Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Oshodi Bus Interchange: Changing The Face Of Transport In Lagos (Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Oshodi Bus Interchange: Changing The Face Of Transport In Lagos (Video) (28246 Views)

The $70 Million Oshodi Bus Interchange (pics, Video) / Welcome To Oshodi Bus Interchange, Lagos / The World Class Oshodi Bus Terminal Built By Ambode Is Now Open (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshodi Bus Interchange: Changing The Face Of Transport In Lagos (Video) by NoFucksToGive: 10:24am On Sep 21, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Isoright...

Lagos...have been there as a real niggar....

I can bet my balls it is one hell of a funny and overrated land

Wetin we need in Edo state is just good governance.. Lagos na glorified slum forget SW and their penchant for propaganda.. remember they learned it from the British, how to package and market rubbish as world class .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshodi Bus Interchange: Changing The Face Of Transport In Lagos (Video) by Realdeals(m): 10:24am On Sep 21, 2021
The inability of the Lagos state government to deal with Agbero and the area boys menace won't allow projects like this to last. The facility is fast deteriorating, the operator is giving maintenance less attention.

1 Like

Re: Oshodi Bus Interchange: Changing The Face Of Transport In Lagos (Video) by BlackyOne(m): 10:28am On Sep 21, 2021
The reporter is very beautiful, I wonder if she's single and would like for us to go on a date
Re: Oshodi Bus Interchange: Changing The Face Of Transport In Lagos (Video) by MightySparrow: 10:30am On Sep 21, 2021
Yoruba sophistication. The pigdiots will claim the are building Lagos more than the owners.

Adara nira ma dara n' ile.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshodi Bus Interchange: Changing The Face Of Transport In Lagos (Video) by Revolva(m): 10:31am On Sep 21, 2021
I watch the documentary on arise tv yesterday and today very good content

I am right here at oshodi jare the infrastructure is top notch but maintaining such facility is one big wahala ....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshodi Bus Interchange: Changing The Face Of Transport In Lagos (Video) by seguno2: 10:33am On Sep 21, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Isoright...

Very very overrated I tell ya.
What happened to the Ikeja terminus
What about the never happening light rail since 2010, after the 1984 construction was cancelled
No wonder Lagos is always among the worst major cities in the world.
Re: Oshodi Bus Interchange: Changing The Face Of Transport In Lagos (Video) by seguno2: 10:34am On Sep 21, 2021
Realdeals:
The inability of the Lagos state government to deal with Agbero and the area boys menace won't allow projects like this to last. The facility is fast deteriorating, the operator is giving maintenance less attention.

How can they deal with the people who help them stay in power by terrorising the residents who pay their bills

1 Like

Re: Oshodi Bus Interchange: Changing The Face Of Transport In Lagos (Video) by MeeLan: 10:34am On Sep 21, 2021
Without mo ey for pocket, if you like put air-condition for market. Na zero
Re: Oshodi Bus Interchange: Changing The Face Of Transport In Lagos (Video) by seguno2: 10:36am On Sep 21, 2021
ecolime:
The Interchange is commendable. The main problem with Lagos is overpopulation.

The city infrastructure is not robust enough to support the large number of people trooping in daily.

FG should spread development to other states. Developing ports of other states is a big way to start.

Overpopulation that yields plenty IGR
Re: Oshodi Bus Interchange: Changing The Face Of Transport In Lagos (Video) by donforeign: 10:39am On Sep 21, 2021
Orissodiq:

U bleeped up. U 4 don asked for broom nowwww.. No b ur type dey spoil am? U are always happy with negative news and sad with positive 1. Ur type will like horror films tired ooo. Are you going to die if u give credit where it deserves?

Ode I don't even live in Lagos .
Two times I pass there, na just big waste and I see no importance....big structure and no maintenance .. d money dem waste there,. Dem go use am for better tin eh... Which credit I wan give for that trash ... Gerarahere
Re: Oshodi Bus Interchange: Changing The Face Of Transport In Lagos (Video) by spirul77: 10:41am On Sep 21, 2021
How many times dem wan post this thing for here self, what's so special about this for a mega city like Lagos.
Re: Oshodi Bus Interchange: Changing The Face Of Transport In Lagos (Video) by Olayetan(m): 11:03am On Sep 21, 2021
expertman:
Very beautiful and excellent thinking in transforming the state.

That thing no beautiful when see with your naked eyes, poor maintenance has made it look less attractive and also, it's not functioning as it should...

Nah just camera make am look nice

1 Like

Re: Oshodi Bus Interchange: Changing The Face Of Transport In Lagos (Video) by expertman(m): 11:07am On Sep 21, 2021
For real?

Olayetan:

That thing no beautiful when see with your naked eyes, poor maintenance has made it look less attractive and also, it's not functioning as it should...

Nah just camera make am look nice
Re: Oshodi Bus Interchange: Changing The Face Of Transport In Lagos (Video) by Litmus: 11:12am On Sep 21, 2021
BlackyOne:
The reporter is very beautiful, I wonder if she's single and would like for us to go on a date

Your relation?
Re: Oshodi Bus Interchange: Changing The Face Of Transport In Lagos (Video) by Litmus: 11:32am On Sep 21, 2021
The Interchange requires beatifying around the edges. If the design aims at creating an austere, rigid utilitarian-modern complex, playing with the idea of industrial architecture i.e. the steel frames, rivets, struts, metal cross beams and lattices then replacing those dirty earthy areas with stainless steel plates of some kind will improve the area greatly and uplift the entire infrastructure. On the other hand, improvements could aim for sophistication, in wich case areas around the Interchange requires tress, shrubs, pebble fountains and bright colours or several self-contained gardens with linking path ways.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshodi Bus Interchange: Changing The Face Of Transport In Lagos (Video) by StayMotivated: 11:45am On Sep 21, 2021
God bless Ambode
Re: Oshodi Bus Interchange: Changing The Face Of Transport In Lagos (Video) by olaolaking: 11:59am On Sep 21, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Isoright...

