Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

RNP: Jega, Pat Utomi, Abdulfatai, Duke, Others Birth Third Force - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RNP: Jega, Pat Utomi, Abdulfatai, Duke, Others Birth Third Force (27770 Views)

AMCON Takes Over Sen Abdulfatai Buhari’s Houses For ₦600m Loan Default / Abdulfatai Buhari: Why I Will Support Tinubu’s Presidential Bid / Third Force Movement Finally Endorses Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RNP: Jega, Pat Utomi, Abdulfatai, Duke, Others Birth Third Force by Winters23: 9:43pm On Sep 21, 2021
TheGiftedOne:
Old wines in New skin bottle. Rebrand as much as they want, the only solution to man's long standing, seemingly incurable problems including that of Nigeria is God's Kingdom (Mat:6:9,10 Dan 2:44)

All these religious prostitution being practiced by false religious leaders and their members will soon come to an end. Then God's kingdom will reign supreme.

The kingdom is in place, let it come!

All religions both false and true are in it for the money grin

Get in and make your donation below:

https://donate.jw.org/ui/E/donate-home.html#/donate

Mastercard and visa is allowed grin

1 Like

Re: RNP: Jega, Pat Utomi, Abdulfatai, Duke, Others Birth Third Force by Erickymania: 9:44pm On Sep 21, 2021
I can see Jagaban's handwriting in this formation. We shall see.
Re: RNP: Jega, Pat Utomi, Abdulfatai, Duke, Others Birth Third Force by Standing5(m): 9:44pm On Sep 21, 2021
Better than killer parties.
Re: RNP: Jega, Pat Utomi, Abdulfatai, Duke, Others Birth Third Force by Asour: 9:46pm On Sep 21, 2021
saintopus:
After giving birth to the most useless President in the history of Nigeria JEGA feels he can give birth to a formidable political force.

Snake pikins na still snake

Hahahaha!

But Jega never 'crowned' PMB. now. Did he?
If Jega made Buhari President in 2015 did he also make PEJ the president in 2011? Since he handled both elections.

I thought some said it was the Southwest that made PMB. Others said it's Tinubu. Some folk said it's Obama, a few said it was the Old woman who gave him(PMB) her last savings. So who really made PMB? Jega? Nah. I say it was PEJ's failings.

LoL.

3 Likes

Re: RNP: Jega, Pat Utomi, Abdulfatai, Duke, Others Birth Third Force by brainhgeek(m): 9:52pm On Sep 21, 2021
They have started forming yeye parties so that they can transfer the accrued human and financial resources to APC or PDP scam lords in the name of support.
Re: RNP: Jega, Pat Utomi, Abdulfatai, Duke, Others Birth Third Force by jaxxy(m): 9:52pm On Sep 21, 2021
truthstands01:
Immediately I saw Jega, I switched off....scam. Jega is a fraud.

Jega is a credible man by all standards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RNP: Jega, Pat Utomi, Abdulfatai, Duke, Others Birth Third Force by tunize(m): 9:56pm On Sep 21, 2021
Another recycled party all of dem na same with looting idealogy
Re: RNP: Jega, Pat Utomi, Abdulfatai, Duke, Others Birth Third Force by thundafire: 10:02pm On Sep 21, 2021
Ambassador Nkoyo during her 3 terms in Crossriver she did absolutely nothing,I mean nothing
Re: RNP: Jega, Pat Utomi, Abdulfatai, Duke, Others Birth Third Force by thundafire: 10:03pm On Sep 21, 2021
Still partly rotation of PDPand APC,yes am a PDP supporter but I hope Fani kayode wouldn't defect to the party cheesy
Re: RNP: Jega, Pat Utomi, Abdulfatai, Duke, Others Birth Third Force by MaestroID(m): 10:07pm On Sep 21, 2021
As long as JEGA they the formation team
Just Forgerrritttttt .... IT WILL FAIL

JEGA NA SCAM
JEGA GAVE US BUBU
JEGA NA ONE OF THE CAUSE OF THIS NATION PROBLEM....

1 Like

Re: RNP: Jega, Pat Utomi, Abdulfatai, Duke, Others Birth Third Force by MaestroID(m): 10:09pm On Sep 21, 2021
jaxxy:

Jega is a credible man by all standards.

Abeg which standard is that?
Or how did you grade him?

Cus the last time i checked Jega OPENED UP THE DOORS FOR A DULLARD IN BUBU TO BE PRESIDENT...

If you say it was a free and fair election then am sure you will say the situation of this NATION is on its 100% Best.
Re: RNP: Jega, Pat Utomi, Abdulfatai, Duke, Others Birth Third Force by Espirito01(m): 10:09pm On Sep 21, 2021
Inclusion of Prof. Attahiru Jega, has ruined everything work those guys are trying to establish. He is not worthy to speak when thos that have the country at heart speaks.

1 Like

Re: RNP: Jega, Pat Utomi, Abdulfatai, Duke, Others Birth Third Force by drealcivilceno(m): 10:11pm On Sep 21, 2021
saintopus:
After giving birth to the most useless President in the history of Nigeria JEGA feels he can give birth to a formidable political force.

Tell them!

1 Like

Re: RNP: Jega, Pat Utomi, Abdulfatai, Duke, Others Birth Third Force by Scientist007: 10:11pm On Sep 21, 2021
Those idiots have come again undecided... I don't blame them, it's Nigerians I blame. Smhhhhh
Re: RNP: Jega, Pat Utomi, Abdulfatai, Duke, Others Birth Third Force by justified007: 10:11pm On Sep 21, 2021
seunmsg:
Abdulfatai Really? When did he broke ranks with the Saraki political family? Fatal joining a group to advocate against APC and PDP when Saraki is warming up to contest for the presidency under PDP is quite interesting.

