Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,460 members, 7,801,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) (58934 Views)

How Davido’s Photographer Fortune Shotz Fell Into Water To Scout 4shot And Died / Who Killed Davido Photographer Fortune ,how Davido Photographer Died / Naira Marley Use Davido Photographer, See The Picture Effect. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by WriterNig: 8:53pm On Sep 21, 2021
Checkout reactions from Nigerians after the death of davido's personal photographer below;

Davido’s personal photographer, Fortunate Umunname Peter, is dead.

He reportedly drowned at a location in Lagos, on Tuesday evening, September 21, 2021. The news of Fortune’s death comes just 3 months after the death of the hit maker’s close friend and business associate, Habeeb Ademola Uthman, widely known as Obama DMW, who died as a result of a heart condition.

Fortune was born and raised in Bariga, Lagos but hails from Owerri in Imo state.

He was 24 years old and the brain behind most of Davido's photos on Instagram and a member of his crew.

Until his death, the celebrity photographer worked with several celebrities including Davido, Pogba, Popcaan, Lil baby, Cassanova, Mayorkun, Wizkid, Jidenna, Tiwa Savage, Burna Boy, Patoranking, Akon, DMW and many more.

Pulse NG

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by WriterNig: 8:53pm On Sep 21, 2021
RIP and my condolences to his family and friends. �

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by Fahdiga(m): 8:54pm On Sep 21, 2021
Same person same story. Abi na only him Waka come

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by Righteousness2(m): 8:54pm On Sep 21, 2021
Condolences to the Family of the young Man.

We need to Understand that Death has no respect for age, Profession, connection or whatever. Death could strike anyone , anywhere and anytime.

The Ultimate of life is our relationship with GOD. Because no matter your age, who you are or what you are, if you Depart this Earth without JESUS Christ, you Have Wasted your Life.

154 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by Layormiii(f): 8:55pm On Sep 21, 2021
We shall not bury and we shall not be buried IJN.
I follow him on IG and love his shots. He was just 24.. this one shock me

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by aanuoluwami14(f): 8:59pm On Sep 21, 2021
angry
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by kasmilla(m): 9:00pm On Sep 21, 2021
Touch and die davido

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by timesup234: 9:00pm On Sep 21, 2021
I met him just around a week ago. Bye bye and thanks for the short memory

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by Africana1123(m): 9:00pm On Sep 21, 2021
Rip to the dead , don’t relate shit to davido , everybody get there own life!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 9:02pm On Sep 21, 2021
Make bloggers leave Davido ooo!

Even those he isn’t closely related with, they’d still find a way to rope them together.
Difficult times for Davido.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 9:02pm On Sep 21, 2021
Make I follow contribute

31 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 9:04pm On Sep 21, 2021
Hope there's nothing wrong with davido shocked

Why are his associates around him dying almost every year nah? He needs spiritual cleansing

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 9:05pm On Sep 21, 2021
LOVEGINO:
Make I follow contribute
You should be changed for mishandling that goat.

Abi you no see rope tie for the goat neck.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 9:07pm On Sep 21, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Hope there's nothing wrong with davido shocked

Why are his associates around him dying almost every year nah? He needs spiritual cleansing
Obiagwa, wetin be spiritual cleaning angry

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 9:10pm On Sep 21, 2021
And he goes home to continue with his

photographing

R. I. P.
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 9:17pm On Sep 21, 2021
grin
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by hisexcellency34: 9:20pm On Sep 21, 2021
RIP...to work with Davido
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by WizkidNews: 9:21pm On Sep 21, 2021
This one weh Davido close friends just dey die anyhow, make I kuku go delete him last song weh dey my phone before the spirit go think say i dey close to am undecided cry

136 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by Jim99: 9:23pm On Sep 21, 2021
Jokes aside, death is hovering around this guy.

Only a matter of time before................
embarassed

14 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by SlyIg(f): 9:29pm On Sep 21, 2021
Dem go talk o

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 9:29pm On Sep 21, 2021
Totilopussylick:

where I get money for rope?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by B3sty(m): 9:31pm On Sep 21, 2021
I guess it's a Coincidence.
RIP to the Dead.
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by Shuzzi(m): 9:32pm On Sep 21, 2021
One is a chance
Two is a coincidence
Three is a pattern.
Modified:
Four is a Confirmation lipsrsealed

Hmmmm sad

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 9:41pm On Sep 21, 2021
LOVEGINO:
where I get money for rope?
but you get money to buy goat angry

Are you sure you did not steal the goat.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by constance500: 9:44pm On Sep 21, 2021
E b something
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 9:45pm On Sep 21, 2021
Totilopussylick:
but you get money to buy goat angry

Are you sure you did not steal the goat.
na fab I fab am oo.
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 9:48pm On Sep 21, 2021
Righteousness2:
Condolences to the Family of the young Man.

We need to Understand that Death has no respect for age, Profession, connection or whatever. Death could strike anyone , anywhere and anytime.

The Ultimate of life is our relationship with GOD. Because no matter your age, who you are or what you are, if you Depart this Earth without JESUS Christ, you Have Wasted your Life.
when it comes to tech or something meaning, u go lock up. I see reason y dem dey beef u here.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by fadewambe: 10:12pm On Sep 21, 2021
nice
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by theInterpreter: 10:19pm On Sep 21, 2021
See as that guy and girl dey para ontop millionaire Davido problem

Nigerians should learn to mind their business grin
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by chudyprince: 11:06pm On Sep 21, 2021
Totilopussylick:

him no want the goat to get choke lol
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by Gadafii: 11:37pm On Sep 21, 2021
Na only davido be artiste abi musician from r this country when young men just dey die anyhow around am like sick fowls

About 5 people already died around him in the space of 2 years, wetin dey occur?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by NobleSeed(m): 3:17am On Sep 22, 2021
young and vibrant boy just go like that Condolence

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Denrele Edun's Outfit To AMVCA 2015 Has Got Everyone Talking!!!! (photos) / Jim Iyke Serves Kolanut At Nnamdi Kanu's House (Photos) / Bella Adenuga's Wedding Pictures!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.