Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,605 members, 7,801,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Jide Kosoko, Fred Amata Protest Against Radisson Blu - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jide Kosoko, Fred Amata Protest Against Radisson Blu (45927 Views)

Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 / Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola Visit Ned Nwoko / Ibinabo Fiberesima And Fred Amata Their Daughter, Zino In New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jide Kosoko, Fred Amata Protest Against Radisson Blu by babzo(m): 3:58pm On Sep 21, 2021
binary007:
I need clarification on what the money is for.

Not sure; but the hotel is likely showing Nollywood movies in its rooms without paying. Hotels all over the world have normal channels, cable channels and sometimes their own special channels. CNN sef charges hotels differently for showing its channel in rooms.

2 Likes

Re: Jide Kosoko, Fred Amata Protest Against Radisson Blu by Frenzy01(m): 4:02pm On Sep 21, 2021
Big men fighting for big things

Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available
Re: Jide Kosoko, Fred Amata Protest Against Radisson Blu by trevorhorace(m): 4:02pm On Sep 21, 2021
CelestineNelson:
That man wey dey middle with white beard ...the tinsel series actor shebi they talk say him don die?

That's not him oga. I don't know what your eyes are used for. undecided

1 Like

Re: Jide Kosoko, Fred Amata Protest Against Radisson Blu by techWriter3: 4:12pm On Sep 21, 2021
know dem sanyasi, hw Una wan give stock dewan
Re: Jide Kosoko, Fred Amata Protest Against Radisson Blu by wink2015(m): 4:15pm On Sep 21, 2021
This JIDE KOSOKO of a man just dey use BLEACHING CREAM anyhow.

The Alafin of Oyo, Oba Aderemi still dey bleach body like Bobrisky.

YOU DEY BLEACH O

YOU DEY BEACH !

Yeye thing

Ugly thing

................................................. FELA !
Re: Jide Kosoko, Fred Amata Protest Against Radisson Blu by chegbe1104: 4:15pm On Sep 21, 2021
Is this a protest or a photo shoot?
Re: Jide Kosoko, Fred Amata Protest Against Radisson Blu by Egypt209: 4:16pm On Sep 21, 2021
Still trying to understand what concern Radisson blu with Nollywood.
Even if they are showing Nollywood films in their rooms as somebody was trying to explain, is it not a subscription from cable network providers?

7 Likes

Re: Jide Kosoko, Fred Amata Protest Against Radisson Blu by PlanktonX: 4:18pm On Sep 21, 2021
ursullalinda:
Big companies and organisation are always in debt....... I keep wondering why

Because they always flaunt it before they make it. 50% of the loan they acquire are always into flaunting and marketing.

2 Likes

Re: Jide Kosoko, Fred Amata Protest Against Radisson Blu by UTILITYMAY(m): 4:25pm On Sep 21, 2021
Someone should please explain
Re: Jide Kosoko, Fred Amata Protest Against Radisson Blu by Meteng: 4:41pm On Sep 21, 2021
CelestineNelson:
That man wey dey middle with white beard ...the tinsel series actor shebi they talk say him don die?
Dem bring am back to come frighten those people to pay the buba

1 Like

Re: Jide Kosoko, Fred Amata Protest Against Radisson Blu by wacoj(m): 4:51pm On Sep 21, 2021
ursullalinda:

Shut your trap!

What nonsense is the hungry actor even talking about.
The hotel pay subscription to DSTV for every channel they use so why not go to DSTV to protest?

Bunch of miscreant everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Jide Kosoko, Fred Amata Protest Against Radisson Blu by wacoj(m): 4:51pm On Sep 21, 2021
Egypt209:
Even if they are showing Nollywood films in their rooms as somebody was trying to explain, is it not a subscription from cable network providers?

I tire o

1 Like

Re: Jide Kosoko, Fred Amata Protest Against Radisson Blu by ursullalinda(f): 5:03pm On Sep 21, 2021
wacoj:

Shut your trap!

