Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Meet The Man Who Sued Guinness World Record For Giving Him An Award. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet The Man Who Sued Guinness World Record For Giving Him An Award. (3396 Views)

The Man Who Sued The Guinness World Record For Giving Him An Award. / What's The Benefit(s) If You Set A Guinness World Record? / U.N Suspends Food Distribution As IDPs Attack Them For Giving Them Small Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Man Who Sued Guinness World Record For Giving Him An Award. by uwuana: 10:45am On Sep 21, 2021
MEET THE MAN WHO SUED GUINNESS WORLD RECORD FOR GIVING HIM AN AWARD.
There are many weird people around the world that you may have heard or read about. Today we are going to tell you about such a strange person. We are talking about Jonathan Lee Riches. He is called the most litigant in the world. This young man had filed the first lawsuit against his mother.
In that lawsuit, he stated 'his mother has not taken care of him well'. He also won this case and he got compensation of 20 thousand dollars. After winning this case, the young man filed a case against his friend, maestro, neighbour, relatives, fiancé, police, judge, famous companies and even George Bush. So far, the number of cases filed by him in different courts has reached close to 2600.
Jonathan Lee Riches' name is also recorded in the Guinness Book. You will be surprised after knowing that later Jonathan Lee Riches also filed a lawsuit against the Guinness Book of World. He said why his personal life was written in the book without his permission. He has won close to eight million dollars in damages and compensation in the cases so far.
After all this, he was called to a TV show where he was asked, "What is the reason that even after so much fame you are living alone and there is no one to love you?" At this, he started laughing and then got up from the TV show. After that, the young man also sued the TV channel for his dishonour. He then received compensation of fifty thousand dollars.

Re: Meet The Man Who Sued Guinness World Record For Giving Him An Award. by Kooldon(f): 10:52am On Sep 21, 2021
OP and Nairaland will be sued for posting his picture without permission. Wishing he was a Nigerian, Nepa, Dstv, Buhari and Glo for pay tire

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Man Who Sued Guinness World Record For Giving Him An Award. by donbachi(m): 10:53am On Sep 21, 2021
Abeg oo.make mind wat to type.b4 him go sue me.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Who Sued Guinness World Record For Giving Him An Award. by illicit(m): 10:54am On Sep 21, 2021
He will sue you now for bringing it to my attention

And then he will have to sue me for giving my attention undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Who Sued Guinness World Record For Giving Him An Award. by uwuana: 11:00am On Sep 21, 2021
I just dey pray make him no come sue all of us for nairaland wei don read this article.
Re: Meet The Man Who Sued Guinness World Record For Giving Him An Award. by decatalyst(m): 11:20am On Sep 21, 2021
donbachi:
Abeg oo.make mind wat to type.b4 him go sue me.

Eggzagly!

I don dey picture the guy laughing at Seung Osewa already grin

If you know, you know.

(1) (Reply)

I Go Dey Pray Sote.... / My Favourite Nairalander's. Name Yours. / Why Are Nairalanders Who are Based Abroad So Bitter And Filled With Hate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.