Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,595 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

NIMC Mobile App: If You Have Opened Yours See This Now - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / NIMC Mobile App: If You Have Opened Yours See This Now (491 Views)

Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash / You Need This App If You're A Business Owner! / I Just Opened A Business And Got A Salary Work I'm Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIMC Mobile App: If You Have Opened Yours See This Now by Danisaint112(m): 9:43am On Sep 22, 2021
Good day guys,

So I was trying to open a NIMC app account on my phone but I discovered this in the picture below

My question now is, please how did you resolve yours?

And what does "Your mobile ID is locked" mean please?

Any help rendered will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: NIMC Mobile App: If You Have Opened Yours See This Now by Premiumwriter2: 9:44am On Sep 22, 2021
You are entering the wrong pin and after 2 trial your account will be locked.

Most financial apps do this to protect their clients. If the third attempt is wrong, some companies will lock you out for a few hours and some for days.

Nimc will probably ask you for phone verification or visit their center for resetting your pin

2 Likes

Re: NIMC Mobile App: If You Have Opened Yours See This Now by Danisaint112(m): 9:56am On Sep 22, 2021
Premiumwriter2:
You are entering the wrong pin and after 2 trial your account will be locked.

Most financial apps do this to protect their clients. If the third attempt is wrong, some companies will lock you out for a few hours and some for days.

Nimc will probably ask you for phone verification or visit their center for resetting your pin

That's what I realise, but my question right now is what Pin do they want me to put in there. I have typed the Password I created and OTP separately but it seems it is not working.

What Pin did you use when you opened yours please?
Re: NIMC Mobile App: If You Have Opened Yours See This Now by rottennaija(m): 9:57am On Sep 22, 2021
Danisaint112:

That's what I realise, but my question right now is what Pin do they want me to put in there. I have typed the Password I created and OTP separately but it seems it is not working.

What Pin did you use when you opened yours please?

Did you create pin?
Re: NIMC Mobile App: If You Have Opened Yours See This Now by Danisaint112(m): 10:10am On Sep 22, 2021
rottennaija:

Did you create pin?

Yeah I did. I was asked to create the Pin that would be used to log into my account each time I want to.
Re: NIMC Mobile App: If You Have Opened Yours See This Now by Danisaint112(m): 10:34am On Sep 22, 2021
rottennaija Premiumwriter2

Alright thanks alot guys. problem solved. I didn't type the Pin correctly at first.
Re: NIMC Mobile App: If You Have Opened Yours See This Now by rottennaija(m): 10:36am On Sep 22, 2021
Danisaint112:
rottennaija Premiumwriter2

Alright thanks alot guys. problem solved. I didn't type the Pin correctly at first.

Ok. There you have it. Congratulations

1 Like

Re: NIMC Mobile App: If You Have Opened Yours See This Now by Danisaint112(m): 11:14am On Sep 22, 2021
rottennaija:

Ok. There you have it. Congratulations

Yeah

(1) (Reply)

Get A Responsive Website And App Development At Cheap Price And Upload On Play / 3D Logo Design For Business owners / Where To Find More Buyers As A Distributor, Supplier Or Importer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.