Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,853 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:38 AM

5 Benefits Of Doing Push Ups Every Day | Push Ups Benefits - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Benefits Of Doing Push Ups Every Day | Push Ups Benefits (3872 Views)

10th National Assembly Lawmakers Push For 32 New Federal Higher Institutions / This Disable Man Crawls Half Kilometer Every Day To School In Niger State(photos / Nigerian Teacher Who Teaches By Doing Push Up To Demonstrate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Benefits Of Doing Push Ups Every Day | Push Ups Benefits by okeayomide123(m): 11:04am On Sep 21, 2021
5 Benefits Of Doing Push Ups Every Day | Push ups Benefits

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Qbi3NX9APg

Are you trying to do push-ups?

Pushups are an excellent way to strengthen your upper body.

The triceps, pectoral muscles, and shoulders are all worked out.

They can help strengthen the lower back and core by activating (pulling in) the abdominal muscles when done correctly.

Pushups are a quick and efficient strength-building exercise.

They may be completed from almost anywhere and do not require any special equipment. If you're searching for a regular fitness program, doing pushups every day might be beneficial.

If you practice pushups on a daily basis, you will most likely see an increase in upper body strength.

Before we continue, kindly like the video, to help us with the YouTube algorithm.
In this video, I will be revealing to you 5 Benefits of doing pushups every day.
Re: 5 Benefits Of Doing Push Ups Every Day | Push Ups Benefits by punisha: 6:15pm On Sep 21, 2021
Nairalanders wey never chop belle full u dey tell to do push.

Just do give away to encourage pushups on this thread and see if it won't read 20pages.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Benefits Of Doing Push Ups Every Day | Push Ups Benefits by PlsBanMe: 8:14pm On Sep 21, 2021
As if Aliko Dangote, Otedola, Mike Adenuga etc even do push ups.

Only the jobless and not so occupied do this push up.

Even with big belly and ugly face, most Naija ladies will die having you once you have money.

Tell me one super rich Naija man who has the abs (isn't that what they call it)?

Poverty na basterd. Continue doing push ups if that's what you desire.

1 Like

Re: 5 Benefits Of Doing Push Ups Every Day | Push Ups Benefits by ReacherSaidNoth: 8:24pm On Sep 21, 2021
PlsBanMe:

Even with big belly and ugly face, most Naija ladies will die having you once you have money.

Tell me one super rich Naija man who has the abs (isn't that what they call it)?

What a stupid take undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Benefits Of Doing Push Ups Every Day | Push Ups Benefits by AVECDEO: 9:08pm On Sep 21, 2021
I wish you were not a Nigerian.

You're a disgrace to common sense and a minus one for Africa.

PlsBanMe:

Re: 5 Benefits Of Doing Push Ups Every Day | Push Ups Benefits by cassidy1996(m): 9:18pm On Sep 21, 2021
I do push up sometimes, when I don chop belle full

1 Like

Re: 5 Benefits Of Doing Push Ups Every Day | Push Ups Benefits by constance500: 9:23pm On Sep 21, 2021
Totally agree
Re: 5 Benefits Of Doing Push Ups Every Day | Push Ups Benefits by TheWolfen(m): 10:24pm On Sep 21, 2021
I use to push up everyday but I stopped long time ago. Stress and everyday hustle mehn such activity might be the last thing on one's mind. I will start working out again hopefully soon

1 Like

Re: 5 Benefits Of Doing Push Ups Every Day | Push Ups Benefits by Phiniter(m): 4:19am On Sep 22, 2021
following
Re: 5 Benefits Of Doing Push Ups Every Day | Push Ups Benefits by talk2hb1(m): 7:43am On Sep 22, 2021
PlsBanMe:

So you will choose Ladies Over Your Health and Wellbeing ?

You are right, Poverty is a Sin; Poverty is a Crime.
Na Poverty dey worry You, try keep in shape for 3months and see your income improved. wink
Re: 5 Benefits Of Doing Push Ups Every Day | Push Ups Benefits by InvestorRicky(m): 9:24am On Sep 22, 2021
AVECDEO:

Re: 5 Benefits Of Doing Push Ups Every Day | Push Ups Benefits by Makaveli217(m): 9:29am On Sep 22, 2021
ReacherSaidNoth:
What a stupid take undecided

I'm very surprised how someone can talk without thinking, the guy is really stupid indeed. Op didn't say do push-ups to get girls, he said do push ups to keep fit, this Dillard only think with dick that's why. Only poor and people with low class type of reasoning think doing excerise is joblessness.

