Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ezinihitte-mbaise - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ezinihitte-mbaise (3741 Views)

Ezinihitte Mbaise Boils As Agbosonu Exposes INEC, Security Agencies / EZINIHITTE LGA Road After The 1st Rain / Hon. Igbokwe Inaugurates Ezinihitte Mbaise Association In New York (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ezinihitte-mbaise by FreedomArmy: 3:49pm On Sep 21, 2021
Just imagine Igbo traders going to kano and start killing kano indigenes. Thats exactly the hoodlums are doing all over Nigeria and everyone is keeping calm.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ezinihitte-mbaise by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 21, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
Fulanis the Alfa male tribe of Nigeria. If I come back to this world as a Nigerian I better be Fulani o

You just talked like a 20yr old that you are

It is not too hard for Igbo boys numbering just 10 ( fulani takes more than 50 people for the operation) to carry Ak and enter one interior village in the night and massacre them. But you have to be civil in a civil and social society like Nigeria.

Fulani is misbehaving because they have Bihari who doesn't allow you to hit back at them

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ezinihitte-mbaise by Jaaqbruce: 4:20pm On Sep 21, 2021
After the community youths beat to stupor an ESN man enforcing sit at home in the afternoon...in the night Fulani herdsmen came in to attack the village... beautiful conincende....continue to deceive yourselves..ESN on revenge claiming Fulani... angry

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ezinihitte-mbaise by GreenArrow1(m): 4:28pm On Sep 21, 2021
Commentor:
Where were UGM then?

In the towns, looking for policemen to kill while their people run around in the rural areas like those in Benue and Zamfara.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ezinihitte-mbaise by odysey: 7:02pm On Sep 21, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
Fulanis the Alfa male tribe of Nigeria. If I come back to this world as a Nigerian I better be Fulani o
do change your Monica as the bearer wouldn't wish to become a Quincy
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ezinihitte-mbaise by MrMcJay(m): 10:34pm On Sep 21, 2021
MummyIMadeIt:
Onicha is currently in turmoil

Hi. I sent you a pm as regards your question on the investment thread.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ezinihitte-mbaise by MummyIMadeIt: 4:42pm On Sep 22, 2021
MrMcJay:

Hi. I sent you a pm as regards your question on the investment thread.

Thanks, have seen and replied
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ezinihitte-mbaise by MummyIMadeIt: 4:43pm On Sep 22, 2021
Jaaqbruce:
After the community youths beat to stupor an ESN man enforcing sit at home in the afternoon...in the night Fulani herdsmen came in to attack the village... beautiful conincende....continue to deceive yourselves..ESN on revenge claiming Fulani... angry

Talk with facts and not assumptions to prevent you from been folly
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ezinihitte-mbaise by mancoconut: 4:46pm On Sep 22, 2021
MummyIMadeIt:

Talk with facts and not assumptions to prevent you from been folly
Shameless peddler of fake news, I made several calls to my Mbaise folks to confirm your useless report and they said nothing of the sort happened anywhere... God punish you and your whatsapp there.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ezinihitte-mbaise by Taba21: 4:50pm On Sep 22, 2021
Commentor:
Where were UGM then?

They are busy burning themselves alive in ailagbo,at somewhere every Monday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ezinihitte-mbaise by Taba21: 4:51pm On Sep 22, 2021
proeast:

It's mainly our enemies and some Igbos they were able to brainwash that asks such myopic questions.

They remain our last line of defense and without them we are all sitting ducks, vulnerable to these beasts from Sahel.

Your defence that are burning you alive inside cars,every Monday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ezinihitte-mbaise by Taba21: 4:53pm On Sep 22, 2021
Commentor:

But they weren't distracted when they were killing fellow igbo sons and daughters in the Nigerian police force.

Burning themselves alive every Monday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ezinihitte-mbaise by MummyIMadeIt: 4:53pm On Sep 22, 2021
mancoconut:

Shameless peddler of fake news, I made several calls to my Mbaise folks to confirm your useless report and they said nothing of the sort happened anywhere... God punish you and your whatsapp there.

Your basic grasp of common geography is absymal and has thrown your ignorance to the public.

For schooling sake, Mbaise is not a village, hence not singular. It is clear, the affected part i had mentioned.

Before you try to seek validation and recognition use your common sense
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ezinihitte-mbaise by Taba21: 5:00pm On Sep 22, 2021
InHeaven:
Yet Ipob lunatics are busy killing helpless Igbos in the name of saboteur and destroying businesses.

And an average Igbo are in there support
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ezinihitte-mbaise by Taba21: 5:03pm On Sep 22, 2021
loveth360:
ESN should take action immediately.

From where ESN are focusing on innocent traders to use shine and to burn themselves alive every Monday
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ezinihitte-mbaise by Taba21: 5:07pm On Sep 22, 2021
afube:

STFU..........as if the police did not kill IPOB members earlier!

There are be killed because it's time to pay for their foolishness price and for sacrificing innocent
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ezinihitte-mbaise by mancoconut: 5:08pm On Sep 22, 2021
MummyIMadeIt:

Your basic grasp of common geography is absymal and has thrown your ignorance to the public.

