Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,272 members, 7,807,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Man Collects Foods He Bought For Ladies After They Refused To Follow Him Home - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Collects Foods He Bought For Ladies After They Refused To Follow Him Home (852 Views)

A Nigerian Refused To Sit With Me Because I’m South African / Ghana Juju Man, Kwaku Bonsam Enter Church Collects His Charm From A Pastor Video / My Husband Collects My Salary And Beats Me Untop. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Collects Foods He Bought For Ladies After They Refused To Follow Him Home by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 21, 2021
In a video shows the moment of an angry Nigerian man who ran after some ladies and collects the food he bought for them after they went back on their promise.

The man met the ladies at the mall where he bought them food with the promise that they would follow him home.

After receiving the food, the ladies booked a Bolt ride and were about leaving when the man and his friend chased them.

They where able to stop the car and took back the food items from the ladies and returned to the mall.

It was gathered that the incident happened in Warri, Delta State.

Watch the funny video grin
https://thehonchogist.com.ng/2021/09/21/man-collects-foods-he-bought-for-ladies-after-they-refused-to-follow-him-home/

(1) (Reply)

Caro White Lotion Review: What Nobody Is Telling You / How To Create A Working Paypal Account In Nigeria In 2021 / Lcredit Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.