Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,258 members, 7,807,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Bphb For Fbn Shares - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bphb For Fbn Shares (881 Views)

FBN Fixed Income Fund / First Bank To Declare 1 For 1 Interim Bonus Share- Hold On To Your Fbn Shares / First Bank To Declare 1 For 1 Interim Bonus Share- Hold On To Your Fbn Shares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bphb For Fbn Shares by ugopromo(m): 4:56pm On Jul 22, 2007
Hi, Guys !
I want to sell 15,ooo units of my BPHB shares,
secure 1M naira loan from UBA and buy
FBN shares as soon as the T.S. is lifted.
I am to contribute close to N425,000 as
my stake.
Guys what do you think ?
I dont want to make mistakes.
                                    ugopromo.
Re: Bphb For Fbn Shares by Icon4s(m): 12:05am On Jul 24, 2007
Ugopromo,
Are you talking about using the UBA Share plus or Share loan facility?Why buy FBN after the technical suspension more so when you are securing a loan for it?Hey! come on man, it's not the wisest thing to do.You can do that if you are buying on along term bases.But since you are securing a loan it definitely would be a short term deal.My advice-secure the loan and buy ACCESS BANK public offer.That makes more sense.

(1) (Reply)

Stock Market Report For The Week Ended Friday, 13th June 2008 / Problem With My Share Certificate / Can You Invest In Uba For Long Long Term?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.