Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,737 members, 7,802,219 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

LITING The INTERCESSORS :AWAKENING The EpaphrasES: is Your Candle AVAILABLE? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / LITING The INTERCESSORS :AWAKENING The EpaphrasES: is Your Candle AVAILABLE? (2359 Views)

Seminar Presentation; An Awakening Incident With My Foreign Lecturer / Kim Kardarshian West And The Awakening / A Wake Up Call :awakening The Consciousness Of Nigerian Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LITING The INTERCESSORS :AWAKENING The EpaphrasES: is Your Candle AVAILABLE? by Speaklove: 11:43am On Sep 22, 2021
In the name of our jesus christ
Dear heavenly Father
By your spirit
We hallow your majestic name.
We your children desire to see your kingdom come, and your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
father your people are being marginalized, discriminate, and trampled under foot all over the world,

In our nation Nigeria
Your children are being killed in southern kaduna, plateau, taraba, borno, benue, and some other states in this nation called Nigeria.

Some of the Christians that are occupying various positions in government are after their own interests , and are not there to represent your kingdom, enact your will, or even to Carter for the needs of the people of their various constituency.

Ho father, many of your children are not showing consigne for the predicaments that Befalls there fellow brethren in various communities, local government areas, States, or even in other nations.
Your children in Afghanistan are under intense persecution, your children in Syria are being killed like animals, your children in Iran are living in tension all day long, your children in in China are under the yoke of a terrible government.

But we their brethren are not so consigned about what's going on with them.

We have movies to watch, parties to go, buddies to visit, and luxuries to enjoy.

We are unburdened that Leah Sharibu has not been released from the terrorists den,
We are unburdened that a church was marked for demolition in the east simply because the pastor spoke concerning the way things should go in the coming days.

Without a concrete reason
No governor in the northern part of Nigeria could summon such audacity to demolish a mosque without facing the wrath of the Islamic Creeds.
not even the south!
(remember governor wike and the mosque in port Harcourt)
But many of your children felt IT'S NON OF OUR BUSINESS.
(I'm not even a member of the church)

Ho father!
we Your children are far asleep
We need your revival
We need your fire

Many who believed no longer believe
Many who were on fire, and now cold or lukewarm
Many who blazed in Holiness are now mired, and stained with sin.
Many who thirst after righteousness, and now drunk with Iniquity like wine.

Ho father I am not exempted from among these.

I need you in my life
In my soul
In my spirit
And In my heart

Ho father be thou my vision
My ambition, my philosophy,
My guide, my inspiration,
My Lord - ruling over my thoughts, words, and actions.
Father these are the prayers of many.

Even though many of us indeed sinned greatly, and departed from your ordinances ,and your way ,
Ho lord we return with repentant hearts
We come again to calvary where our sins be forgiven us.
We cry " Abba father! "

this is the Cry Of our hearts before the mercy seat .

Father as from this day 22-9-2021 onward this poster "SPEAKLOVE" (you can insert your own name dear reader ) would begin to use his platform on this forum to intercede for your church, for the lost and unbelieving, for the back sliders, for the cold, for the lukewarm,
for your your kingdom to come, and for your will to be done.
Father anoint him with your grace, your favour, your power, and your holy spirit,
Even the Spirit of prayer, supplications, and intercession.
And to also carry out other kingdom assignment other than intercession on this forum, for the upliftment, and progress of your kingdom.

As we pray on this platform :may your eyes be open to our prayers, and may your ears be attentive to our words.
May all our prayers be answered, may your kingdom come, and your will be done on this
Forum "NAIRALAND, "
In Nigeria, Africa, and all over the world.
Amen.

Father may you continually say "AMEN" to the prayers of your children whose prayers, and desires are according to what is written in this post, and bless them abundantly in this world,
And when they return to zion make them kings and priest in your holy mountain .
IN JESU'S MIGHTY NAME WE HAVE PRAYED IN THE SPIRIT TO OUR HEAVENLY FATHER.
AMEN.

Dear reader I implore you IN THE NAME OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST to JOIN ME on this quest to begin intercessory prayers on this platform for the body of christ
(not just a particular church or denominations) and for the lost, the unbelieving, the the cold, and Lukewarm, the agnostics, and the persecuted, the depressed, the sick, the needy, the discouraged, the unhappy,and the brokenhearted. ETC
ACCORDING TO THE WILL OF GOD.
As it is written
1 Timothy 2:1-4
[1]Therefore I exhort first of all that SUPPLICATIONS , PRAYERS , INTERCESSIONS , and giving of thanks be MADE FOR ALL men,
[2]for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence.
[3]FOR THIS IS GOOD AND ACCEPTABLE IN THE SIGHT of GOD OUR SAVIOR ,
[4]WHO DESIRES ALL MEN TO BE SAVED AND TO COME TO THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE TRUTH .

