Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,790 members, 7,806,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

What Are My Chances Of Dating Her ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are My Chances Of Dating Her ? (1241 Views)

Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors / Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix / Man Buys Wife N20M Range Rover After 10 Years Of Dating And 6 Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are My Chances Of Dating Her ? by wheelzcoded(m): 7:16pm On Sep 21, 2021
I have a huge crush on a girl , I've asked her out via texts and also physically. She's caring towards me , always trying to check up on me .

But she's not accepting my proposals,reason is she needs to settle down first mentally and academically and she's not thinking about relationships now

Told me her last relationship was three years ago and she's not bothered not matter the distance of her man

I'm close to her brothers . We're great

I get her gifts or take her out or atleast spend on her weekly if not all times

But my fear is

"There are times I see her talking on the phone with some persons at nights with bedroom voice and when she notices my presence she tries to tell the person she will call him or her back .

Is she worth the chase ?

She's perfect for me by own observations but not so sure about hopes of getting her as mine.

What should I do ?

Re: What Are My Chances Of Dating Her ? by mariahAngel(f): 7:29pm On Sep 21, 2021
If you're friends with her brothers, then you must have good intentions for her.
If she ends a call once she notices you, then that means she cares what you think.
If you really like her and believe she's worth the chase, then keep wooing her. But know where to draw the line to avoid see finish.

2 Likes

Re: What Are My Chances Of Dating Her ? by InfernoNig: 7:31pm On Sep 21, 2021
How old is she?

If she's a jambite, she is probably in her hoe phase, there's nothing you can do aside channelling your attention on other things cos she has alot of dick and Harry trying to taste her cookie pie.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are My Chances Of Dating Her ? by lilvicky68(m): 7:32pm On Sep 21, 2021
I think you should ask a competent babalawo or prophet..

2 Likes

Re: What Are My Chances Of Dating Her ? by Erickax(m): 7:33pm On Sep 21, 2021
... Op don bother ursef u were too available. Las las if u continue na brother zone u go get

1 Like

Re: What Are My Chances Of Dating Her ? by wheelzcoded(m): 7:41pm On Sep 21, 2021
InfernoNig:
How old is she?

If she's a jambite, she is probably in her hoe phase, there's nothing you can do aside channelling your attention on other things cos she has alot of dick and Harry trying to taste her cookie pie.
year one in my school
Re: What Are My Chances Of Dating Her ? by wheelzcoded(m): 7:42pm On Sep 21, 2021
Erickax:
... Op don bother ursef u were too available. Las las if u continue na brother zone u go get

Nope
I no dey bug woman

We can go days without chatting or calling
She does most of the chat up sef
Re: What Are My Chances Of Dating Her ? by wheelzcoded(m): 7:43pm On Sep 21, 2021
mariahAngel:
If you're friends with her brothers, then you must have good intentions for her.
If she ends a call once she notices you, then that means she cares what you think.
If you really like her and believe she's worth the chase, then keep wooing her. But know where to draw the line to avoid see finish.
Thanks � I appreciate this
Re: What Are My Chances Of Dating Her ? by Sonnobax15(m): 7:48pm On Sep 21, 2021
lipsrsealed
Eyahhhhh...

How guyman go just decide say na shadow he wor dey chase upandan undecided

Op,like seriously cha,that banny get something for mind for you....But the fact that she ain't responding to your proposals is something you should put into thorough consideration...And as for those people whom she normally call or receive phone calls from via bedroom voice,those calls aren't from MTN customer care,they are simply your fellow Fisher men embarassed
Re: What Are My Chances Of Dating Her ? by mardis: 4:48am On Sep 22, 2021
Haven't you heard women love hard and care free guys? Asin guys that don't send them. Since she has declined your proposal, don't push further, let her be. Just be platonic in how you relate with her and don't give her any attention and always be cool in your appearance and scent. If you follow this, watch how the crusher becomes the crushee grin
Re: What Are My Chances Of Dating Her ? by Richy4(m): 5:24am On Sep 22, 2021

You are her big brother atleast that's how she sees you... Or do you want her to carry placards displaying big brother/ friendzone before u understand? angry

Re: What Are My Chances Of Dating Her ? by mosdii(m): 9:06am On Sep 22, 2021
1. Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
2. Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
3. Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
4. Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
5. Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

(1) (Reply)

Need Help For My Wife C.S / Sold HD TV / Life Might Have Failed Me. Advise!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.