Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

How Do I Send Money To Someone In US - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Send Money To Someone In US (1108 Views)

How Can I Send Money From Nigeria To USA / What To Do When You Send Money To The Wrong Account / Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Send Money To Someone In US by diana158(m): 3:43pm On Sep 21, 2021
Hello Nairalanders, how can I send money to someone in US, pls I need suggestions with the lowest fees.

Again, I have a Dom account can I use it to send money abroad directly or what role can it play?

I am also open to crypto option

Thanks in anticipation ���
Re: How Do I Send Money To Someone In US by Housing(m): 4:46pm On Sep 21, 2021
Go to different banks and compare their rates. FCMB charges around 12,000 per a thousand US Dollar.
Re: How Do I Send Money To Someone In US by diana158(m): 6:22pm On Sep 21, 2021
That's quite high, are there no cheaper options?
Housing:
Go to different banks and compare their rates. FCMB charges around 12,000 per a thousand US Dollar.
Re: How Do I Send Money To Someone In US by Housing(m): 6:45pm On Sep 21, 2021
diana158:
That's quite high, are there no cheaper options?

Visit different banks and compare their rates/charges. You may consider other those Fintech.

[/b]Mind you security should be of more importance than charges. You easily enter a bank and complain if there are issue, unlike in the of Fintechs. [b]
Re: How Do I Send Money To Someone In US by Autentic418: 9:04pm On Sep 21, 2021
Can't u use chipper cash to send money to USA for free!?
Re: How Do I Send Money To Someone In US by snowland(m): 6:06am On Sep 22, 2021
diana158:
Hello Nairalanders, how can I send money to someone in US, pls I need suggestions with the lowest fees.

Again, I have a Dom account can I use it to send money abroad directly or what role can it play?

How much do you want to send?
Re: How Do I Send Money To Someone In US by WarAgainstBegga: 7:02am On Sep 22, 2021
snowland:

How much do you want to send?
boss I am at your mercy embarassed
Re: How Do I Send Money To Someone In US by Systrom(m): 7:44am On Sep 22, 2021
diana158:

How much do you wanna send ?

Ask the person if they use PayPal, Venmo or Zelle

(1) (Reply)

Turninig Your Struggles In Naija Into Victories / I Am A Chinese, And I Am Prepared To Do Nigeria Trade. / I Need A Financier To Kick-start My Business.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.