Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Enugu Man Celebrates Biggest Yam Harvest (Photo) - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Enugu Man Celebrates Biggest Yam Harvest (Photo) (42303 Views)

Man Harvest Biggest Yam In Imo State / Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) / Slay Queen Goes To Farm To Harvest Groundnuts When She’s Not Slaying (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Man Celebrates Biggest Yam Harvest (Photo) by NoFucksToGive: 9:49am On Sep 22, 2021
Godons1:

Beautiful.
The North feeds the Nation. grin

Look at this Hausa man

No Benue man calls himself a northerner

You are an impostor

11 Likes

Re: Enugu Man Celebrates Biggest Yam Harvest (Photo) by emmabest2000(m): 9:49am On Sep 22, 2021
daddytime:
The land is still very very rich and blessed in spite of the continuous shedding and soiling with innocent blood.

Gbam

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Man Celebrates Biggest Yam Harvest (Photo) by KashHub: 9:49am On Sep 22, 2021
The picture of that huge Yam is from a farm on Ghana.

Re: Enugu Man Celebrates Biggest Yam Harvest (Photo) by jimyjames(m): 9:50am On Sep 22, 2021
Godons1:

Beautiful.
The North feeds the Nation. grin
Benue is not north my friend, you northern parasites should leave Benue out of arrewa attachy by force , middle belt are the food basket of the nation, not north

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Man Celebrates Biggest Yam Harvest (Photo) by Daddysidhan: 9:50am On Sep 22, 2021
Godons1:

There are so many things you don't know about the North.
sokoto and kano yam can't be this big it's only middle belt that produce such not the desert core north

6 Likes

Re: Enugu Man Celebrates Biggest Yam Harvest (Photo) by Omicron007: 9:51am On Sep 22, 2021
shocked

This could have been the Nairaland Resident Zone-B, but he abandoned his calling and decided to be a Vulture Griller.
Re: Enugu Man Celebrates Biggest Yam Harvest (Photo) by KashHub: 9:51am On Sep 22, 2021
Another one

Re: Enugu Man Celebrates Biggest Yam Harvest (Photo) by Flame4chi(m): 9:51am On Sep 22, 2021
Great harvest.

I see a new meme loading.... grin

1 Like

Re: Enugu Man Celebrates Biggest Yam Harvest (Photo) by duro4chang(m): 9:52am On Sep 22, 2021
The land is good and fertile. No wonder those killers are bent on destroying the people.
Re: Enugu Man Celebrates Biggest Yam Harvest (Photo) by generalwo(m): 9:53am On Sep 22, 2021
E Don make pounded yam dey hungry me and month never end.... Na wa o.... The yam big sha
Re: Enugu Man Celebrates Biggest Yam Harvest (Photo) by BanevsJoker(m): 9:53am On Sep 22, 2021
A yam that a yam.
Re: Enugu Man Celebrates Biggest Yam Harvest (Photo) by LieBurster: 9:55am On Sep 22, 2021
This one small compared to the yam I saw in Kuta market Kuta Niger state, I bought the smallest of them and brought it to ile-ife.on my way home,at oshogbo motor park, the motor people refused to carry me with the yam saying it is a spiritual yam .my people if una wan see yam go Kuta Niger state.,their land is so fertile that whatever u drop on the ground produce abundantly. Do you know they don't stick these yams yet they over produce

1 Like

Re: Enugu Man Celebrates Biggest Yam Harvest (Photo) by Corporate2020: 9:56am On Sep 22, 2021
AgricMaster:
this can compete for guiness book of record
no agric no nation

Technology is the future of the world. But na person wey don eat go make or use technology. So, no Agriculture, no future. That's why famine kills the future more than atomic bombs.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Man Celebrates Biggest Yam Harvest (Photo) by samtinx(m): 9:56am On Sep 22, 2021
brownemmanuel43:
I will be their soonest,
I keep telling people that agriculture, science and technology is the only way
Still buying 25kobo at 7k
how serious are you on the 25kobo
Re: Enugu Man Celebrates Biggest Yam Harvest (Photo) by Lastmankc(m): 9:57am On Sep 22, 2021
TheGiftedOne:
How can a common yam tuber be taller than some peoples wives and gf's. This is wickedness na.
You will never make heaven
Re: Enugu Man Celebrates Biggest Yam Harvest (Photo) by YunqTee: 9:57am On Sep 22, 2021
Am specific about the yam and not where it was planted, moreover, benue ain't north
Re: Enugu Man Celebrates Biggest Yam Harvest (Photo) by Jogs1900: 9:58am On Sep 22, 2021
brownemmanuel43:
I will be their soonest,
I keep telling people that agriculture, science and technology is the only way
Still buying 25kobo at 7k
Year?
Re: Enugu Man Celebrates Biggest Yam Harvest (Photo) by Indispensable85(m): 9:59am On Sep 22, 2021
Sunnylink:
Big yam harvest in a show off reward for anti- open grazing.

