Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

If You Are Not Ready For Career In Blockchain Industry, Don't Read - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / If You Are Not Ready For Career In Blockchain Industry, Don't Read (1117 Views)

At 35-yr-old Looking For Career Advice / Would You Consider A Career In Blockchain Content Writing?? / How To Start A Career In Information Technology As A Novice In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Not Ready For Career In Blockchain Industry, Don't Read by autofreak2020(m): 11:18am On Sep 22, 2021
In the blockchain industry, there 4 types of people

✓Investors

✓ Traders

✓ Entrepreneurs and

✓Jobbers

Which category do you belong to?

Investors are those that have the analytics
mindset and a kind of information that is not available to many people. They use these tools to predict the future of a cryptocurrrency, and invest into it at the early stage. They make hell of money through it when the crypto project eventually become a success.

Traders, do I need to explain this? If you have been seeing charts, technical analysis and cryptocurrrency news update on anybody's timeline or Whatsapp status, they are most likely traders. They are often looking for an established projects that could give them some gains, then move on to the next ones.

Entrepreneurs are people that have seen a problem, and trying to solve it with the blockchain technology, then create cryptocurrrency to make money for solving the problem.

If the solution is acceptable by the market, then more money is made. An example of this is Binance.

Jobbers are those guys that work for a crypto or blockchain start-ups.

Some are programmers, digital marketers, content creators, graphics designers, Business Directors and so on.

They work for project and get paid for it.

Now that I have explained it, did you fit in any of these categories?

I am Abimbola, a blockchain content creator.

If you have any question, ask in the comment section.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Not Ready For Career In Blockchain Industry, Don't Read by autofreak2020(m): 4:46pm On Dec 15, 2021
Hello guys!

Here is an update, I am going to focus on crypto jobs like;

How to earn money as content writer for crypto projects

How to get cryptocurrency and blockchain social media jobs in Nigeria

How to earn crypto as graphics designer

How to get remote crypto jobs as Telegram community and get paid for it.

For now, I will be teaching you how to earn money as writer in the crypto industry. Follow this thread to get the updates, I don't want you to miss anything.
https://www.nairaland.com/6813964/consider-career-blockchain-content-writing

(1) (Reply)

At Work Today / Point-celli And Saipem Test Format / University Scholars And The Benefits They Enjoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.