Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Dear Designers - Shared Resources Is What Works - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Dear Designers - Shared Resources Is What Works (2364 Views)

Get Premium Design Resources / Dear Graphic Designers, I Need You All Advice And Recommendation / Dear Logo Designers, Advertise Yourself For Potential Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Designers - Shared Resources Is What Works by iamogtosin(m): 4:42pm On Sep 21, 2021
You see...

We may be doing well as Graphics Designers, but on our own we can't go far, we are definitely limited by what we know - Resources at our disposal.

Having Access to the Right Resources/Knowledge/Information is what separates us...

- but it stops Today!

Join me this evening by 8pm here on this thread and I'll show how you can access resources and design Excellent Designs like you always want, because sometimes what we think of, is not always what we create, Lack of resources is the reason.

Take A look at the attached images - 3 Different Images

It all shows the level of resources they have at their disposal. Do the 1st Design work?

Yes, but at the barest minimum when compared to the 2nd one, but the 3rd One, shows a designer that's creative and has access to the right resources. tongue

Do you want to be such designer - Comment "Resources" to this thread to indicate your INTEREST, and we'll meet by 8pm where we'll ACCESS!

I'm sure you make it. cool

cool

Re: Dear Designers - Shared Resources Is What Works by iamogtosin(m): 4:43pm On Sep 21, 2021
Resources
Re: Dear Designers - Shared Resources Is What Works by iamogtosin(m): 8:09pm On Sep 21, 2021
iamogtosin:
You see...

We may be doing well as Graphics Designers, but on our own we can't go far, we are definitely limited by what we know - Resources at our disposal.

Having Access to the Right Resources/Knowledge/Information is what separates us...

- but it stops Today!

Join me this evening by 8pm here on this thread and I'll show how you can access resources and design Excellent Designs like you always want, because sometimes what we think of, is not always what we create, Lack of resources is the reason.

Take A look at the attached images - 3 Different Images

It all shows the level of resources they have at their disposal. Do the 1st Design work?

Yes, but at the barest minimum when compared to the 2nd one, but the 3rd One, shows a designer that's creative and has access to the right resources. tongue

Do you want to be such designer - Comment "Resources" to this thread to indicate your INTEREST, and we'll meet by 8pm where we'll ACCESS!

I'm sure you make it. cool

cool

We are Live - Get your Access Now, Contact me on WhatsApp ( 08100604018 )

(1) (Reply)

Real Life Painting By A Talented Artist In Nigeria / Amazing Drawing Of A Tiger By A Nairalander / Design anything for with just a token check out!!! Logos and more

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.