Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,778,195 members, 6,620,166 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 December 2021 at 10:52 AM

Happy Birthday To Me, The Only Nairaland Queen. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Birthday To Me, The Only Nairaland Queen. (5673 Views)

Happy Birthday To My Beautiful Daughter. / Happy Birthday To My Darling Son / Happy Birthday To My Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Me, The Only Nairaland Queen. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:02pm On Sep 21
It's my birthday, guys. I am so happy. wink

I am officially an adult today. grin

Celebrate the forever queen of Nairaland 1 (argue with your ancestors cool).

It's my birthday, guys and It's been fun so far.

So, I just thought it well for you my fans and well-wishers to share in my happiness. Now, let the celebration begin. cool

28 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me, The Only Nairaland Queen. by YeyeGbami: 12:04pm On Sep 21
Best wishes.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me, The Only Nairaland Queen. by ALABACONNECT(m): 12:14pm On Sep 21
Happy birthday to you nne.. I wish all the best things that this life has to offer.

P.S; You are beautiful.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me, The Only Nairaland Queen. by captainking(m): 12:15pm On Sep 21
UyaiIncomparabl:

It's my 24th birthday, guys and It's been fun so far.

So, I just thought it well for you my fans and well-wishers to share in my happiness. Now, let the celebration begin. cool

which of the fans do you have?
binaton or skyrun or standing or ceiling fan?? which??

happy birthday to you.. wish you the best

7 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me, The Only Nairaland Queen. by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:16pm On Sep 21
UyaiIncomparabl:

Happy birthday Victoria, but that 24 years is your football age, you should be around 34 years or thereabouts.

Enjoy your day sha.

14 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me, The Only Nairaland Queen. by pocohantas(f): 12:22pm On Sep 21
Happy birthday to you dear. You are beautiful. May your days be as beautiful as you are.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me, The Only Nairaland Queen. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 21
Re: Happy Birthday To Me, The Only Nairaland Queen. by wunmi590(m): 12:23pm On Sep 21
cool

Happy belated birthday my office neighbour, wish you success and every good thing you pray for vickie....

Sorry, I'm not stable in the office today, I would have stormed your office...

Have fun and enjoy your day

kiss

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me, The Only Nairaland Queen. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:26pm On Sep 21
YeyeGbami:
Best wishes.

Thank you. cool

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me, The Only Nairaland Queen. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:27pm On Sep 21
vchinedu01:
Let's be thankful to her she is not17 or 18

I don't understand.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me, The Only Nairaland Queen. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:27pm On Sep 21
pocohantas:
Happy birthday to you dear. You are beautiful. May your days be as beautiful as you are.

Amen. Thank you, Poco. Much appreciated. kiss

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me, The Only Nairaland Queen. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:28pm On Sep 21
captainking:

which of the fans do you have?
binaton or skyrun or standing or ceiling fan?? which??

happy birthday to you. wish you the best

You are amongst my fans. Don't kid yourself. cool

Thanks for the wishes. wink
Re: Happy Birthday To Me, The Only Nairaland Queen. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:29pm On Sep 21
ALABACONNECT:
Happy birthday to you nne.. I wish all the best things that this life has to offer.

P.S; You are beautiful.

Dalu, Alabaconnect. cool

Thanks ehn.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me, The Only Nairaland Queen. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:30pm On Sep 21
wunmi590:
cool

Happy belated birthday my office neighbour, wish you success and every good thing you pray for vickie....

Sorry, I'm not stable in the office today, I would have stormed your office...

Have fun and enjoy your day

kiss

OMG! Thank you so much. I wondered too because I haven't seen you today.

Thanks once again. kiss
Re: Happy Birthday To Me, The Only Nairaland Queen. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:30pm On Sep 21
Ikillbrokehoes:
Happy birthday Victoria, but that 24 years is your football age, you should be around 34 years thereabouts.

Enjoy your day sha.

Did you give birth to me? I don't have your time.

Thanks ehn. cool
Re: Happy Birthday To Me, The Only Nairaland Queen. by wunmi590(m): 12:31pm On Sep 21
UyaiIncomparabl:

OMG! Thank you so much. I wondered too because I haven't seen you today.

