Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

How You Can Create A N250k Monthly Business Using Just Your Smartphone. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How You Can Create A N250k Monthly Business Using Just Your Smartphone. (421 Views)

Lady Returns The Extra N250k Access Bank Mistakenly Gave To Her / How To Make Over 500k Monthly! Business / How To Make Over 500k Monthly! Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How You Can Create A N250k Monthly Business Using Just Your Smartphone. by EvanzEli: 4:17pm On Sep 21, 2021
Lets talk about how you can make at least N250k Monthly by simply recommending helpful digital products to people who need it and getting paid a commission when they buy.

And you can do this even if you are a complete beginner who has zero experience selling online.

I'm not a money making guru by any means, i'm just someone who stumbled on something that has worked really well for me and my friends and i like to tell interested people about it.

Search for opportunities to make money online and 98% of the opportunities you'll find are ponzi schemes/scams.

You'll see something like "Register with just N5000 and start earning in less than 24hours with no work involved"

The sad thing is a lot of people looking for ways to earn online still fall for these scams because they see it as an easy way to make money

Especially now with the dollar exchange rate continually going up - 1 dollar is N575 as at today and we haven't even talked about the more than 100% increase in foodstuffs, transportation and other basic commodities.

Right now, more than ever, you need a high income business that at least provides you an extra source of income

If you do not already have a high income business in mind that you can set up asap and start making money with it - one business you can get started and start making money in a few weeks is Affiliate Marketing.

Don't roll your eyes, i know there's a lot of buzz about affiliate marketing online, it is because it works

A lot of people have got started and made money with it and even at that it's still not near saturated

What is Affiliate Marketing and Why Should i can started with this Business?

Affiliate Marketing is just you recommending helpful products from companies/experts to people who need them and can afford them and earning a commission when they buy.

Simple Right? smiley

The commission can be as high as 25k, 50k, and even 100k depending on the product you are recommending.

If you are recommending a product paying 25k you only need a to sell 10 a month which is easy really especially if the product is in a hot niche like Business, Weight Loss, Travel/immigration etc... and you are targeting a hot audience.

And there is:

-No product creation(you don't have to own any product)
-No product importation
-No shipping & delivery
-No customer service
-No recruiting

Why Affiliate Marketing?

The answer is simple: it's the internet simplest, most effective & low barrier business model to make money from, even as a complete beginner. No need for any techinical skills or experience.

And all you need to get started with this is:
- Your Phone + Good Internet
- Whatsapp

Here's Affiliate Marketing in 3 Steps:

Step 1- Join a platform where top experts have listed their high value digital products for affiliates to sell.

Step 2 - Choose a product that solves a problem for a group of people(audience)

Step 3 - Recommend the product using an effective online selling formula that basically SELLS the product 24/7 using just your phone.

If you are interested in this, I'll be organizing a FREE whatsapp class that teaches you how to get started and succeed with this, even if you are a complete beginner who has zero knowledge how the online space works.

Send me a message on WhatsApp to join
Re: How You Can Create A N250k Monthly Business Using Just Your Smartphone. by bmdmix11: 4:20pm On Sep 21, 2021
undecided
Re: How You Can Create A N250k Monthly Business Using Just Your Smartphone. by debaj10: 5:12pm On Sep 21, 2021
these links don't work.
post the full link in your signature.
God bless
EvanzEli:

Click HERE to join
Re: How You Can Create A N250k Monthly Business Using Just Your Smartphone. by raypapy(m): 5:23pm On Sep 21, 2021
The link is not working

(1) (Reply)

Urgent 5k / How Can I Get My Wallet Back / Protest At Flour Mills Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.