Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

“Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame (42433 Views)

Thousands Of Davido Fans Denied Access As Tickets Has All Being Sold Out!! / Korede Bello Leaves Mavin Records Quietly? / Korede Bello Bags Chieftaincy Title In Kano, Falalu Dorayi Kicks (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by ajademola2000(m): 10:39am On Sep 22, 2021
Where is that righteousness2 guy ?
Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by seanjy4konji: 10:39am On Sep 22, 2021
Is it your soul

Alaye leave me with my soul jor.
Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by jtwnz: 10:39am On Sep 22, 2021
leaders of tomorrow.......This one self go join them blame buhari.......truly .THERE WAS A COUNTRY.

SunshineHQ:
i've had my soul for over 20 yrs and its bring me nothing but emptiness. where can i sell the useless thing? korede bello don't air pls
Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by ICCtestimony(m): 10:44am On Sep 22, 2021
deleo16:
grin No be today e start the video says it all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Lr11U-2yrI
https://youtu.be/TNWRSBx Pp0g
you get it right

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by alizma: 10:47am On Sep 22, 2021
SunshineHQ:
i've had my soul for over 20 yrs and its bring me nothing but emptiness. where can i sell the useless thing? korede bello don't air pls
You believe in Allah and prophet Muhammed, yet for 20 years you think your soul has been of no value to you and now you are ready to sell it? Hmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by Jolite(m): 10:47am On Sep 22, 2021
Africana1123:
grin Stop shouting , you have your soul to sell if you need fame grin motivational quote can’t give you fame cool
Hopeless Nigerians always hate the truth, why? Common don't be far from common sense.

2 Likes

Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by PrinceOfLagos: 10:47am On Sep 22, 2021
Jealous of WizKids success
Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by walozanga(m): 10:48am On Sep 22, 2021
NobleAngell:
Leave the industry. Protect your soul because you can never have it back. The fame isn't by force. Go and start a business.

Lol.. nobe everybody go still make am for business. Maybe the guy sold half of his soul to drop that "God win" hit track. Now e remain half

1 Like

Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by youngpresidooo: 10:49am On Sep 22, 2021
IJOBA11:
FAILED MUSICIANS ALWAYS BLAME ILLUMINATI FOR THEIR WACK AND UNPRODUCTIVE LIFE.

KOREDE BELLO WAS NEVER A TALENTED MUSICIAN

OMO I DEY SHAME FOR THIS GUY ISWEARUGUD angry embarassed
I don't agree that he is not talented.
He has better music than many of the popular artist
Take time and check his song.
For your other comments I am indifferent

1 Like

Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by Jolite(m): 10:49am On Sep 22, 2021
IJOBA11:
FAILED MUSICIANS ALWAYS BLAME ILLUMINATI FOR THEIR WACK AND UNPRODUCTIVE LIFE.

KOREDE BELLO WAS NEVER A TALENTED MUSICIAN

OMO I DEY SHAME FOR THIS GUY ISWEARUGUD angry embarassed
Read in between the lines before commenting trash

3 Likes

Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by DukeNija(m): 10:51am On Sep 22, 2021
SunshineHQ:

You have a soul yet claim to be empty. Imagine what life would be like if you sold it. You really think those paying heavily for your soul are stupid? They know what you’re losing but you don’t till you sell it.

4 Likes

Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by walozanga(m): 10:53am On Sep 22, 2021
Jolite:
Read in between the lines before commenting trash

Who no know, no know. Bello get reason y he dropped that comment. They might be asking him for something he can't give

1 Like

Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by Networkingprof: 10:56am On Sep 22, 2021
chiiraq802:
Na where dem dey sell the Soul like dis like dis ah no need the fame I just need the money weh follow am.

Beggar have no choice, you must take the two.

Meji loyan.
Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by wink2015(m): 10:56am On Sep 22, 2021
Age is running a faster game on BOY KOREDE !

He is attaining grown manhood on a faster pace.

I wish him the best as he age gracefully although still a young man.

1 Like

Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by jaxxy(m): 10:59am On Sep 22, 2021
chiiraq802:
Na where dem dey sell the Soul like dis like dis ah no need the fame I just need the money weh follow am.

Desperate people can sell their souls to anything even to politicians and other dark elements for promises of money or fame.

