Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Bbnaija: Biggie Has Nini To Leave The House Through The Emergency Exit At Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bbnaija: Biggie Has Nini To Leave The House Through The Emergency Exit At Night (3807 Views)

If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) / Sizzling Photos Of Thicc Girls That Would Leave The #AssGang Craving / We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Biggie Has Nini To Leave The House Through The Emergency Exit At Night by Samcleffzie(m): 7:23pm On Sep 21, 2021
Biggie has Nini to Leave the house through the
Watch video below to know why

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ifjTWUFono

Re: Bbnaija: Biggie Has Nini To Leave The House Through The Emergency Exit At Night by Samcleffzie(m): 7:52pm On Sep 21, 2021
Saga go won die the next morning
Re: Bbnaija: Biggie Has Nini To Leave The House Through The Emergency Exit At Night by Samcleffzie(m): 8:56pm On Sep 21, 2021
I can't wait to see saga reaction tommorow
Re: Bbnaija: Biggie Has Nini To Leave The House Through The Emergency Exit At Night by Samcleffzie(m): 9:45pm On Sep 21, 2021
damn
Re: Bbnaija: Biggie Has Nini To Leave The House Through The Emergency Exit At Night by Vinnie2000(m): 10:10pm On Sep 21, 2021
This Unnecessary Prank by Big brother, Hope it will not Backfire? undecided

because that Mumu Saga Can DO ANYTHING because of dat Yellow pawpaw Girl! sad
Re: Bbnaija: Biggie Has Nini To Leave The House Through The Emergency Exit At Night by Palazee(m): 10:59pm On Sep 21, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Biggie Has Nini To Leave The House Through The Emergency Exit At Night by Gadafii: 11:44pm On Sep 21, 2021
Hope biggie no keep snipper for house cos that woman wrapper fit go reason suicide cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Biggie Has Nini To Leave The House Through The Emergency Exit At Night by billynoni(m): 12:45am On Sep 22, 2021
And exactly just now... Nini is at the agreed window upstairs to take off. SAGA SORRY OOOO grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Biggie Has Nini To Leave The House Through The Emergency Exit At Night by Donicobone(m): 12:59am On Sep 22, 2021
This BIGGY just wan kill this innocent Saga for no reason or is love a crime?

Join me let's import designers shoes, bag and wristwatches from Turkey & UK together before Saga faint

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Biggie Has Nini To Leave The House Through The Emergency Exit At Night by CheedyJ(m): 3:22am On Sep 22, 2021
Saga go be d first housemate to punch biggie if only he can see biggie..

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Biggie Has Nini To Leave The House Through The Emergency Exit At Night by Dronedude(m): 5:59am On Sep 22, 2021
I hope biggie's Ninja's have been warming their rusty a*s, because that woman wrapper fit go berserk.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Biggie Has Nini To Leave The House Through The Emergency Exit At Night by iamyemiakins(m): 7:44am On Sep 22, 2021
Saga's mental health is at stake cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Biggie Has Nini To Leave The House Through The Emergency Exit At Night by Samcleffzie(m): 9:23am On Sep 22, 2021
E don happen cheesy
Re: Bbnaija: Biggie Has Nini To Leave The House Through The Emergency Exit At Night by Samcleffzie(m): 9:33am On Sep 22, 2021
Saga don dey cry ooo
Kia this is true love grin

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Biggie Has Nini To Leave The House Through The Emergency Exit At Night by Samcleffzie(m): 12:42pm On Sep 22, 2021
Saga is depressed cry
Re: Bbnaija: Biggie Has Nini To Leave The House Through The Emergency Exit At Night by Samcleffzie(m): 7:44pm On Sep 22, 2021
Nini still never enter house ooo
Re: Bbnaija: Biggie Has Nini To Leave The House Through The Emergency Exit At Night by Samcleffzie(m): 10:54pm On Sep 22, 2021
Saga go just see nini beside am tommorow he go almost won die

(1) (Reply)

Will My Mom And My Baby Mama Mom Appreciate These Little Gifts - Photos / Neighbor Watch As Husband And Wife Fight Each Other Fiercely / Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.