Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,383 members, 7,781,087 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:40 AM

“Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame (42367 Views)

Thousands Of Davido Fans Denied Access As Tickets Has All Being Sold Out!! / Korede Bello Leaves Mavin Records Quietly? / Korede Bello Bags Chieftaincy Title In Kano, Falalu Dorayi Kicks (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by osborn4u: 4:55pm On Sep 22, 2021
SunshineHQ:
i've had my soul for over 20 yrs and its bring me nothing but emptiness. where can i sell the useless thing? korede bello don't air pls

Just listen to yourself
Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by Quoteit: 5:10pm On Sep 22, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
grin i made a post a couple of years ago that korede bello will have a spiritual awakening based on his astrological alignments. ITS HAPpENING. let me look for that post

yup the post is here. my name then was orunmila144

https://www.nairaland.com/5652615/astrological-reason-why-dr-sids/2#86196154

Interesting.
Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by abbatoir(m): 5:17pm On Sep 22, 2021
Skoonheid:
Whenever we talk about darkness and light, the terms seem so abstract. Many criticise and mock revelations out of sheer ignorance and stupidity. I’m here to tell you that the answers are in the books you will never read, waiting all your life in the libraries you ignored and the bookstores you didn’t visit. I’m here to tell you as well that you are your own Satan and evil can’t possibly interfere more in your life than what you’re already doing to yourself by remaining ignorant. Until you choose the light, darkness is your personal choice, and there’s no reason to feel any empathy for you.

The book you can read and understand

If only you can recognise it when you find it
Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by jeph19(m): 5:39pm On Sep 22, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
grin i made a post a couple of years ago that korede bello will have a spiritual awakening based on his astrological alignments. ITS HAPpENING. let me look for that post

Curiousity has made me go back to read that thread and followed through from the first page to the last.

Its awesome how you could predict those characters very well.

Life is indeed spiritual!
Do you still run psychic?

1 Like

Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by Prudent5217: 5:39pm On Sep 22, 2021
I would love to do a reading
HEAVEN4444:

Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by SunshineHQ(m): 5:52pm On Sep 22, 2021
osborn4u:

Just listen to yourself
shut up abeg. soul is not even real
Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by Holla911(m): 6:28pm On Sep 22, 2021
[quote author=HEAVEN4444 post=106061104]lmaooo bro grin both names mean the same thing though.
Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by etimism1981: 6:44pm On Sep 22, 2021
only Jesus Can Save

Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by dat9jaguy(m): 6:46pm On Sep 22, 2021
SunshineHQ:
na ur type dey comment amen on facebook post to claim wealthgrin

I dey help you to pray for your wish to come true, I do bad?

Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by Ololadekiniun: 6:49pm On Sep 22, 2021
chiiraq802:
Na where dem dey sell the Soul like dis like dis ah no need the fame I just need the money weh follow am.
Pass me that blunt my broda soul or no soul nah hell all of us dey go grin
Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by Firmoceanic(m): 7:23pm On Sep 22, 2021
Brandonx:

It's funny how you stupid kids would hide behind your keypads to drag people you wouldn't even dare look at in reality.

