Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) (58942 Views)

How Davido’s Photographer Fortune Shotz Fell Into Water To Scout 4shot And Died / Who Killed Davido Photographer Fortune ,how Davido Photographer Died / Naira Marley Use Davido Photographer, See The Picture Effect. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by RodgersAkpafu: 9:57am On Sep 22, 2021
ProphetofOdin:
I don't think there is any thing spiritual behind these deaths, but these guys need to be educated against the use of hard drugs and alcohol. It is screwing the life of young people up. He "probably" drowned because he was high on drugs
This is possible
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by Spicycat(f): 10:00am On Sep 22, 2021
Layormiii:
We shall not bury and we shall not be buried IJN.
I follow him on IG and love his shots. He was just 24.. this one shock me
Impossible
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by AyGrafix: 10:03am On Sep 22, 2021
I dream that people will start avoiding davido, and suddenly I saw this guy is dead again.. he should watch out
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by penplus: 10:10am On Sep 22, 2021
It will be wrong to suspect someone especially if he's innocent

At this point all I can say is may GOD intervene in JESUS Name
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by Fenmark: 10:15am On Sep 22, 2021
Is a pity but to those thinking rituals on every misfortunate situation be wise and fear God. Don't you know that if you don't know how to swim you Will surely drown and die if you swim in a level of water that is 10times higher than you. Let's all be careful because joy and happiness intoxicate
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by GreenDee(f): 10:22am On Sep 22, 2021
Floriann:

He wasn't Davido's personal photographer, he worked with me, patoranking and some heavy weights in the music industry.
With who?
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 22, 2021
There should have been safety rafters if he couldn’t swim. RIP Genius please y’all take safety very serious
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by Lamanii22(f): 10:48am On Sep 22, 2021
brandfaculty:
4 Is a a what

4 is aiye has a hand in it
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by Funflipper: 10:58am On Sep 22, 2021
LOVEGINO:
when it comes to tech or something meaning, u go lock up. I see reason y dem dey beef u here.

The okpe is a real prophet of doom.
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by Jolite(m): 11:06am On Sep 22, 2021
mariahAngel:
Make bloggers leave Davido ooo!

Even those he isn’t closely related with, they’d still find a way to rope them together.
Difficult times for Davido.
what nonsense hard time, when you should be smelling something fishy, that guy should be questioned by now before he finally uses Chioma.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by Jolite(m): 11:11am On Sep 22, 2021
Gadafii:
Na only davido be artiste abi musician from r this country when young men just dey die anyhow around am like sick fowls

About 5 people already died around him in the space of 2 years, wetin dey occur?
that guy should be thoroughly investigated before the next victim, I smell something fishy

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by Bamzyriches451: 11:14am On Sep 22, 2021
Omo
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 22, 2021
Shuzzi:
One is a chance
Two is a coincidence
Three is a pattern.

Hmmmm sad

Four is a....
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by Ruq: 11:50am On Sep 22, 2021
GeneralPula:
Terrible..

This is too much on davido..

I hope they’re not up to destroying this guy’s carrier?

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by Ninokingz1(m): 11:52am On Sep 22, 2021
geemd434:

Davido is a cultist, do you agree or disagree?

What such of question is that? What concerns me with his personal life or even that of yours?

And since when Egede peeps start sacrificing? Street men knows what they are known for.

Read my write up again. Let me help you, In summary is before posting stupid stuffs about people do findings so you know what to write. So him being or cultish or not has nothing to do with me or you except you’re in an opp.
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by akdjr(m): 12:00pm On Sep 22, 2021
When you're surrounded with so many people as friends, associate, partners etc be prepared for two things oftentimes "Celebration" "Grief" .Go and and check the records of those with so many people around them, it is either they are celebrating the birthday, child birth from any of theirs or they are mourning the death of close ones. It is just the way life is nothing spiritual about it. U can't have so much friends and expect not to loose to death or celebrate at least one or two within a space of maximum of 1-5years. May the Almighty creator give the families, friends, associate, partners, fans etc the fortitude to bear the lost. May God also forgive him his shortcomings and grant him eternal rest.
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by Shuzzi(m): 12:13pm On Sep 22, 2021
brandfaculty:
4 Is a a what

Confirmation wink
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by Shuzzi(m): 12:13pm On Sep 22, 2021
BetBuilder365:

Four is a....
Confirmation wink
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 22, 2021
Shuzzi:
Confirmation wink

But five men have died around him
So

Five is a ..
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 22, 2021
GeneralPula:
Terrible..

This is too much on davido..

I hope they’re not up to destroying this guy’s carrier?

Career
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 12:16pm On Sep 22, 2021
Wizkid, Burna, even Mo Hits crew as large as they were, nobody died..

I dey always fear american connected Nigerians & illuminatism

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by Yusman316(m): 12:39pm On Sep 22, 2021
Layormiii:
We shall not bury and we shall not be buried IJN.
I follow him on IG and love his shots. He was just 24.. this one shock me
Why? Because u are an immortal? Death is a natural process, so there is no big deal in dying. It's just time. Everyone has his/her appointed time to depart the world of the living
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by GeneralPula: 12:55pm On Sep 22, 2021
Ruq:

Morning please, i saw an old post where you said you sold codeine to overcome being broke, please do still know where i can get and are you in lagos please?

I'll understand if you don't want to respond but i just need you to point it out, i'll delete this when you after you reply.

Lol, not me..

It was a particular thread I made a comment..
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by Ruq: 12:56pm On Sep 22, 2021
GeneralPula:

Lol, not me..

It was a particular thread I made a comment..
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by GeneralPula: 1:00pm On Sep 22, 2021
Ruq:

Yeah i know not you, i'm just asking if you know where i can get please. You can check my posts to know who i am. I just want to buy codeine.

No, I don’t sorry..
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by Ruq: 1:02pm On Sep 22, 2021
GeneralPula:

No, I don’t sorry..

Thank you.
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by Sammerboi: 1:32pm On Sep 22, 2021
WizkidNews:
This one weh Davido close friends just dey die anyhow, make I kuku go delete him last song weh dey my phone before the spirit go think say i dey close to am undecided cry
Funny you lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by shegz24(m): 1:35pm On Sep 22, 2021
What did she say?

Link

ProfGday:
I think Kemi Oluloyo is right... Something is fishy about that crew
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by Jhenypha: 2:16pm On Sep 22, 2021
God rest his soul. My condolences to the family, friends and Davido.
Death is no respecter of nobody. Davido going through a lot of pain losing so many close pals cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

D'banj & Amber Rose Stun In Black For D'banj's Anniversary Show (photos) / Apostle Suleman‘s old friend & his wife fainted as he gifted them 4bedroom flats / Jim Iyke Serves Kolanut At Nnamdi Kanu's House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.