Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. (11871 Views)

My Forex Journey / My Forex Journey / Investment On Forex, ## SEE LIVE RESULTS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by frostguy: 12:10pm On Sep 28, 2021
I think forex trading is the easiest way of making money ,but the only constraint there is the learning aspect which is really not negotiable.

if you really want to know about how to trade forex and make money then call me :0.9.0.5.9.1.3.7.4.8.8. Below is my winning strategy

1 Like

Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by SavageResponse(m): 2:05pm On Sep 28, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Everything you need to trade successfully is in a good mobile app..

You don't need to have a laptop to be able to do a TA or FA..

Instead of blaming a phone for failures..

Blame the naivety and inexperience of the trader..

It's not possible to do effective technical analysis while using just a phone

2 Likes

Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by FlipModeSquade(m): 2:55pm On Sep 28, 2021
SavageResponse:

Am not saying that it's ideal..

But TA indicators are there..

The Bollingers,MACDs,RSIs, EMAs..

Trend and S$R lines can be drawn..

It's not perfect,but whoever knows what they are doing can have it done..

Of course if he makes enough,he can buy himself a laptop..
Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:28pm On Sep 28, 2021
See GBP crashing anyhow

This crash might be linked to fuel and food shortages.
Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by bremo(m): 7:32pm On Sep 28, 2021
mrdharkchild:

Oooh..
I Trade currency pair.
Boss, I don't know anything about forex but will love to learn from you. Is there any hope in making this a reality?

1 Like

Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by MONEY247: 8:29pm On Sep 28, 2021
I can teach you...bro..
To survive this market you need a mentor..... to avoid all the stories of I blew my account... this and that....

Email me..... let's see what we can do

1 Like

Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by mrdharkchild(m): 8:58pm On Sep 28, 2021
bremo:

Boss, I don't know anything about forex but will love to learn from you. Is there any hope in making this a reality?

Oh yea!!!

Search for ca$h forex on telegram and join
Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by mrdharkchild(m): 4:50pm On Sep 29, 2021
Avoid any currency pair with USD init...
I just lost some money...
It's hard to catch the Reversal..
Make the thing no send u go village... trade responsibly.
Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by mrdharkchild(m): 6:14pm On Sep 29, 2021
GbpAud: Buy@1.86983
Tp: 1.87250
SL: 1.86335
Lot Size: use your head.

1 Like

Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by Lorlahlizzy(f): 8:44pm On Sep 29, 2021
Nice thread you got here op.
I should be able to hope on this challenge too soon.
Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by FlipModeSquade(m): 7:32am On Sep 30, 2021
mrdharkchild:
GbpAud: Buy@1.86983
Tp: 1.87250
SL: 1.86335
Lot Size: use your head.
How do I set up my account on Metatrader 4,since HOTFOREX is not recognized as a broker on the platform?
Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by mrdharkchild(m): 9:37am On Sep 30, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
How do I set up my account on Metatrader 4,since HOTFOREX is not recognized as a broker on the platform?
It's recognised on the mt4 trading platform..
You've got to open an account first..
Type hotforex on Google>>enter their website>>open account>>open live/demo account.>>details of the account would be sent to your mail, including the live server you are supposed to login into
Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:53am On Sep 30, 2021
mrdharkchild:

It's recognised on the mt4 trading platform..
You've got to open an account first..
Type hotforex on Google>>enter their website>>open account>>open live/demo account.>>details of the account would be sent to your mail, including the live server you are supposed to login into
OK,thanks..
Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by mrdharkchild(m): 12:04am On Oct 01, 2021
Lorlahlizzy:
Nice thread you got here op.
I should be able to hope on this challenge too soon.
U will, don't worry..
Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by FlipModeSquade(m): 7:18am On Oct 01, 2021
mrdharkchild:

U will, don't worry..
Bro,do you use leverage in your trade?
If so,what's your common leverage?
Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by mrdharkchild(m): 11:50pm On Oct 01, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Bro,do you use leverage in your trade?
If so,what's your common leverage?

No, I Trade according to my account size.
Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by FlipModeSquade(m): 7:10am On Oct 02, 2021
mrdharkchild:

No, I Trade according to my account size.
Okay..
Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by Elcemento(m): 5:44pm On Oct 02, 2021
You're 100% correct bro. i have 13years experience and I'm still learning. I laugh when i see people who trade using mobile phones. I just wonder how they analyze the market, one cant even draw and effective trendline on it without your fingers failing you. Any intending serious trader should get a laptop. Shikenah!
SavageResponse:

