Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Father Followed His Son To Check His Result On Notice Board (Video) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Father Followed His Son To Check His Result On Notice Board (Video) (41494 Views)

See Funny Moment University Student Saw His Result On The Notice Board (VIDEO) / How To Upload O’level (WAEC, NECO, And Awaiting) Result On JAMB Portal / Student Charged By FBI For Hacking Computers And Changing His Result 90 Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Followed His Son To Check His Result On Notice Board (Video) by Lordbinsmar: 7:17pm On Sep 21, 2021
ginggerxy:
l am praying for irresponsible children
Re: Father Followed His Son To Check His Result On Notice Board (Video) by ATTemi: 7:20pm On Sep 21, 2021
This wan get time.
Re: Father Followed His Son To Check His Result On Notice Board (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:34pm On Sep 21, 2021
The background song sums it up that it ended badly
Re: Father Followed His Son To Check His Result On Notice Board (Video) by bergs2: 7:38pm On Sep 21, 2021
aorseer:

Legend has it that the finally found the result but the CGPA was too small to be viewed with naked eyes so much so that they required a magnifying lense to see it. grin
baba yeye dey smell...................
let me come and be going
Re: Father Followed His Son To Check His Result On Notice Board (Video) by iampreciouss: 7:42pm On Sep 21, 2021
HenryDion:
What a wonderful father. Till I got admission and graduate, my father never stepped foot inside the campus.

I relate
Re: Father Followed His Son To Check His Result On Notice Board (Video) by Goldp5988(f): 7:43pm On Sep 21, 2021
Lordbinsmar:
Naa this kind Father I go be for future.

grin

grin

I go give all my future kids close marking in any career they choose try to be a mentor and guide.

May God bring your wish to pass.

Am use to that �
Re: Father Followed His Son To Check His Result On Notice Board (Video) by incogni2o: 7:46pm On Sep 21, 2021
HenryDion:
What a wonderful father. Till I got admission and graduate, my father never stepped foot inside the campus.

Is that a good or bad thing
Re: Father Followed His Son To Check His Result On Notice Board (Video) by Lordbinsmar: 7:54pm On Sep 21, 2021
Goldp5988:

May God bring your wish to pass.

Am use to that �

Thanks very much, I just want to be the best friend, disciplinarian and mentor to my kids.

I know it will surely help them in becoming someone great in life.

I didn't have such pervillege embarassed

1 Like

Re: Father Followed His Son To Check His Result On Notice Board (Video) by Focusmind: 8:19pm On Sep 21, 2021
What a doting father! That is how it should be.

My father, God bless him, followed me round. From when I did the federal government college and common entrance exams, he followed me to check the results where they were pasted.

When the final list of graduates came out after my University, I was in Lagos doing vacation job, he was the one that went to my school to confirm that the list was out and handed my documents over to our town man in the school to help with my clearance.

When the list of PTDF scholars were published in 2008, he was the one that called me that he saw my name under our State in the newspaper he was reading. I had to quickly check for Thisday newspaper of that day to confirm the good news.

Fathers play vital role in the growth and development of their children.

I follow my kids academic and moral education bumper to bumper. You just have to be involve in their all round development.

2 Likes

Re: Father Followed His Son To Check His Result On Notice Board (Video) by Bngf: 8:34pm On Sep 21, 2021
Oh
Re: Father Followed His Son To Check His Result On Notice Board (Video) by Malawian(m): 10:08pm On Sep 21, 2021
I don even edit results for one secondary school guy before.
Re: Father Followed His Son To Check His Result On Notice Board (Video) by orumba(m): 10:35pm On Sep 21, 2021
That is how we were told to register our parent phone number not knowing they will be sending results through sms.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Female Lawyer And Her Father: Before And After Photos / Jerry Luck, The Pure Water Seller Paid A Visit To His Former Coursemates At EBSU / Ekiti State University (EKSU) In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.