Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,571 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Scaring Confession Of Cheating Ladies:fear Women Pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scaring Confession Of Cheating Ladies:fear Women Pics (7996 Views)

"Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots / “I Am A Lesbian And A Cocaine Addict” - Confession Of A Ghanaian Lady (video) / Twitter War Between Igbo And Yoruba Over Who Has The Most Beautiful Women (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scaring Confession Of Cheating Ladies:fear Women Pics by policy12: 2:12am On Sep 22, 2021
After going through programming thread on twitter, with so much to read about from expert, I decided to take a break and checked what is trending that was when I come across this Oloni thread and believe me I was shocked to my bone narrow going thru this is just a tip of the iceberg.

My brothers, fear women and fear whom dont fear women.

Re: Scaring Confession Of Cheating Ladies:fear Women Pics by policy12: 2:14am On Sep 22, 2021
...and then the Confession begin

Re: Scaring Confession Of Cheating Ladies:fear Women Pics by BabbanBura(m): 2:26am On Sep 22, 2021
policy12:
After going through programming thread on twitter, with so much to read about from expert, I decided to take a break and checked what is trending that was when I come across this Oloni thread and believe me I was shocked to my bone narrow going thru this is just a tip of the iceberg.

My brothers, fear women and fear whom dont fear women.

Nothing strange though!

1 Like

Re: Scaring Confession Of Cheating Ladies:fear Women Pics by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:50am On Sep 22, 2021
Men do these crazy things too, you said fear women right? The guys the ladies are fvcking probably have their own girlfriend somewhere too feeling irreplaceable like Beyonce, so when a guy cheats on his woman, he does it with another woman or another man's woman, and when a lady does cheat on her man, she does it with another man or another woman's man, so everyone has a share of this guilt

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scaring Confession Of Cheating Ladies:fear Women Pics by RedpillAnalyst: 3:14am On Sep 22, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
Men do these crazy things too, you said fear women right? The guys the ladies are fvcking probably have their own girlfriend somewhere too feeling irreplaceable like Beyonce, so when a guy cheats on his woman, he does it with another woman or another man's woman, and when a lady does cheat on her man, she does it with another man or another woman's man, so everyone has a share of this guilt

Wrong sir

Many men in their twenties and thirties have never talked their way into bedding a woman. You'd be surprised.

Law of hypergamy and female desires dictate who gets to mate and who does not.

There's a Pareto principle of female sexual selection and desire and it posits that 100% (not 80%) of women desire top 20% of men. The rest 80% of the men are for the most part invisible or non-existent from average view of a woman.

While any woman will get her back blown out anytime she wishes. Many men on the other hand are getting none even when they try.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scaring Confession Of Cheating Ladies:fear Women Pics by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:17am On Sep 22, 2021
RedpillAnalyst:

Wrong sir

Many men in their twenties and thirties have never talked their way into bedding a woman. You'd be surprised.

Law of hypergamy and female desires dictate who gets to mate and who do not.

There's a Pareto principle of female sexual selection and desire and it posits that 100% (not 80%) of women desire top 20% of men. The rest 80% of the men are for the most invisible.

While any woman will get are back blown out anytime she wishes. Many men on the other hand are getting none even when they try.

Wrong, all these your Avogadro's theories are also applicable to men

3 Likes

Re: Scaring Confession Of Cheating Ladies:fear Women Pics by RedpillAnalyst: 3:28am On Sep 22, 2021
Yes applicable to "few" men
Re: Scaring Confession Of Cheating Ladies:fear Women Pics by CandyOps(m): 4:28am On Sep 22, 2021
I always assume she's banging someone else till proven wrong.

Babe done visit me before I notice wetin be like dried pap on her neck. I told her she had dried cum on her and she nervously tried to get it off. Lol stupid bitches and stupid niggas all doing stupid stuff

2 Likes

Re: Scaring Confession Of Cheating Ladies:fear Women Pics by iRepNaija1: 4:36am On Sep 22, 2021
What's the point of being in a relationship when people are going to behave this way? Smh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scaring Confession Of Cheating Ladies:fear Women Pics by Harddiskng(m): 4:44am On Sep 22, 2021
You would see a pattern in the DMs to Oloni. Its niggaz putting beeches on a pedestal.

Trust and respect is earned, unconditional love is conditional. Don’t allow any babe play you cause you love ‘em.

People make people change. Women complain they can’t find a good man but your kindred have turn good men to bad men. All the JJC would read this and be in shock, this knowledge would be the beginning of their conversion.

