Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Uriel Oputa Shows Her Drastic Weighloss And The Reasons Behind It - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uriel Oputa Shows Her Drastic Weighloss And The Reasons Behind It (50318 Views)

Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts / Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts / Anita Joseph And Uriel Oputa In Cleavage-Baring Bikini & Swimsuit Beside A Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uriel Oputa Shows Her Drastic Weighloss And The Reasons Behind It by shegz24(m): 1:49pm On Sep 22, 2021
It looks more like an effect of a sickness.

What happened to the shrinked hip bone? Is that weight loss too?

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Shows Her Drastic Weighloss And The Reasons Behind It by haslaw(m): 1:49pm On Sep 22, 2021
zinaunreal:
She looks sick

Yeah.
Re: Uriel Oputa Shows Her Drastic Weighloss And The Reasons Behind It by bmdmix11: 1:50pm On Sep 22, 2021
no money for daily pizza.

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Shows Her Drastic Weighloss And The Reasons Behind It by Kobicove(m): 1:52pm On Sep 22, 2021
Having all these ailments in one's family background is like having a death sentence undecided

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Shows Her Drastic Weighloss And The Reasons Behind It by Ishilove: 1:54pm On Sep 22, 2021
Skinny Minnie
Re: Uriel Oputa Shows Her Drastic Weighloss And The Reasons Behind It by GreaterFuture(m): 1:54pm On Sep 22, 2021
AllahThePig:

grin grin

With this kind of weight loss, can she still twerk?

[img]https://images./3WDjRYHd3FdTN458TMigkx.gif[/img]
"IdeyFlogAllah" is that you?
Re: Uriel Oputa Shows Her Drastic Weighloss And The Reasons Behind It by hakym619(m): 1:57pm On Sep 22, 2021
AllahThePig:

grin grin

Oponu eda

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Shows Her Drastic Weighloss And The Reasons Behind It by AllahThePig: 1:58pm On Sep 22, 2021
Ese pupo grin grin grin

CR7 Playa l'omo

[img]https://images./Pit08BefttMFpuF7mFEyc.gif[/img]

hakym619:

Oponu eda
Re: Uriel Oputa Shows Her Drastic Weighloss And The Reasons Behind It by Jhenypha: 1:58pm On Sep 22, 2021
Go girl, I wish I can achieve this.
Healthy is the watchword
Re: Uriel Oputa Shows Her Drastic Weighloss And The Reasons Behind It by suffering: 2:01pm On Sep 22, 2021
I don’t care.
Re: Uriel Oputa Shows Her Drastic Weighloss And The Reasons Behind It by seanjy4konji: 2:06pm On Sep 22, 2021
Health is key...

No matter how much you forget it in the quest for money and fame...If you have money and fame and no health...

You just deh deceive your self only.
Re: Uriel Oputa Shows Her Drastic Weighloss And The Reasons Behind It by jaxxy(m): 2:14pm On Sep 22, 2021
People had been telling her to reduce for years she was forming its my body and I like the way it is. Uriel was one of The finest gals in her bbn set till she started adding too much and talking so damn much to defend every criticism some which were even for her good.

Glad she’s seen reason to change and be her best self.

I’m waiting for cuppy to get the memo.
Re: Uriel Oputa Shows Her Drastic Weighloss And The Reasons Behind It by AmazingELixir: 2:20pm On Sep 22, 2021
cool

Legit reasons....she excluded diabetes
Re: Uriel Oputa Shows Her Drastic Weighloss And The Reasons Behind It by delzbaba(m): 2:22pm On Sep 22, 2021
Na lie, she has always had a complex about her body mass and size and often spoke about it both on and after big brother,,she is only just doing something about it now.
Re: Uriel Oputa Shows Her Drastic Weighloss And The Reasons Behind It by titopius(m): 2:22pm On Sep 22, 2021
Who is staving her pls ?
Re: Uriel Oputa Shows Her Drastic Weighloss And The Reasons Behind It by nairabacks(f): 2:26pm On Sep 22, 2021
Bellgal:
Seriously i don't like the new you undecided

You haven't seen her naked

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Shows Her Drastic Weighloss And The Reasons Behind It by jaxxy(m): 2:51pm On Sep 22, 2021
zinaunreal:
She looks sick

She looks amazing.
Re: Uriel Oputa Shows Her Drastic Weighloss And The Reasons Behind It by AfonjaConehead: 2:54pm On Sep 22, 2021
Is she no longer proud of her body again,Oya flaunt the fowl chicken body nah,haba??

The body you don't like,you were flaunting anyhow. Now you got a "good" body,flaunt am nah. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Shows Her Drastic Weighloss And The Reasons Behind It by zinaunreal(m): 2:55pm On Sep 22, 2021
jaxxy:

She looks amazing.

Baba them no born us with thesame eye don't quote me.
Re: Uriel Oputa Shows Her Drastic Weighloss And The Reasons Behind It by Bigchristo: 2:59pm On Sep 22, 2021
StagethemTVee:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUHXsgdK67j
I actually met this girl and Thin Tall Tony at Club Jokers in Benin way back when they evicted them from Big brothers house. I swear the old shape is Bae not this skinny look, anyways her choice nobody can question that, but I like Thick Babes if skin nor full nor put body grin grin grin grin
Re: Uriel Oputa Shows Her Drastic Weighloss And The Reasons Behind It by fof1: 3:00pm On Sep 22, 2021
AllahThePig:

grin grin

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN,PLS?

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Shows Her Drastic Weighloss And The Reasons Behind It by fof1: 3:02pm On Sep 22, 2021
Born2winnx:
Lies, check well, hiv

Sorry, Na You Give her?

Stupidity in d Public Space is Annoying though...

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Shows Her Drastic Weighloss And The Reasons Behind It by AllahThePig: 3:28pm On Sep 22, 2021
What would you like it to mean? grin

fof1:

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN,PLS?
Re: Uriel Oputa Shows Her Drastic Weighloss And The Reasons Behind It by Egein(m): 3:49pm On Sep 22, 2021
AllahThePig:

grin grin

Your username is offensive. Delete it.

Seun. Lalasticlala.
Re: Uriel Oputa Shows Her Drastic Weighloss And The Reasons Behind It by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:01pm On Sep 22, 2021
Uriel music star
Which music is she known for

Better change it to Uriel mumu star
Re: Uriel Oputa Shows Her Drastic Weighloss And The Reasons Behind It by clothingonline(m): 4:04pm On Sep 22, 2021
God heal you

Check bio
Re: Uriel Oputa Shows Her Drastic Weighloss And The Reasons Behind It by tnerro1(m): 4:31pm On Sep 22, 2021
If you ask me, those old laps were not look bad oooo
Re: Uriel Oputa Shows Her Drastic Weighloss And The Reasons Behind It by AllahThePig: 4:33pm On Sep 22, 2021
What about the AntiChristian username? Has it been deleted?

Egein:

Your username is offensive. Delete it.

Seun. Lalasticlala.

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Shows Her Drastic Weighloss And The Reasons Behind It by ukpabinappy: 4:49pm On Sep 22, 2021
Are you sure she’s not recovering from one deadly sickness �
Re: Uriel Oputa Shows Her Drastic Weighloss And The Reasons Behind It by Fistop: 4:58pm On Sep 22, 2021
Are you sure she is not HIV +? This doesn't look like weight loss.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Shares No Makeup Picture, Hits 1 Million Instagram Followers / Dillish Matthews Defends Boyfriend, Adebayor Over 'Money Made Him Look Cute' / Denzel Kelechukwu: Nina Welcomes A Baby Boy With Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.