Apart from Utomi and Jega, all other members of the new party are PDP members. They have all been in government at various capacities in the past under PDP so they can’t offer anything new.

Even the national coordinator is a die-hard saraki guy . They are there serving saraki interest ni
Re: RNP: Jega, Pat Utomi, Abdulfatai, Duke, Others Birth Third Force by drealcivilceno(m): 10:11pm On Sep 21, 2021
Sirjamo:
Get over it dude, its been six years plus and you're still crying.

A snake is a snake!
Re: RNP: Jega, Pat Utomi, Abdulfatai, Duke, Others Birth Third Force by mightyhaze: 10:14pm On Sep 21, 2021
Make them comot jega name there.. na that man put us where we dey so
Re: RNP: Jega, Pat Utomi, Abdulfatai, Duke, Others Birth Third Force by Tushmanny123: 10:16pm On Sep 21, 2021
SadiqBabaSani:
anoda rubbish Apc junior broda

Is it not better we give them a chance than to keep dwelling in the mess APC and PDP got us into?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RNP: Jega, Pat Utomi, Abdulfatai, Duke, Others Birth Third Force by CaptainAyub: 10:16pm On Sep 21, 2021
saintopus:

When that criminal published war torn Yobe state as having more voter card collection compared to Enugu in 2014,I knew it was over for GEJ cos I lived in Yobe d whole of 2013 and knew most of the residents of the state were refugees in neighbouring States.
Re: RNP: Jega, Pat Utomi, Abdulfatai, Duke, Others Birth Third Force by Cajal(m): 10:16pm On Sep 21, 2021
The greatest lies ever told is are PDP, APC

PDP 16 years of fraud
APC a Scam
Re: RNP: Jega, Pat Utomi, Abdulfatai, Duke, Others Birth Third Force by 989900: 10:17pm On Sep 21, 2021
Good one . . . we need a 3rd, 4th force etc.

We need other potent options away from APC & PDP.
Re: RNP: Jega, Pat Utomi, Abdulfatai, Duke, Others Birth Third Force by Franking: 10:23pm On Sep 21, 2021
They will now try to lure those other looters from other parties and it will be same old same old...

1 Like

Re: RNP: Jega, Pat Utomi, Abdulfatai, Duke, Others Birth Third Force by effort1: 10:24pm On Sep 21, 2021
Sirjamo:
Get over it dude, its been six years plus and you're still crying.

Lolz. Check the naira/dollar value and tell us the value of your shut up money.

Check the price of foodstuff and you will know you should be crying for pushing your children into destruction
Re: RNP: Jega, Pat Utomi, Abdulfatai, Duke, Others Birth Third Force by sambony4luv(m): 10:29pm On Sep 21, 2021
Same people, same ideology, same corruption. We earnestly need new breeds.
Re: RNP: Jega, Pat Utomi, Abdulfatai, Duke, Others Birth Third Force by Abujason: 10:29pm On Sep 21, 2021
Ehen! I no talk am before? 2023 will be like 2015. A new coalition will emerge to defeat APC and PDP. They are both useless - especially A Party of Crooks (APC).
Re: RNP: Jega, Pat Utomi, Abdulfatai, Duke, Others Birth Third Force by chloride6: 10:30pm On Sep 21, 2021
F.uc.k offf
Re: RNP: Jega, Pat Utomi, Abdulfatai, Duke, Others Birth Third Force by effort1: 10:30pm On Sep 21, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Please

I need you to help me with any amount of money possible

Please

You want sirjamo, the begger to give you money?

Naira has fallen recently because of buahri's bad leadership, yet you want him to give you money?
Re: RNP: Jega, Pat Utomi, Abdulfatai, Duke, Others Birth Third Force by Nafizzey(m): 10:31pm On Sep 21, 2021
seunmsg:
Abdulfatai Really? When did he broke ranks with the Saraki political family? Fatal joining a group to advocate against APC and PDP when Saraki is warming up to contest for the presidency under PDP is quite interesting.

Apart from Utomi and Jega, all other members of the new party are PDP members. They have all been in government at various capacities in the past under PDP so they can’t offer anything new.
all old wines in new bottle.
Re: RNP: Jega, Pat Utomi, Abdulfatai, Duke, Others Birth Third Force by PDPNYA(m): 10:34pm On Sep 21, 2021
This is your third force agenda means nothing, because all of you that aligned thinking giving Nigerians an alternative is baseless.
None of you is doing it for the goodness Nigeria and Nigerians rather for your selfish interest.
Jega, Donald Duke has presidentail Ambition.
And I keep asking what new can you offer to the country that we couldn't see it in both of You.
I pity Young Nigerians that you will use as a tool in staging Activities while you cart away the big deal.
Re: RNP: Jega, Pat Utomi, Abdulfatai, Duke, Others Birth Third Force by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 21, 2021
effort1:

You want sirjamo, the begger to give you money?

Naira has fallen recently because of buahri's bad leadership, yet you want him to give you money?

Life doesn't make sense

I am not trying to be perfect

If anyone wants me dead

Let him or her say it

I have nothing to explain

I don't know why

There's no reason why

It's of no use to keep asking why

But I hopelessly continue to wonder why
Re: RNP: Jega, Pat Utomi, Abdulfatai, Duke, Others Birth Third Force by Juicy001: 10:40pm On Sep 21, 2021
The truth will follow up once this club starts signing players from PDP and APC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mark, Ekweremadu Leave NASS Premises Without Convoy, Aides / How Many African Countries Are In Support Of Biafra? / Nigerian Woman & Her Child Sleep At Nigerian Consulate In South Africa (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.