This world hasn’t seen conflict yet.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scaring Confession Of Cheating Ladies:fear Women Pics by oz4real83(m): 5:02am On Sep 22, 2021
Stories like these are why guys don't forgive nowadays no matter how much ladies beg, even when they cry blood like a river. Some ladies don't deserve anything called forgiveness. After the nonsense, you will come online to ask people " how to make him forgive and forget". The guy will only accept u just to quench his sexual urge, never forgets the evil u did and keep searching for any good girl around. Immediately he gets any good girl will dump u like hot coal then u come online again to say "men are wicked"

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Scaring Confession Of Cheating Ladies:fear Women Pics by Millimann: 5:24am On Sep 22, 2021
Reading
Re: Scaring Confession Of Cheating Ladies:fear Women Pics by Sonnobax15(m): 6:00am On Sep 22, 2021
cheesy
Following
Re: Scaring Confession Of Cheating Ladies:fear Women Pics by Gadafii: 8:00am On Sep 22, 2021
Omo, I follow that oloni thread to read the confession of ladies, I weak pass naira

Women cheat more than men, infact, women cheat at the ratio of 8-2 compared to men, it's just they know how to cover their tracks better.

When your girl hit you up in the morning to say "sorry I slept off last night" there is %80 probability she was getting bleeped that last night .

Those confessions from those girls are eye opener shocked

3 Likes

Re: Scaring Confession Of Cheating Ladies:fear Women Pics by Karleb(m): 8:33am On Sep 22, 2021
RedpillAnalyst:

Wrong sir

There's a Pareto principle of female sexual selection and desire and it posits that 100% (not 80%) of women desire top 20% of men. The rest 80% of the men are for the mostly invisible or non existent from average view of a woman.

While any woman will get are back blown out anytime she wishes. Many men on the other hand are getting none even when they try.

Wrong!

Women are more sexually frustrated than men.

It explains why they buy sexx machine more.

Forget all these wanting analysis.

3 Likes

Re: Scaring Confession Of Cheating Ladies:fear Women Pics by mosdii(m): 8:37am On Sep 22, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

6 Likes

Re: Scaring Confession Of Cheating Ladies:fear Women Pics by policy12: 8:44am On Sep 22, 2021
When you thought you have read it all, then it keep flowing like floodgate of water

Re: Scaring Confession Of Cheating Ladies:fear Women Pics by policy12: 8:46am On Sep 22, 2021
And the testimony keep coming..

1 Like

Re: Scaring Confession Of Cheating Ladies:fear Women Pics by larryking540: 9:32am On Sep 22, 2021
date with a purpose, else u are just wasting your prime years away
Re: Scaring Confession Of Cheating Ladies:fear Women Pics by Crossroad1(m): 10:33am On Sep 22, 2021
larryking540:
date with a purpose, else u are just wasting your prime years away
true bro, very true.
Women can't be trusted..
Either you are dating to have kids or something, date with a purpose and don't get attached or too attached, you will get hurt

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scaring Confession Of Cheating Ladies:fear Women Pics by larryking540: 10:39am On Sep 22, 2021
Crossroad1:
true bro, very true.
Women can't be trusted..
Either you are dating to have kids or something, date with a purpose and don't get attached or too attached, you will get hut
women CAn be trust ,the type of women we see in this era are the ones never thought how to be coperative with a man or accomodate a man ,
if as a lady you can Bleep around and later on still searching for a man to settle with what stops you from dating ...

there are some homies woman ,trusted women but trust the right person ...
I will tell u a very short lesson ,I once dated a girl or lady persay ,and I told her jokely at the very on set of the relationship ,bae spoil me small ,be I have literally been the one doing stuff for her and her reply is ,I don't know how to spoil or spend for people,guys spend on me ,yo that was a complete read flag a big red flag but I took such statement for granted untill heartbreak set in when she couldnt get what she thought she will enjoy when I lost my job ,na so she japa .....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scaring Confession Of Cheating Ladies:fear Women Pics by larryking540: 10:42am On Sep 22, 2021
there are still some honest ladies around but hard to come by ,I kw eventually we will turn to arrangee marriage very soon ,

1 Like

Re: Scaring Confession Of Cheating Ladies:fear Women Pics by Palazee(m): 10:51am On Sep 22, 2021
A lady can get fücked anytime she want

While, we homies will be hunting for pūssy since the day we are born.