For schooling sake, Mbaise is not a village, hence not singular. It is clear, the affected part i had mentioned.

Before you try to seek validation and recognition use your common sense
You're actually more stupid than I gave you credit for, of course if any attack of such severity happened in any of the villages in Mbaise, don't you think the report would have spread round already you low IQ mo.ron? I knew firsthand that your panic- inducing report was false because no media outlet reported any fulani attack in the said villages and communities, then for further confirmation I called people I know who are pure MBAISE INDIGENES and were in a better position to verify if any attack actually happened, and they all told me to be wary of fake news cause Mbaise was largely calm save for one incident where a suspected ESN member got lynched for stirring trouble in one of the communities.

Stop been a shameless harbinger of fake news, only idiots post reports from whatsapp and posit it as "facts" without prior confirmation.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ezinihitte-mbaise by Taba21: 5:10pm On Sep 22, 2021
Commentor:

We say apply caution and avoid violence, you cuss us.

We say kill them, you say we are Boko Haram.

What would satisfy you lot?

If like give them Biafra things will get worse they are children of hates, children of Ham, cursed by God in the Bible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ezinihitte-mbaise by MummyIMadeIt: 5:11pm On Sep 22, 2021
mancoconut:

You're actually more stupid than I gave you credit for, of course if any attack of such severity happened in any of the villages in Mbaise, don't you think the report would have spread round already you low IQ mo.ron? I knew firsthand that your panic- inducing report was false because no media outlet reported any fulani attack in the said villages and communities, then for further confirmation I called people I know who are pure MBAISE INDIGENES and were in a better position to verify if any attack actually happened, and they all told me to be wary of fake news cause Mbaise was largely calm save for one incident where a suspected ESN member got lynched for stirring trouble in one of the communities.

Stop been a shameless harbinger of fake news, only idiots post reports from whatsapp and posit it as "facts" without prior confirmation.

Your strong assertions on assumptions is baffling indeed.

Keep up with it!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ezinihitte-mbaise by jneutron4000: 5:11pm On Sep 22, 2021
Their brothers are busy bothering about vulnerable Yorubas wey go seek refuge for Benin Republic, forgetting say the Yorubas family for Benin Republic gat protect their families till Our Yoruba defense system is solid.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ezinihitte-mbaise by mancoconut: 5:15pm On Sep 22, 2021
MummyIMadeIt:

Your strong assertions on assumptions is baffling indeed.

Keep up with it!
No, you're an insufferable liar and purveyor of fake news that can engender unrest, and you should be arrested for creating unnecessary panic.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ezinihitte-mbaise by Taba21: 5:15pm On Sep 22, 2021
Corporate2020:
Let us encourage them and support them with our prayers. Gradually, they will get to where we all want them to go, right inside the Rock and abduct the dangerous breathing mannequin who is also their Patron. Then Nigerians will be free again. But before then, thunder will fire their forefathers and make sure their children never grow.

They are not the reason for your kinsmen inability to be sophisticated.
Nigeria problem started with Igbo,face anything you see in the future under your masters
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ezinihitte-mbaise by mancoconut: 5:15pm On Sep 22, 2021
jneutron4000:
Their brothers are busy bothering about vulnerable Yorubas wey go seek refuge for Benin Republic, forgetting say the Yorubas family for Benin Republic gat protect their families till Our Yoruba defense system is solid.
What's this clown yapping about?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ezinihitte-mbaise by Taba21: 5:19pm On Sep 22, 2021
Veggieseedies:

You just talked like a 20yr old that you are

It is not too hard for Igbo boys numbering just 10 ( fulani takes more than 50 people for the operation) to carry Ak and enter one interior village in the night and massacre them. But you have to be civil in a civil and social society like Nigeria.

Fulani is misbehaving because they have Bihari who doesn't allow you to hit back at them

Is Buhari ruling Nigeria since after the civil selfish war you lost.
Buhari,or not till tomorrow Fulani remains smarter, intelligence and they will continue to rule you

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ezinihitte-mbaise by MummyIMadeIt: 5:20pm On Sep 22, 2021
mancoconut:

No, you're an insufferable liar and purveyor of fake news that can engender unrest, and you should be arrested for creating unnecessary panic.

Such false confidence in your statements hits another level.

Am done with you and your clout chasing, try the next door.

But do me a favour and more stringent in your verification
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ezinihitte-mbaise by Taba21: 5:23pm On Sep 22, 2021
Jaaqbruce:
After the community youths beat to stupor an ESN man enforcing sit at home in the afternoon...in the night Fulani herdsmen came in to attack the village... beautiful conincende....continue to deceive yourselves..ESN

on revenge claiming Fulani... angry

They are the enemy of themselves since they could not ride above any Tribes in Nigeria,as they intended they can play the death superiority game among themselves

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fashola Claim Peter Obi Is Responsible For Poor Electricity in Nigeria / Breaking News!!! Boko Haram Arrange To Attack Abuja!!! / More Troubles For Peter Obi: His Candidacy Is Against The Constitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.