Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

El-Rufai: Only Buni Knows Why Fani-Kayode Was Allowed Into APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: Only Buni Knows Why Fani-Kayode Was Allowed Into APC (34507 Views)

El-Rufai: Only Buhari Can Convince Me Run For Presidency Or Be A Running Mate / El-Rufai - Only Way To Stop Banditry Is To Kill Them All / Yahaya Bello Explains Why Fani-Kayode Did Not Join APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: Only Buni Knows Why Fani-Kayode Was Allowed Into APC by BePrepared: 7:44am On Sep 22, 2021
Next:

Femi: Had dinner with my brother and bosom friend, His Excellency The Executive Governor of Kaduna state, El-rufai what a kind and loving man he is.
Re: El-Rufai: Only Buni Knows Why Fani-Kayode Was Allowed Into APC by Taiwojon(m): 8:01am On Sep 22, 2021
Decent09:

Before Jesus Birth nko, Who is the way to the assume Father.
There is nothing like before Jesus Christ.

Before the world was formed, Jesus was already manifested

Before even Abraham, Jesus was and his still is and will forever be.

Jesus saves
Re: El-Rufai: Only Buni Knows Why Fani-Kayode Was Allowed Into APC by Maobichek: 10:10am On Sep 22, 2021
Topzee109:
Shameless ffk, he just want to tarnish APC image

I urge you to do away with APC/PDP cos our politicians knows no party but only their selfish interest. Last Sallah celebration, they all sat together and ate together despite their party affiliation. During PMB son's wedding, Artiku was there, anyone here playing APC/PDP card need deliverance.
Re: El-Rufai: Only Buni Knows Why Fani-Kayode Was Allowed Into APC by Corporate2020: 10:17am On Sep 22, 2021
eddyslim:
Ffk is a two edged sword.

Two edged animal you mean
Re: El-Rufai: Only Buni Knows Why Fani-Kayode Was Allowed Into APC by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 22, 2021
olaric:
Even El-Rufai is confused ; the admission of FFK into APC might be the beginning of the end of the evil party.

He is not confused . Rather, he cleverly and tactfully places all blame for FFK's defection to the APC at the feet of Buni and co.

This is so that when FFK fcks up, and that is only a question of time, everybody will know who to blame i.e Buni and his band of desperados.
Re: El-Rufai: Only Buni Knows Why Fani-Kayode Was Allowed Into APC by Olatomiwami(m): 11:13am On Sep 22, 2021
Myhusband:

what about Umahi? Hope Uzodinma?

none of Yoruba leaders have ever agree to proscribe anybody, in fact they always resist any intimidation whereas your Governors that are reliable allowed your kinsmen to be proscribed while Fulani herdsmen who are killing people up and down are still roaming

.when next they're sharing brain in heaven, wait to collect the complete one

U deh mind the Ipob miscreants,their Lord & Savior FFK made them look so foolish despite their gullible followership ,it pain them Wella,I don't pity them at all.
Re: El-Rufai: Only Buni Knows Why Fani-Kayode Was Allowed Into APC by dragunov: 12:31pm On Sep 22, 2021
Decent09:

Oga better borrow Sense and Wisdom to reply him than saying Bla Bla Bla

Leave the 2 of us please!
Re: El-Rufai: Only Buni Knows Why Fani-Kayode Was Allowed Into APC by Topzee109: 12:39pm On Sep 22, 2021
Maobichek:

I urge you to do away with APC/PDP cos our politicians knows no party but only their selfish interest. Last Sallah celebration, they all sat together and ate together despite their party affiliation. During PMB son's wedding, Artiku was there, anyone here playing APC/PDP card need deliverance.
Yeah, true sha

They only feed the media
Re: El-Rufai: Only Buni Knows Why Fani-Kayode Was Allowed Into APC by AkaraAndBread: 3:41pm On Sep 22, 2021
Truthissupreme:
Ffk if he had shame should be hiding his head

Everybody in the party you joined seeing you like plague

Re: El-Rufai: Only Buni Knows Why Fani-Kayode Was Allowed Into APC by Holaomoakin(m): 4:03pm On Sep 22, 2021
That's good, it is okay to criticize others to make yourself feel good; Let him criticize them also to make them know how it feels.
Re: El-Rufai: Only Buni Knows Why Fani-Kayode Was Allowed Into APC by Tonitoniton(m): 11:48pm On Sep 23, 2021
tamdun:

U will still defend him when he returns to pdp grin

No, am done defending on this matter, though I still respect him. He is still better than all the other cowards that cant even come out of their houses let alone speak against this evil in aso rock
Re: El-Rufai: Only Buni Knows Why Fani-Kayode Was Allowed Into APC by Tonitoniton(m): 11:52pm On Sep 23, 2021
MaestroID:

Bros no political party in 9ja is a saint...
Everyone get evil agenda

Yes, u are correct.

That is why men like late Alex ekweme will always stand out.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igboho: People Run Away When They Feel They Won’t Get Justice – Jimi Agbaje / "I'm Not Graduating Like Melaye" Omokri Says As He Visits Harvard University. / Sule Lamido Being Harassed By EFCC While Amaechi Walks Free!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.