FACT

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scaring Confession Of Cheating Ladies:fear Women Pics by Kanixt(m): 10:55am On Sep 22, 2021
Is that what it means to say the Future is Female?

Most women do crazy things in their 20's and 30's than to their men counterparts.

2 Likes

Re: Scaring Confession Of Cheating Ladies:fear Women Pics by Rickmann: 11:32am On Sep 22, 2021
policy12:

...and then the Confession begin

E shock una? grin
Cheap things in skirts every where

2 Likes

Re: Scaring Confession Of Cheating Ladies:fear Women Pics by policy12: 12:14pm On Sep 22, 2021
larryking540:

women CAn be trust ,the type of women we see in this era are the ones never thought how to be coperative with a man or accomodate a man ,
if as a lady you can Bleep around and later on still searching for a man to settle with what stops you from dating ...

there are some homies woman ,trusted women but trust the right person ...
I will tell u a very short lesson ,I once dated a girl or lady persay ,and I told her jokely at the very on set of the relationship ,bae spoil me small ,be I have literally been the one doing stuff for her and her reply is ,I don't know how to spoil or spend for people,guys spend on me ,yo that was a complete read flag a big red flag but I took such statement for granted untill heartbreak set in when she couldnt get what she thought she will enjoy when I lost my job ,na so she japa .....

Hmmm this brought tears down my cheeks. I lost my job 2017 things were so hard that I beg from family and friends to eat. My ex has to leave when she feel the burden was much, today I smile to the bank. Bros the God that did mine will remember you too, dont give up pls ur break thru is here. I was humiliated by my ex, hmmm I just want to use this means to say a big thank you to all those who stood by me, special thanks to Saheed, Feyi and my mum you guys are priceless.

8 Likes

Re: Scaring Confession Of Cheating Ladies:fear Women Pics by Fapemz: 12:16pm On Sep 22, 2021
shocked wow
Re: Scaring Confession Of Cheating Ladies:fear Women Pics by revolt(m): 12:26pm On Sep 22, 2021
RedpillAnalyst:

Wrong sir

There's a Pareto principle of female sexual selection and desire and it posits that 100% (not 80%) of women desire top 20% of men. The rest 80% of the men are for the mostly invisible or non existent from average view of a woman.

Fresh and fit fan or Kevin samuels fan definitely lol.... men need to start waking up.
Re: Scaring Confession Of Cheating Ladies:fear Women Pics by larryking540: 12:45pm On Sep 22, 2021
policy12:

Hmmm this brought tears down my cheeks. I lost my job 2017 things were so hard that I beg from family and friends to eat. My ex has to leave when she feel the burden was much, today I smile to the bank. Bros the God that did mine will remember you too, dont give up pls ur break thru is here. I was humiliated by my ex, hmmm I just want to use this means to say a big thank you to all those who stops by me, special thanks to Saheed, Feyi and my mum you guys are priceless.

it's all good bro ,I confidently told my ex ,it's a pity u suffer with me o, but with this new attitude of yours ,u will not enjoy the success coming , another lady will take your place ,few days back ,she rang my phone , giving it miss call , hoping I will call back ,but never ,I don't go back or reward bad habit (she) ...the rest is history ...

to the ladies out there the question you should all ask your self I u desire a man so so successful is ,"what can you offer a man ,that you haven't offer any other man before "

1 Like

Re: Scaring Confession Of Cheating Ladies:fear Women Pics by RedpillAnalyst: 2:30pm On Sep 22, 2021
Karleb:

Wrong!

Women are more sexually frustrated than men.

It explains why they buy sexx machine more.

Forget all these wanting analysis.

No sir,

Women are frustrated when it comes to relationship not sex. Women can get sex anytime they want with little or no effort, it does not require any skillsets or braincell for a girl to get piped down.

Most men are not 'bangable' and worthy of relationship going from women's perspective and they would rather resort to vibrators and toys like you mentioned in order to avoid, ugly, poor, dusty, short and low quality boys.

You know close to 40% of men are borderline virgins and not by choice and these include fairly attractive guys who are not just good at manipulating girls to bed.

1 Like

Re: Scaring Confession Of Cheating Ladies:fear Women Pics by odysey: 2:58pm On Sep 22, 2021
TheGidRedPiller

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Price Of Sex! See What Happened Between A Woman And Her Boss! Photos & Video / What Makes A Woman Boring To You? / Female University And Poly Students Run The Most Organised Prostitution Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.