Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,363 members, 7,780,995 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:10 AM

Sanusi To Nigerians: We Must Suffer To Get Things Right, Stop Cursing Leaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi To Nigerians: We Must Suffer To Get Things Right, Stop Cursing Leaders (14497 Views)

Sanusi To Tinubu: The President Shouldn’t Be The Petroleum Minister / Abba Gida-gida Invites Sanusi To Inauguration / Nasarawa Relocates Emir Sanusi To Awe From Loko Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanusi To Nigerians: We Must Suffer To Get Things Right, Stop Cursing Leaders by EBMedia: 8:24am On Sep 22, 2021
Sanusi Lamido To Nigerians: We Must Suffer To Get Things Right, Stop Cursing Your Leaders

The former Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi has told Nigerians to stop cursing their leaders over hardship, IgbereTV reports.

The former Emir of Kano and leader of the Tijjaniyya Sect in Nigeria, said this while addressing members of the Sect from seven states of the North West, in Sokoto on Tuesday September 21.

According to Sanusi, people must suffer for things to get right. He said;

“In my own knowledge about economy, I know that we must suffer to get things right.

“What is expected of us now is patient, fervent prayers and we must stand up to get things better in our own way through a legitimate ways.

“We must desist from abusing or cursing our leaders because the Holy Prophet is against that.

“And we will not involve ourselves in corrupt practices and other atrocities because our religion preaches against it.

“We must change for the better and remain committed to peace and development of our societies."

https://igberetvnews.com/1400917/sanusi-lamido-nigerians-must-suffer-get-things-right-stop-cursing-leaders/

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanusi To Nigerians: We Must Suffer To Get Things Right, Stop Cursing Leaders by Xscape1993(m): 8:26am On Sep 22, 2021
Our rulers should behave themselves first. They are the cause of the major problems in Nigeria today.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanusi To Nigerians: We Must Suffer To Get Things Right, Stop Cursing Leaders by LokoH(m): 8:29am On Sep 22, 2021
... and your children will go back and suffer in the mighty name of amadioha

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanusi To Nigerians: We Must Suffer To Get Things Right, Stop Cursing Leaders by YeyeGbami: 8:35am On Sep 22, 2021
LokoH:

So shall it be.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanusi To Nigerians: We Must Suffer To Get Things Right, Stop Cursing Leaders by chatinent: 8:42am On Sep 22, 2021
Human government has failed.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi To Nigerians: We Must Suffer To Get Things Right, Stop Cursing Leaders by dallasi: 8:50am On Sep 22, 2021
LokoH:

must you start with an insult? mumu

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanusi To Nigerians: We Must Suffer To Get Things Right, Stop Cursing Leaders by Truthissupreme: 8:52am On Sep 22, 2021
Thunder fire you sanusi

We must suffer to get economy right but you must enjoy to make economy wrong

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanusi To Nigerians: We Must Suffer To Get Things Right, Stop Cursing Leaders by gabolak(m): 8:52am On Sep 22, 2021
So should we be praising them?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi To Nigerians: We Must Suffer To Get Things Right, Stop Cursing Leaders by sapientia(m): 8:52am On Sep 22, 2021
Endless suffering?

Even when it's clear everything they are doing will make it worse and never better

Did sanusi really say this?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi To Nigerians: We Must Suffer To Get Things Right, Stop Cursing Leaders by IBBG(m): 8:56am On Sep 22, 2021
We should suffer while the politicians continue to flex with our common wealth

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanusi To Nigerians: We Must Suffer To Get Things Right, Stop Cursing Leaders by Goldbw122(m): 8:59am On Sep 22, 2021
They will never allow the citizen to enjoy what they are enjoying. They always want to be on top that is what they want.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi To Nigerians: We Must Suffer To Get Things Right, Stop Cursing Leaders by chinae(m): 9:02am On Sep 22, 2021
So we must Saga for things to get right in this country.

Leaders sha

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi To Nigerians: We Must Suffer To Get Things Right, Stop Cursing Leaders by donbachi(m): 9:05am On Sep 22, 2021
Ur father suffered,dem dethrone am,yet,him suffer no get things right for u.e reach ur turn..ganduje still dethrone u.nigeria can never get things right.

U pay for electricity,no light.
U pay tax,no good roads
U pay tax,still pay hospital bills
U pay tax,yet school fee is very high
U plant crops,fulanis are protected for destroying them.

Make thunder fire all naija political leaders.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sanusi To Nigerians: We Must Suffer To Get Things Right, Stop Cursing Leaders by duro4chang(m): 9:09am On Sep 22, 2021
Na you go suffer. Upon all we don tin we don pass through. God go judge you .