Thanks once again. kiss

Kindly check your telegram wink
Re: Happy Birthday To Me, The Only Nairaland Queen. by captainking(m): 12:47pm On Sep 21
UyaiIncomparabl:

You are amongst my fans. Don't kid yourself. cool

Thanks for the wishes. wink

In your faintest dream.. fan cor !! AC nii !!
This is my first time noticing you...
and definitely my last
Re: Happy Birthday To Me, The Only Nairaland Queen. by cococandy(f): 12:50pm On Sep 21
You still have one year before you’ll be an adult.
But yea happy birthday gorgeous

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me, The Only Nairaland Queen. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:50pm On Sep 21
captainking:

In your faintest dream.. fan cor !! AC nii !!
This is my first time noticing you...
and definitely my last

Whatever. You sound somehow. Today is my birthday, let me not be bitter or else, I would have shown you. cool
Re: Happy Birthday To Me, The Only Nairaland Queen. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:51pm On Sep 21
cococandy:
You still have one year before you’ll be an adult.
But yea happy birthday gorgeous

So, I am still a child?

Thanks, Coco.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me, The Only Nairaland Queen. by bukatyne(f): 1:07pm On Sep 21
UyaiIncomparabl:

Nairaland Queen, happy birthday, long life & prosperity to you .

You are very beautiful and your no make up look is on point!
Re: Happy Birthday To Me, The Only Nairaland Queen. by Raalsalghul: 1:17pm On Sep 21
You don dey add weight.

Anyways, wish you a happy birthday.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me, The Only Nairaland Queen. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:21pm On Sep 21
Raalsalghul:
You don dey add weight.

Anyways, wish you a happy birthday.

Thanks, my online in-law. cool

What's with the face?
Re: Happy Birthday To Me, The Only Nairaland Queen. by suffering: 1:21pm On Sep 21
This Nairaland is full of children, last last. Last year you claimed you were 38/39, now you’ve lost a full 15 years. I blame myself for being here taking insults from children born when I received my first salary.

20 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me, The Only Nairaland Queen. by cococandy(f): 1:21pm On Sep 21
UyaiIncomparabl:

So, I am still a child?

Thanks, Coco.

Not a child but a bebe grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Me, The Only Nairaland Queen. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:22pm On Sep 21
suffering:
This Nairaland is full of children, last last. Last year you claimed you were 38/39, now you’ve lost a a full 15 years. I blame myself for being here taking insults from children born when I received my first salary.

Lol. grin

Sorry, grandpa. You can deactivate now, meobizy.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me, The Only Nairaland Queen. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:23pm On Sep 21
cococandy:

Not a child but a bebe grin

Oh wow.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me, The Only Nairaland Queen. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:24pm On Sep 21
bukatyne:

Nairaland Queen, happy birthday, long life & prosperity to you .

You are very beautiful and your no make up look is on point!

Thanks, Bukatyne. Much appreciated, ma'am.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me, The Only Nairaland Queen. by suffering: 1:25pm On Sep 21
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol. grin

Sorry, grandpa. You can deactivate now, meobizy.
Another Meobizy fan. Who are these people, kwanu? I’m beginning to believe that person uses juju. Eeghe come and see your peer.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me, The Only Nairaland Queen. by Acidosis(m): 2:00pm On Sep 21
Nairaland Queen? What's wrong with this one?

4 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me, The Only Nairaland Queen. by angelfallz(m): 2:03pm On Sep 21
Happy birthday

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me, The Only Nairaland Queen. by captainking(m): 2:10pm On Sep 21
UyaiIncomparabl:

Whatever. You sound somehow. Today is my birthday, let me not be bitter or else, I would have shown you. cool

Its your birthday ....enjoy your day.....

if you choose to be bitter,,thats solely your business and has nothing to do with me...

there is nothing you can show me that i havent seen or heard...

I no want be your fan....is it by force?

enjoy your day dear

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abandon A Pregnant Woman In Lagos And Be Jailed / A Thread For Nairalanders Who Hate Marriage / My Would-Be Husband Deceive My And My Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.