Which kind yam b dis na?
Re: Enugu Man Celebrates Biggest Yam Harvest (Photo) by mrkings84(m): 9:59am On Sep 22, 2021
The yam is almost same height with its owner......
Re: Enugu Man Celebrates Biggest Yam Harvest (Photo) by Mendy101: 10:02am On Sep 22, 2021
Godons1:

There are so many things you don't know about the North.

Which day Benue turn to north?
Re: Enugu Man Celebrates Biggest Yam Harvest (Photo) by Bbbwings: 10:02am On Sep 22, 2021
TheGiftedOne:
How can a common yam tuber be taller than some peoples wives and gf's. This is wickedness na.
He shock me grin
Re: Enugu Man Celebrates Biggest Yam Harvest (Photo) by RillJ(m): 10:02am On Sep 22, 2021
Its is a reality.

Yam this big are usually planted on a deep hole (usually where a big tree had decayed to its root leaving a large hole).
The top of the hole is covered with sand heap and the yam planted. The arrangement enable the yam tuber(s) to grow easily down the earth with little or no hindrance.

YunqTee:
I find it difficult to believe that yam can grow this big.. bumper harvest indeed.
Re: Enugu Man Celebrates Biggest Yam Harvest (Photo) by Naijanascam: 10:05am On Sep 22, 2021
They would have been plentiful of these if and only if many where not displaced from their ancestorial homes and villages by the wicked herdsmen........

Many are languishing no suffering in various IDP camps and people are not bothered....any one who has hand in their plight must suffer more in this life
Amen
Inshallah
Isee
Re: Enugu Man Celebrates Biggest Yam Harvest (Photo) by SlayerForever: 10:07am On Sep 22, 2021
The person who posted this as Benue man is very stupid. We have the video here and they are speaking Igbo. It occurred in Enugu.
Re: Enugu Man Celebrates Biggest Yam Harvest (Photo) by Lightorder: 10:07am On Sep 22, 2021
Please my people, could someone kindly send me that bros contact. I need get an information from him ,abeg
Re: Enugu Man Celebrates Biggest Yam Harvest (Photo) by SlayerForever: 10:09am On Sep 22, 2021
Lalasticlala this is gross misinformation. This happened in Enugu but the opening post says Benue. You can crosscheck what I have said and edit it please. Thank you.

Re: Enugu Man Celebrates Biggest Yam Harvest (Photo) by BafanaBafana: 10:09am On Sep 22, 2021
Jostoman:
God bless you Ortom
How is Ortom responsible for this now?
Stop all these unnecessary propaganda.
Re: Enugu Man Celebrates Biggest Yam Harvest (Photo) by 1F30M4(f): 10:10am On Sep 22, 2021
shocked what a wawu! cheesy
Re: Enugu Man Celebrates Biggest Yam Harvest (Photo) by SlayerForever: 10:11am On Sep 22, 2021
[s]
KashHub:
The picture of that huge Yam is from a farm on Ghana.
[/s]

Rubbish. We have the video. It is straight from Enugu!

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Man Celebrates Biggest Yam Harvest (Photo) by Burruchaga71(m): 10:12am On Sep 22, 2021
The yam is not good for consumption..
Re: Enugu Man Celebrates Biggest Yam Harvest (Photo) by Hdhdhd(m): 10:12am On Sep 22, 2021
I have 4 my man, where u dey?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nwachi Oster-Francis Develops Hybrid Of Tilapia At The Universiti Putra / Almat Farms, Abuja In Pictures (Video) / The Signpost At A Plantain Garden: "Steal With Joy & Die With Tears" (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.