I know you stay around ugbowo I could as well make calls and tell some Adolor boys or Uselu/Edaiken boys to fish you out and beat you up but you aren't worth the troubles so I've told you before to run along, this is going to be the last reply you'll get from me.
Hahaha u just dey run ur mouth waaaah
if e set now u go japa
u come my area I go f**c you up hands down
I go sit come ur hood and still f* you up too
just de talk anyhow behind ur keyboard
Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by LordThaddeus: 7:47pm On Sep 22, 2021
HAIL ILLUMINATI!!!! THE LORD THADDEUS SOLELY WANT TO OBLIGELY INVITE ANY PERSON WHO WISH TO JOIN THE ILLUMINATI TO OUR NEXT ANNUAL CONFERENCE INITIATION?
if you already getting money then you one of us we live a life of private jets and presidency you never know how we feel to be rich the
organization do everything possible to make your life equipped and standard no doubts the brotherhood circle is the Illuminati. The Illuminati is not a church, religion, political group, or charity organization, but an elite collective of global influencers who work to further the interests of the human species as a whole. Our decisions are independent of all human divisions, including religious and political differences. We operate solely for the benefit of the human species we have been entrusted to protect, and therefore make no demands of our citizens regarding personal worship, morality, or belief you wanna be a famous artist or an actor (etc) and you want to be rich,powerful and be famous in the world and also get the sum of 300,000,000US Dollars with a free home of your choice to live in the world and also be getting 700,000,000 US Dollars as monthly salary and also start gaining money to start up a business of your own choice Contact us the illluminati organization with the below info(wechanginglifes@gmail.com)
whats-app no: +2348114880069 (HOTLINE)
Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by LordThaddeus: 7:48pm On Sep 22, 2021
GREETINGS FROM THE GREAT GRAND MASTER! IN REGARDS OF YOU BECOMING A MEMBER OF THE GREAT ILLUMINATI, WE WELCOME YOU. Be part of something special and profitable(WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF ILLUMINATI). Are you a POLITICIAN,DOCTOR,ENGINEER,MO
DEL,GRADUATE,STUDENT,BUSINESS MAN OR WOMAN seeking for WISDOM,FAME,POWER,KNOWLEDGE AND WEALTH!!! Become a. Member today and make use of these"GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY" the great illuminati organisation will make you
famous and wealthy, it pull you out from the grass root and take you to a greater height were you have long aspired to be and together we shall rule the world with the great and mighty power of the illuminati, long life and prosperity here on earth with eternal life and jubilation.CONTACT MR ABIODUN TODAY VIA EMAIL wechanginglifes@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2348114880069

Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by l0uie(m): 8:32pm On Sep 22, 2021
No funny shit, but wetin this bitch ass dey talk? Abegi.
Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by HEAVEN4444: 6:03am On Sep 23, 2021
jeph19:

Curiousity has made me go back to read that thread and followed through from the first page to the last.

Its awesome how you could predict those characters very well.

Life is indeed spiritual!
Do you still run psychic?
its all spiritual. everything you see on the physical is just an extension of the spiritual. yeah i still do psychic but i am running away from my wassap and NL page right now. since yesterday like 50 people have written me for readings lol. I am only human. cant handle that volume of people so i am just avoiding everyone for now lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by Flamemignon1(m): 9:45am On Sep 23, 2021
dangoteinlaw:
hate that dude with passion i mean wtf is the world turning. Blocked him on ig and his pictures keep popping up
You mad the world isn't heteronormative anymore?
Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by jeph19(m): 10:02am On Sep 23, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
its all spiritual. everything you see on the physical is just an extension of the spiritual. yeah i still do psychic but i am running away from my wassap and NL page right now. since yesterday like 50 people have written me for readings lol. I am only human. cant handle that volume of people so i am just avoiding everyone for now lol.

I understand everyone wants to be ready and prepared for the unknown!
...me inclusive
When you see this mention me, please I'd want to be acquainted with you.
Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by 77star: 4:41am On Sep 25, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
lmaooo bro grin both names mean the same thing though. Orunmila means MY HEAVEN IS OPENED.
Rara o,
Orun mi la ko o,

But
(Orunmila)
Orun lo mo eni ti yio la

I just told you the fact

It is only Heaven (God, Eledua) that knows who would succeed, who would make it, that is, make heaven.

because, we didn't create ourselves

And He didn't tell us when he's sending us to earth

And lastly, none of us can choose our destiny

And none of us can escape it.

Hence, the name;

Orun lo mo eni to maa la
(Orunmila)
Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by ogyunging(m): 5:19am On Sep 25, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
Guten Morgen. Please I need a personal reading, nothing serious. ⁸8 4 88. Danke.
Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by 77star: 5:24am On Sep 25, 2021
almarthins:

It is a pity that people will still worship devil's for money and fame. I am shocked by statement. one hour on the other side will reset your mentality. I no need money wey no come clean, my soul is priceless.
One minute there is enough
One hour?

