by CondemnBattery(f): 4:19pm On Sep 21, 2021
If you're right, you will find the right person..... cool

There's no perfect answer to the meaning of Right Person
E work for me no mean say e go work for you
Re: What Is Your Definition Of "The Right Person"? by drlance(m): 4:20pm On Sep 21, 2021
Re: What Is Your Definition Of "The Right Person"? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 21, 2021
jolyment:

You will get him soon .

I pray so. Thanks smiley smiley
Re: What Is Your Definition Of "The Right Person"? by Zainabthegirl1(f): 4:24pm On Sep 21, 2021
Someone you both understand one another
Re: What Is Your Definition Of "The Right Person"? by Lamanii22(f): 4:24pm On Sep 21, 2021
Someone who's down with you through thick and thin... I'd say marry your Friend in my opinion

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Definition Of "The Right Person"? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 21, 2021
Some people believe the right person is the one their spiritual fathers ask them to marry. If we all can work on being the right person for another, r/shp would have some worth.

Re: What Is Your Definition Of "The Right Person"? by ItzKennybest67(m): 4:31pm On Sep 21, 2021
According to me theres no other right person than you.

No one is perfect enough to be the right person, we all have our imperfections, its now left to who will accept us as the right person to them.

Your imperfections might be what i can handle.. Then that makes you perfect for me.

Thats the little i knw concerning the quest..
Corrections are welcome., am just a young guy who love to learn.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Definition Of "The Right Person"? by zicoraads: 4:32pm On Sep 21, 2021
Be good. Be kind.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Definition Of "The Right Person"? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 21, 2021
Personally the right person have to be family oriented, have a good job and couple of investments like myself, have self respect and empathy for others, beauty is least on the criteria.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Definition Of "The Right Person"? by Lewisdinho(m): 4:34pm On Sep 21, 2021
There's nothing like a RIGHT person grin
Re: What Is Your Definition Of "The Right Person"? by chatinent: 4:34pm On Sep 21, 2021

Re: What Is Your Definition Of "The Right Person"? by bepositive11: 4:39pm On Sep 21, 2021
Someone who has a secure sense of self and who's compatible

Insecure people can never truly love anyone. The don't even love themselves

5 Likes

Re: What Is Your Definition Of "The Right Person"? by WaffenSS(m): 4:39pm On Sep 21, 2021
The person standing to my right

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Definition Of "The Right Person"? by MissJoy29(f): 4:40pm On Sep 21, 2021
I will be right back
Re: What Is Your Definition Of "The Right Person"? by Khayil(m): 4:41pm On Sep 21, 2021
greencard:
We keep hearing;

"Marry the right person"
"Be with the right person"
"Life is easier with the right person",

What's your definition of "The right person" wink

The right person would have no expectations and would love full expression of freedom...
Re: What Is Your Definition Of "The Right Person"? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 21, 2021
mariahAngel:

If you didn’t have this mindset yourself, this would never occur to you.

I’ve read this your comment again and again, and I still do not fully get it. undecided

You know those type of people that insult their partners and call it play, like calling him big head or a fool jokingly. I can't stand such abusive relationship and I don't see the appeal in it, my younger years a girl broke up with me because we never fought and exchange blows, I hear such things and thought it was made up but such women exist.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Definition Of "The Right Person"? by bepositive11: 4:42pm On Sep 21, 2021
donbachi:
Someone dat will fight with you,remembers it and laughs,.and not someone dat will remember it and begin to plan on next evil to carry on you.

Very true. Those who seek revenge are walking red flags

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Definition Of "The Right Person"? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 21, 2021
The right person no day no de believe that nonsense. Just find person you can stay with period.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Definition Of "The Right Person"? by geesilver(m): 4:46pm On Sep 21, 2021
All this definition above sometimes does not suit the 'right person', a lot of persons will fake the right person until incident happened which prove you wrong or right
OP nothing like right person, we all have our individual differences and interest who ever you find yourself with just manage to work things around yourself and he or she would become your choice 'right person'.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Definition Of "The Right Person"? by Ezeego1(m): 4:49pm On Sep 21, 2021
anambraamaka:
The RIGHT person is the one who never LEFT

Interesting!
Re: What Is Your Definition Of "The Right Person"? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 21, 2021
greencard:
We keep hearing;

"Marry the right person"
"Be with with the right person"
"Life is easier with the right person",

What's your definition of "The right person" wink

What is right to you?

What is an error to you?

What is a correction to you?

The ability to forgive happens by chance

What offends may create a derogatory view towards another person in your head that will never disappear

That you forgive me for XYZ doesn't mean you will forgive me for 123

You may not care about anything about me than what I did which made you displeased with me

Everything about me may not matter to you except what I did which either you or both of us consider to be wrong after re-considering its nature

Ultimately
Nobody should miss me

Life doesn't make sense

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Definition Of "The Right Person"? by mariahAngel(f): 4:55pm On Sep 21, 2021
justscorchone:

You know those type of people that insult their partners and call it play, like calling him big head or a fool jokingly. I can't stand such abusive relationship and I don't see the appeal in it, my younger years a girl broke up with me because we never fought and exchange blows, I hear such things and thought it was made up but such women exist.

There are people who don’t see anything wrong with it, and there are those who don’t tolerate such jokes.
Like I always say, we as people understand differently, that is why communication is good for better understanding of one another.
For example; I might say something I consider funny, which you might find offensive.
How I meant it might not be how you understood it.

When someone says something they consider as joke to you, if you don’t consider it as such, it is best you let them know for better understanding of your personality.
Now, if they continue the act even after telling them you don’t like it, then it means that they neither respect you nor care about your feelings.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Definition Of "The Right Person"? by BlesE: 4:57pm On Sep 21, 2021
You yourself don't you know the right person?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. / She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? / List Of Romanceland Crush 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.