1 Like

Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by macjurek(m): 7:11pm On Oct 02, 2021
Here my WhatsApp Number:08036262417.
I have read your writeup,I want us to start with #20000:00 hotforex account.
What is your trading percentage?
Your Name?
Location?
Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by Babara1994(m): 2:12am On Oct 03, 2021
Funny how a lot size of .002 can yield over 1000 dollars in less than 300 pips. Lol
Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by Babara1994(m): 2:14am On Oct 03, 2021
Elcemento:
You're 100% correct bro. i have 13years experience and I'm still learning. I laugh when i see people who trade using mobile phones. I just wonder how they analyze the market, one cant even draw and effective trendline on it without your fingers failing you. Any intending serious trader should get a laptop. Shikenah!
After 13 years, and you still have to draw a trendline before you analyze your chart? LOL

1 Like

Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by MONEY247: 5:18am On Oct 03, 2021
Elcemento:

Even if you use a phone or laptop.... you can still make money from Forex.....

Those using laptop, are they not still blowing account...lol...

Though laptop is good.......

If you want to know how to use your phone to trade very well....
Go and watch fxgoat on YouTube or Emmanuel FX....
They use phone to trade most of the times and they practically flip account

1 Like

Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by MONEY247: 5:22am On Oct 03, 2021
Ethereum.. trade and GU setup....
I was actually running massive profits...but I slept off.....

1 Like

Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by MONEY247: 5:30am On Oct 03, 2021
Vix 75(1s)

Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by agadam(m): 7:02am On Oct 03, 2021
Who will please teach me fx for free

1 Like

Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by FlipModeSquade(m): 8:34am On Oct 03, 2021
Babara1994:

After 13 years, and you still have to draw a trendline before you analyze your chart? LOL
He never said he has to draw a trend line. shocked

1 Like

Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by FlipModeSquade(m): 8:36am On Oct 03, 2021
Babara1994:
Funny how a lot size of .002 can yield over 1000 dollars in less than 300 pips. Lol
Am very sure NOBODY here claimed to do so.. shocked

1 Like

Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by Elcemento(m): 8:49am On Oct 03, 2021
Yes bro! I've gone past the indicator phase, they all lag. And like I said, I'm still learning cos the market changes all the time and I have to keep learning to keep up. It would be foolhardy of me to think I know it all because I have years of experience, market no send your experience bro, always respect the market.

I'm not condemning trading on mobile phones, I'm just a bit ignorant on how it works, considering my style of trading, albeit I use it to monitor my trade after entering the market.

I'm open to learning how it works for those using it though.

Peace!

Babara1994:

1 Like

Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by Elcemento(m): 9:00am On Oct 03, 2021
Yes, I've blown many accounts over the years trading on laptops and I've also learnt from those losses. All I'm trying to say is, for me, analyzing with my phone is less flexible cos I have to make fast decisions sometimes which only a click of a mouse can afford me.

MONEY247:

Even if you use a phone or laptop.... you can still make money from Forex.....

Those using laptop, are they not still blowing account...lol...

Though laptop is good.......

If you want to know how to use your phone to trade very well....
Go and watch fxgoat on YouTube or Emmanuel FX....
They use phone to trade most of the times and they practically flip account
Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by mrdharkchild(m): 9:05am On Oct 03, 2021
macjurek:
Here my WhatsApp Number:08036262417.
I have read your writeup,I want us to start with #20000:00 hotforex account.
What is your trading percentage?
Your Name?
Location?

I'm sorry man, I only use small account to show how strong I am with trades..
The proceeds from small account is not really worth the sweat..
I do 250k and above..
Name: I'd chat you up about that.

For the mean time join ca$h forex on telegram
We drop some free signals, if u wish to trade it yourself.

Thanks
Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by Babara1994(m): 9:06am On Oct 03, 2021
Elcemento:
Yes bro! I've gone past the indicator phase, they all lag. And like I said, I'm still learning cos the market changes all the time and I have to keep learning to keep up. It would be foolhardy of me to think I know it all because I have years of experience, market no send your experience bro, always respect the market.

I'm not condemning trading on mobile phones, I'm just a bit ignorant on how it works, considering my style of trading, albeit I use it to monitor my trade after entering the market.

I'm open to learning how it works for those using it though.

Peace!

You execute trades on the 4hr tf?
Re: My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. by mrdharkchild(m): 9:14am On Oct 03, 2021
agadam:
Who will please teach me fx for free

It'd be quite tasky to teach forex for free..
But I'd advise you learn the basics from YouTube.
If your spirit(zeal) is strong, you'd grasp fast..

You can also learn the very basic strategies.

Forex trades are not, in reality, controlled by whatever strategy you use..
So just know a very basic strategy, and flex it on demo accounts..
Then we'd continue from there..

I was taught free of charge by a very close friend..
But nobody can teach forex for free...

Either ways, join [b]ca$h forex[/b]on telegram

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) / Closed / Investors Shun Nigeria’s $500 Million Eurobond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.