3 Likes

Re: Sanusi To Nigerians: We Must Suffer To Get Things Right, Stop Cursing Leaders by Bossontop(m): 9:09am On Sep 22, 2021
undecided
Common shut up ya mouth dia.....are you not one of them

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sanusi To Nigerians: We Must Suffer To Get Things Right, Stop Cursing Leaders by Damidave1124(m): 9:09am On Sep 22, 2021
A
Re: Sanusi To Nigerians: We Must Suffer To Get Things Right, Stop Cursing Leaders by Afeligry: 9:09am On Sep 22, 2021
grin
Re: Sanusi To Nigerians: We Must Suffer To Get Things Right, Stop Cursing Leaders by The5DME(m): 9:09am On Sep 22, 2021
Well, he's right in a way. Economic development comes at a price in a country. The same way the Americans, Japanese, and the Chinese suffered to attain the level they are right now in terms of economic development.

But in Nigeria's case; our suffering is actually fruitless. Because one should only suffer when there's hope at the end of the tunnel: that's the driving force behind any progress in life. But here, there's no hope for this country anymore. So we're just suffering in vain.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanusi To Nigerians: We Must Suffer To Get Things Right, Stop Cursing Leaders by EmmaLege: 9:09am On Sep 22, 2021
hmmmm
Re: Sanusi To Nigerians: We Must Suffer To Get Things Right, Stop Cursing Leaders by kenbee(f): 9:09am On Sep 22, 2021
Since I was born, till now that I'm getting old, I have never seen Nigeria progress
fellow citizens have you seen?

My Question to Sanusi,
Should we continue to praise them?

11 Likes

Re: Sanusi To Nigerians: We Must Suffer To Get Things Right, Stop Cursing Leaders by money121(m): 9:09am On Sep 22, 2021
Ok
Re: Sanusi To Nigerians: We Must Suffer To Get Things Right, Stop Cursing Leaders by Sonnobax15(m): 9:09am On Sep 22, 2021
lipsrsealed
Mumu talk..

We've been suffering together since 1960,yet nothing don happen for good undecided

No light,no good roads,high price level of food stuffs, insecurities undecided

We must continue blaming our leaders for failing to replicate what they've been experiencing abroad here at home undecided

Thunder fire Sanusi,and every other leader wey dey contribute to the hardship in this country...

1 Like

Re: Sanusi To Nigerians: We Must Suffer To Get Things Right, Stop Cursing Leaders by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 22, 2021
angry

4 Likes

Re: Sanusi To Nigerians: We Must Suffer To Get Things Right, Stop Cursing Leaders by Triangles1(m): 9:09am On Sep 22, 2021
Werey somebody.
Re: Sanusi To Nigerians: We Must Suffer To Get Things Right, Stop Cursing Leaders by ddeola: 9:10am On Sep 22, 2021
Terrorists gang. sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Sanusi To Nigerians: We Must Suffer To Get Things Right, Stop Cursing Leaders by Evergreen4(m): 9:10am On Sep 22, 2021
Make e getat. God create us to suffer abi. Have we ever gotten it right before ?

1 Like

Re: Sanusi To Nigerians: We Must Suffer To Get Things Right, Stop Cursing Leaders by Franking: 9:10am On Sep 22, 2021
Yeye. Does he mean we should praise and pray for these looters who are only interested in their own welfare?

I really don't blame him.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi To Nigerians: We Must Suffer To Get Things Right, Stop Cursing Leaders by Hemanwel(m): 9:11am On Sep 22, 2021
I don't know why it turns out that Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (SLS) is the only northern elite I admire his philosophies a lot. I seriously don't know why. Nigga is the only sensible person up north.

His trademark bow tie fashion statement during his time as the CBN governor is still very much in vogue, even in the south. Lol.

Anyday, anytime, or any year SLS decides to contest for the number one position in this country, he already has my vote and my blessings even before he makes that decision. I will also mobilize my entire community to do same.

This is my position as a Southerner.

Modified:

Why is everyone misconstruing what SLS has said? His point basically is: NO GAIN WITHOUT PAIN.

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi To Nigerians: We Must Suffer To Get Things Right, Stop Cursing Leaders by Realwvn(m): 9:11am On Sep 22, 2021
Hello, I have a twitter account with 66,000 followers for sale.

Kindly PM if interested

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Summons Emefiele Over $53m Paris Club Debt / IGP Orders Restriction Of Movement For Supplementary Elections Today. / Federal Govt Considering Fresh Subsidy For Gencos As Gas Price Hikes By 30%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.