What nonsense is the hungry actor even talking about.
The hotel pay subscription to DSTV for every channel they use so why not go to DSTV to protest?

Bunch of miscreant everywhere!

All this ranting untop another man money?.....are you sure you are ok?
Re: Jide Kosoko, Fred Amata Protest Against Radisson Blu by clothingonline(m): 5:17pm On Sep 21, 2021
Favourite hotel in Ikeja
Re: Jide Kosoko, Fred Amata Protest Against Radisson Blu by OmoManU: 5:21pm On Sep 21, 2021
ursullalinda:

I guess it's because of tax

1 Like

Re: Jide Kosoko, Fred Amata Protest Against Radisson Blu by Christmasdon(m): 5:30pm On Sep 21, 2021
I know raddison nah almost that ecobank at nearly opposite ev it inside GRA.
Re: Jide Kosoko, Fred Amata Protest Against Radisson Blu by caracas: 5:40pm On Sep 21, 2021
Egypt209:
My dear me sef no understand oooo
Re: Jide Kosoko, Fred Amata Protest Against Radisson Blu by Femeto: 5:44pm On Sep 21, 2021
grin grin grin Nigeria self dey owe.
Re: Jide Kosoko, Fred Amata Protest Against Radisson Blu by ekitimanalways(m): 5:56pm On Sep 21, 2021
CelestineNelson:
He returned briefly to participate in the protest. He's back in heaven as I am typing this.
Re: Jide Kosoko, Fred Amata Protest Against Radisson Blu by biolaoyeleke: 8:41pm On Sep 21, 2021
I dont understand this people argument, so because the hotel guests watch Africa magic in the hotel rooms so the hotel owners should pay royalty to your association after they have paid dstv for subscription .
I think you guys to stop dstv from showing your films and mind you most 5stars hotel uses Internet TV.

1 Like

Re: Jide Kosoko, Fred Amata Protest Against Radisson Blu by Gfskw: 8:45pm On Sep 21, 2021
Really
Re: Jide Kosoko, Fred Amata Protest Against Radisson Blu by zoedew: 8:58pm On Sep 21, 2021
Go to court!
Re: Jide Kosoko, Fred Amata Protest Against Radisson Blu by aswani(m): 10:53pm On Sep 21, 2021
"intellectual rights" not "intelligent property". The journalist that wrote the original piece should hang his or her head in shame.

In some countries, any commercial organisations playing music or videos have to pay some form of royalty to the association representing the artistes or actors.

It's only fair.
Re: Jide Kosoko, Fred Amata Protest Against Radisson Blu by Phiniter(m): 2:51am On Sep 22, 2021
aswani:
"intellectual rights" not "intelligent property". The journalist that wrote the original piece should hang his or her head in shame.

In some countries, any commercial organisations playing music or videos have to pay some form of royalty to the association representing the artistes or actors.

It's only fair.

Still makes no sense why Radisson blu is the target, every hotel from here to Maiduguri play movies and music videos as part of their TV/Cable portmanteau.

There has to be a better reason or explanation. And yes I agree with you, the reporter who pieced this should be shot. What crappy piece of reportage.
Re: Jide Kosoko, Fred Amata Protest Against Radisson Blu by aswani(m): 12:55pm On Sep 22, 2021
Phiniter:

Still makes no sense why Radisson blu is the target, every hotel from here to Maiduguri play movies and music videos as part of their TV/Cable portmanteau.

There has to be a better reason or explanation. And yes I agree with you, the reporter who pieced this should be shot. What crappy piece of reportage.

Maybe the others have paid up or they know Radisson Blu pay up in other countries.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bidemi Kosoko Responds To Husband Snatching Allegation (pictured) / Unbelievable: The Person Responsible For Emanuela’s Pregnancy Revealed / Nina Complains About Her Inability To Drive Her New Boyfriend's 2019 Range In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.