The day you will lose that your ball to me, if you no do 70 bombings for me, i no go gree release am back to you

1 Like

Re: Oshodi Bus Interchange: Changing The Face Of Transport In Lagos (Video) by Orissodiq: 12:20pm On Sep 21, 2021
donforeign:

Ode I don't even live in Lagos .
Two times I pass there, na just big waste and I see no importance....big structure and no maintenance .. d money dem waste there,. Dem go use am for better tin eh... Which credit I wan give for that trash ... Gerarahere
Then go Bleep ur governor where dem b. U would have cleaned d place and enter Guinness world of record.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshodi Bus Interchange: Changing The Face Of Transport In Lagos (Video) by Sleekjunior(m): 12:21pm On Sep 21, 2021
HAVE YOU SEEN THE ROAD LEADING INTO THE TERMINAL;;;; ITS DEPLORABLE,SHAMEFUL, AND DISGUSTING..LAGOS IS JUST A LOUD MOUTH NOTHING IS WORKING
Re: Oshodi Bus Interchange: Changing The Face Of Transport In Lagos (Video) by 77up(m): 12:29pm On Sep 21, 2021
Orissodiq:

U bleeped up. U 4 don asked for broom nowwww.. No b ur type dey spoil am? U are always happy with negative news and sad with positive 1. Ur type will like horror films tired ooo. Are you going to die if u give credit where it deserves?
I tire for those people, if na den kill den kill new now, you will see them jubilating . Sometimes ,I feel they are not normal and that abnormality is caused by social media.

Don't be surprised that most of those idiots with negative comments have never step into Lagos before.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshodi Bus Interchange: Changing The Face Of Transport In Lagos (Video) by jaxxy(m): 12:47pm On Sep 21, 2021
Daboomb:
White Elephant Project!.
Big, Grand Bus Station right in the middle of Endless HoldUps and Narrow Roads.
SMH

They just displaced the rowdy yellow buses and moved them to the road side so it’s more congested bt not concentrated in one central place.
Re: Oshodi Bus Interchange: Changing The Face Of Transport In Lagos (Video) by Basic123: 12:48pm On Sep 21, 2021
Sleekjunior:
HAVE YOU SEEN THE ROAD LEADING INTO THE TERMINAL;;;; ITS DEPLORABLE,SHAMEFUL, AND DISGUSTING..LAGOS IS JUST A LOUD MOUTH NOTHING IS WORKING
You will later discover that the road is FG road. THE SAME FG WILL GIVE 30% OF LAG IGR TO KANO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshodi Bus Interchange: Changing The Face Of Transport In Lagos (Video) by donforeign: 1:27pm On Sep 21, 2021
Orissodiq:

Then go Bleep ur governor where dem b. U would have cleaned d place and enter Guinness world of record.

U n ur siblings can go n clean it ode since u forbid Guinness record...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshodi Bus Interchange: Changing The Face Of Transport In Lagos (Video) by Tomilola360: 2:25pm On Sep 21, 2021
TimeTraveller:

You are Igbo. Show us your terminal in Aba

kpotokpoto land cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshodi Bus Interchange: Changing The Face Of Transport In Lagos (Video) by Litmus: 2:44pm On Sep 21, 2021
We need not only learn how to maintain developments but also how to build upon them. The area around the structure now could do with better roads, some parks, restaurants etc if possible.
Re: Oshodi Bus Interchange: Changing The Face Of Transport In Lagos (Video) by lexy2014: 3:08pm On Sep 21, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9PhM9PF2yY

https://www.arise.tv/oshodi-bus-interchange-changing-the-face-of-transport-in-lagos/

how many times will this interchange become the subject of news on NL? is there no other development in lagos?
Re: Oshodi Bus Interchange: Changing The Face Of Transport In Lagos (Video) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 3:46pm On Sep 21, 2021
Sleekjunior:

Thank God someone pointed this out. The immediate road leading to that terminal is bad, and filled with dirt and miscreants. The area boys hanging around the entrance and smoking several things with their dirty appearance disfigures the beauty of the terminal.

Go to Iyana-Ipaja roundabout, and see the kind of holdup caused by danfo drivers there, aided by the police men/women there, LASTMA officials and over 15 green jacket wearing zone whatever officials. I wonder if they get orgasm from causing the holdup there, whereas a simple approach of freeing the road for those going straight will have eased the traffic

The day Lagos starts dealing with these thugs will be the beginning of greater things for Lagos.
Re: Oshodi Bus Interchange: Changing The Face Of Transport In Lagos (Video) by caandi: 4:22pm On Sep 21, 2021
They really tried in this project I tell you. Very beautiful
Re: Oshodi Bus Interchange: Changing The Face Of Transport In Lagos (Video) by budaatum: 4:57pm On Sep 21, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bus Driver Fights With LASTMA Officials After Passing One Way In Sabo, Ikorodu / Containers, Tankers Start Movement By Rail / Okpoama, Bayelsa: You Need Community I.D Card Before You Stay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.