U wan ruin him completely?
I just dream of being in bad punishing state @ the other side for 30 seconds

I dey blame myself for coming to earth

Meanwhile, I didn't engage in evil activities o,

But I got GOD's message, that the good deed is not enough

I had to up my game!

1 Like

Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by almarthins(m): 7:44am On Sep 25, 2021
77star:

One minute there is enough
One hour?

U wan ruin him completely?
I just dream of being in bad punishing state @ the other side for 30 seconds

I dey blame myself for coming to earth

Meanwhile, I didn't engage in evil activities o,

But I got GOD's message, that the good deed is not enough

I had to up my game!

I tell you, we are condemned by the linage of Adam and Eve. One little sin as small as tiny lie. You don enter wahala be that.
Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by LordThaddeus: 3:37am On Sep 26, 2021
HAIL ILLUMINATI!!!! THE LORD THADDEUS SOLELY WANT TO OBLIGELY INVITE ANY PERSON WHO WISH TO JOIN THE ILLUMINATI TO OUR NEXT ANNUAL CONFERENCE INITIATION?
if you already getting money then you one of us we live a life of private jets and presidency you never know how we feel to be rich the
organization do everything possible to make your life equipped and standard no doubts the brotherhood circle is the Illuminati. The Illuminati is not a church, religion, political group, or charity organization, but an elite collective of global influencers who work to further the interests of the human species as a whole. Our decisions are independent of all human divisions, including religious and political differences. We operate solely for the benefit of the human species we have been entrusted to protect, and therefore make no demands of our citizens regarding personal worship, morality, or belief you wanna be a famous artist or an actor (etc) and you want to be rich,powerful and be famous in the world and also get the sum of 300,000,000US Dollars with a free home of your choice to live in the world and also be getting 700,000,000 US Dollars as monthly salary and also start gaining money to start up a business of your own choice Contact us the illluminati organization with the below info(wechanginglifes@gmail.com)
whats-app no: +2348114880069 (HOTLINE)

Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by marttol: 6:16am On Sep 26, 2021
not in this world... u need supernatural backup,so u expect people to tell u their secrets? lol
Crossroad1:
This trash is nonsense.
Your talent will Take you places if truly it's your calling..
Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by marttol: 6:28am On Sep 26, 2021
legit wealth comes with backing from GOD...most(85%) people you think are very very wealthy are actually diabolical...people will not tell you their deep secrets unless the spirit of GOD tells you
Jolite:
Yes, very sure. Legit money and fame is not fucking easy as we think, am smelling something fishy in Davido's camp even.

1 Like

Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by marttol: 6:33am On Sep 26, 2021
not as they(god of this world and his agents) made us think o...thank Jesus for his spirit.
kingslj:
In all your aspirations /getting acquire wisdom.
This same people that read the bible verse..... what shall it profit a man if he gains the whole and loses his soul.... cant read meaning of what he just said.

my people ....get wisdom and understanding ...the world is not as you think
Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by marttol: 6:35am On Sep 26, 2021
'grace' that word has been abused.
Abragidi:
110% correct...If you think he is lying...Try make one hit single if you think say nah by talent...I laugh like Kanayo grin grin

Watch "Living in Bondage" and clear your doubts.... Nothing is free to fame

All this sold out shows up and down"you think say nah Grace"...
Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by Jolite(m): 11:18am On Sep 26, 2021
marttol:
legit wealth comes with backing from GOD...most(85%) people you think are very very wealthy are actually diabolical...people will not tell you their deep secrets unless the spirit of GOD tells you
Thank you very much for this wonderful understanding, not all that glitter is gold. May God help us that are willing to make legit funds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by Jolite(m): 11:43am On Sep 26, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
so which alternative can you be reached Pls?
Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by segcymoor(m): 5:28pm On Jan 04, 2022
Do seek right knowledge.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Wishes His Bodyguard Happy Birthday (photo) / Tiwa Savage Rocks Denim Bum Shorts / Shina Peller And Wife, Ayobola Conferred With Chieftaincy Titles In Epe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.