After women, fear who no get sense!!!

1 Like

Re: 5 Benefits Of Doing Push Ups Every Day | Push Ups Benefits by PlsBanMe: 5:23pm On Sep 22, 2021
You are a big fool of you can't see the sacarsm in what I wrote. Stop quoting me. Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. Continue building your body like grave digger that you probably are. Ndi ara.

AVECDEO:

Re: 5 Benefits Of Doing Push Ups Every Day | Push Ups Benefits by PlsBanMe: 5:26pm On Sep 22, 2021
Your stupidity is grandstanding. You get health and fit without push ups. Go continue thinking with your silly dick. You think am poor? I'd buy you and send out poverty from you. And I mean everything I said.

Makaveli217:

I'm very surprised how someone can talk without thinking, the guy is really stupid indeed. Op didn't say do push-ups to get girls, he said do push ups to keep fit, this Dillard only think with dick that's why. Only poor and people with low class type of reasoning think doing excerise is joblessness.

After women, fear who no get sense!!!
Re: 5 Benefits Of Doing Push Ups Every Day | Push Ups Benefits by PlsBanMe: 5:29pm On Sep 22, 2021
Who talked about choosing ladies over health and wellbeing? You stupidly thought you can only get healthy with push ups. As for your poverty that you talked about, I know that's what's clouding your sense of reasoning. Like I told your likes boy, you will be glad if you have half of what I have. Poverty has really dealt with you.

talk2hb1:

So you will choose Ladies Over Your Health and Wellbeing ?

You are right, Poverty is a Sin; Poverty is a Crime.
Na Poverty dey worry You, try keep in shape for 3months and see your income improved. wink
Re: 5 Benefits Of Doing Push Ups Every Day | Push Ups Benefits by 38Noob: 5:39pm On Sep 22, 2021
PlsBanMe:
You are a big fool of you can't see the sacarsm in what I wrote. Stop quoting me. Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. Continue building your body like grave digger that you probably are. Ndi ara.
Lock up those mumu, one was even saying "do push up and watch your income improve" is that not foolishness undecided

1 Like

Re: 5 Benefits Of Doing Push Ups Every Day | Push Ups Benefits by Makaveli217(m): 6:07pm On Sep 22, 2021
PlsBanMe:
Your stupidity is grandstanding. You get health and fit without push ups. Go continue thinking with your silly dick. You think am poor? I'd buy you and send out poverty from you. And I mean everything I said.

Wow, I never knew I quoted an illiterate who thinks he has money, and think money is everything, and don't even know the benefits of push-ups to the human body.

It's people like you that manages to make a little money, and go about braging not knowing that small change in your account is someone's daily expenses, and look at you saying you'll buy me lol, you have no idea.
It's clear you are an illiterate, because you couldn't read and understand the point op was trying to make, you just started typing off point.
Next time if you see a post, do ensure you read it very carefully, understand the content, what it says and the message the writer is trying to pass across before you comment. By so doing this, your comments will be reasonable and valued.
Thank you
Re: 5 Benefits Of Doing Push Ups Every Day | Push Ups Benefits by talk2hb1(m): 7:12pm On Sep 22, 2021
PlsBanMe:

Who talked about choosing ladies over health and wellbeing? You stupidly thought you can only get healthy with push ups. As for your poverty that you talked about, I know that's what's clouding your sense of reasoning. Like I told your likes boy, you will be glad if you have half of what I have. Poverty has really dealt with you.

Don't answer the fool according to his folly,
Just responding to your folly to show you how foolish you are.
Obviously, you just hit small change im come dey do you tai-tai.
You go see your mate for mortuary, go kill yourself

(1) (Reply)

DPP: The Polytechnic Ibadan {how To Pay Your 2nd Semester School Fees} / Admission Into National Open University Of Nigeria / Female Student Performs Oral Se.x On Classmate In South Africa (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.