Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,518 members, 7,801,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Acquisition Of Digital Skill - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Acquisition Of Digital Skill (190 Views)

Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter / Access Bank Acquisition Of Diamond Bank: Beware Of Fraudsters / Access Bank Acquisition Of Diamond Bank: Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Acquisition Of Digital Skill by Samietech: 10:08am On Sep 22, 2021
Let's talks about digital skill and how you can acquire them...
I am saying this again and I will continue to say it over and over again till someone take a bold steps on it, Those who will succeed in future will be enterprenuers who understand how quickly Business and money are Changing and those who have the ability and flexibility to quickly change and adapt.

Times are changing and the world is moving so fast and if you not absolutely committed to learning and developing yourself on these aspect:

➡️ Digital marketing
➡️ Affiliate marketing
➡️ Content and copywriting
➡️ Graphics Designer
➡️ Programming
➡️ UX/UI Design
➡️ Web development
➡️ SEO
➡️ Video animation
➡️ Blog Marketing

If don't have any of the skills listed above, you will be left behind. You will be like the majority of people who have a set of skills for a world that no longer exists.

If you have problem developing any skills above ☝️☝️☝️, you can let me know in the comment section or better still private chat me on WhatsApp using this telephone � +2348147170661, I can guide or put you through on somethings.

Evolve or dissolve �

Thanks ✨✨

Samuel Oluwapelumi Idowu ©
Digital Marketing Consultant

(1) (Reply)

Please Advise, Debit On My Account / You Too Can Own A Mobile Apps For Your Business / Us Dollar Scarcity Is Disconnecting Nigeria From The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.