1 Like

Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by Hustoon(m): 11:02am On Sep 22, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
grin i made a post a couple of years ago that korede bello will have a spiritual awakening based on his astrological alignments. ITS HAPpENING. let me look for that post

yup the post is here. my name then was orunmila144

https://www.nairaland.com/5652615/astrological-reason-why-dr-sids/2#86196154
So crazy how Orunmila sef turned heaven4444
Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by Aaaaarghmed(m): 11:02am On Sep 22, 2021
Akorede Bello,talk better thing.stop saying nonsense because of your fallen career

1 Like

Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by Antoeni(m): 11:02am On Sep 22, 2021
The devil has no free gift , when he you cap, he takes your head

1 Like

Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by Jeromejnr(m): 11:03am On Sep 22, 2021
Humanoid01:

You can say that again.

People who don't think deeply about life are the ones who make such damnable decisions. They are more concerned about what they can have IMMEDIATELY, than what happens in the end.

You need to see the lady above saying her should is a useless thing all because of money.
Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by oglalasioux(m): 11:04am On Sep 22, 2021
BigSarah:
grin Being a gigolo isn’t the way anymore?
Too bad

Here's the real meaning of the guy's post.
Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by HEAVEN4444: 11:04am On Sep 22, 2021
Hustoon:

So crazy how Orunmila sef turned heaven4444
lmaooo bro grin both names mean the same thing though. Orunmila means MY HEAVEN IS OPENED.

2 Likes

Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by abbatoir(m): 11:07am On Sep 22, 2021
Skoonheid:
Whenever we talk about darkness and light, the terms seem so abstract. Many criticise and mock revelations out of sheer ignorance and stupidity. I’m here to tell you that the answers are in the books you will never read, waiting all your life in the libraries you ignored and the bookstores you didn’t visit. I’m here to tell you as well that you are your own Satan and evil can’t possibly interfere more in your life than what you’re already doing to yourself by remaining ignorant. Until you choose the light, darkness is your personal choice, and there’s no reason to feel any empathy for you.

Every man for himself:God for us all...

1 Like

Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by Heychpee: 11:08am On Sep 22, 2021
“I sold my soul to game just to dine wit d devil, I hope I’ll make heaven” OLAMIDE sold his soul too and he’s been living good for over 11 years now .

Once you want fame , you must go inside life so no big deal .

1 Like

Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by damosade(m): 11:09am On Sep 22, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
lmaooo bro grin both names mean the same thing though. Orunmila means MY HEAVEN IS OPENED.

Bro, what can u say about 24/03/1985 male Nigeria.

Thanks
Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by ezechi24(m): 11:10am On Sep 22, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
grin i made a post a couple of years ago that korede bello will have a spiritual awakening based on his astrological alignments. ITS HAPpENING. let me look for that post

yup the post is here. my name then was orunmila144

https://www.nairaland.com/5652615/astrological-reason-why-dr-sids/2#86196154

wow boss...are you on watsapp...if you dont mind please.
Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by Humanoid01(m): 11:11am On Sep 22, 2021
Jeromejnr:

You need to see the lady above saying her should is a useless thing all because of money.
I guess she doesn't even know what the soul means.

1 Like

Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by drlateef: 11:11am On Sep 22, 2021
Probably referring to Davido and people dying around him. If you know you know.
Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by Krismas(m): 11:13am On Sep 22, 2021
johnjay4u2u:

Come to Jesus.
You are welcomed to GOSPEL music with arms opened wide.
Thread closed.

coolWho told u gospel music is immuned to satanic manipulation

2 Likes

Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by Jolite(m): 11:17am On Sep 22, 2021
walozanga:

Who no know, no know. Bello get reason y he dropped that comment. They might be asking him for something he can't give
Yes, very sure. Legit money and fame is not fucking easy as we think, am smelling something fishy in Davido's camp even.

4 Likes

Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by IbileIfe: 11:18am On Sep 22, 2021
SunshineHQ:
You can make US$1000 daily as an online strip teaser with your mobile phone or laptop without selling your soul.
That's how many of the Nigerian babes they call small girls with big gods are actually making money.
Cam Model Average Incomes (Working 4 Days Per Week)
Hours Per Day Daily Earnings Monthly Earnings
1 hour $20-$50 $400-$700
2 hours $50-$100 $800-$1,400
3-4 hours $150-$300 $2,000-$4,500
5-7 hours $400 $6,000-$10,000
Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 22, 2021
irepnaija4eva:
Reminds me of what I saw in California.. 2 years ago.!!!
share what you saw brethren

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drake Posts Wizkid's Picture On Instagram And See Nigerians Reactions / Captain E Graduates From Cyprus University, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Excited / Iya Gbonkan Begs Fans For Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.