We need to intercede now than ever! .

GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU JOIN THIS TRAIN OF INTERCESSION.

please don't hesitate to pen down your own prayers on this post, and others that will be coming up from now on.

No prayer is too much.
No prayer is too small.
Because
Colossians 4:12-13
[12]EPAPHRAS , who is one of you, a bondservant of Christ, greets you, always LABORING FERVENTLY FOR YOU IN PRAYERS , that you may stand perfect and complete in all the will of God.
[13]For I bear him witness that HE HAS A GREAT ZEAL FOR YOU , and those who are in Laodicea, and those in Hierapolis.

This is the awakening of the epaphrasES.

LET YOUR CANDLE BE PRUNED , for THE LORD his ready to ANOINT the HEADS of those whose KNEES will BOW in INTERCESSORY PRAYERS .
(it's already happening)

Welcome to THE FAMILY OF EPAPHRAS
THE FAMILY OF FERVENT INTERCESSORS WHO ARE ZEALOUS FOR THE SPIRITUAL, AND PHYSICAL WELFARE OF THEIR BRETHREN (Christians)
And of the outside - world (THE LOST SOULS)

This day 22-9-2021 this online intercessory family is founded in the name of jesus.
Standing on the foundation of prayer, the Word of God,the fellowship, and leading of the holy spirit, and the fellowship of the brethren.
For the progress of the kingdom of God Jehovah.

Please note down your own intercessory prayers in the comments section by replying.

You can be a part of this family from today by creating your own intercessory prayer posts on nairaland or any other social media platforms or even praying to God at home , and other members will add their own quater by replying to your post.

Please Signify on every intercessory prayer post you make
you are a member
by posting the signature
"MEMBER EPAPHRAS INTERCESSORY FAMILY " (MEIM)

Who is the leader?
Christ is the leader (because he is constantly Making intercession for the saints in heaven)

Who are the executives?
Every one who is an intercessor, and is a member is directly a MEMBER OF THE EXECUTIVE.

how would we know that to intercede about?
We are to intercede according to the events that are taking place, and ACCORDING TO THE LEADINGS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT.

How would we be holding meetings?

We meet in christ jesus , for we are all already seated in christ jesus in the heavenly places.

Our post are to for intercessory prayers, and things that concerns the church, the lost Souls, and how the general affairs of the world concerns the church, and how to intercede concerning those events.

Thanks
Re: LITING The INTERCESSORS :AWAKENING The EpaphrasES: is Your Candle AVAILABLE? by Speaklove: 9:39am On Sep 23, 2021
Many pray only for themselves (some don't even pray for their family members).
they only care for themselves
Forgetting that there are many people who can't pray for themselves because of the situations they are.

Many are blind, and can't read the bible like you my friend who is reading this.

Many are lost, and are HELL BOUND
and only through intercessory prayers can salvation ever reach them
(because they don't even believe they are lost)
Eg. Muslims, Hindus, atheist, Buddhist etc.
The gospel has been preached to them but still they don't believe .
They have seen signs and wonders, but still their hearts are hardened.
The only option left for such people is your prayers.

Your prayers are important than you can imagine.

Through intercessor prayers; many unknown men have made themselves pupalar in the immortal realm though unknown and unpopular among men.
These people are rich to torwads God even though men who look at the outward appearance call them wretched.

They are among the mighty in the kingdom of God
but some of them are very little on earth.

You are saved by grace;
But your reward, and greatness in the world to come after this temporal world has passed away would be determined by your labors,
And one of the ways to Labour greatly and abundantly for the kingdom is "OFFERING THE INCENSE OF INTERCESSORY PRAYERS TO GOD ON BEHALF OF OTHERS.

everything you do in time ;for the sake of time will end with Time.

BUT ONLY WHAT's DONE FOR GOD (with the right motive) WILL LAST.
Re: LITING The INTERCESSORS :AWAKENING The EpaphrasES: is Your Candle AVAILABLE? by Speaklove: 1:29am On Sep 24, 2021
Matthew 9:35-38
[35]And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues and proclaiming the good news (the Gospel) of the kingdom and curing all kinds of disease and every weakness and infirmity.

[36]When He saw the throngs, He was moved with pity and sympathy for them, because they were bewildered (harassed and distressed and dejected and helpless), like sheep without a shepherd. [Zech. 10:2.]

[37]Then He said to His disciples, The harvest is indeed plentiful, but the laborers are few.

[38]SO PRAY TO THE LORD OF THE HARVEST TO FORCE OUT AND THRUST LABORERS INTO HIS HARVEST .

The bold letters are one of the BEST PRAYER POINTs any christian can ever have in this life.
Re: LITING The INTERCESSORS :AWAKENING The EpaphrasES: is Your Candle AVAILABLE? by Speaklove: 8:58am On Sep 27, 2021
There are Christians in Saudi Arabia, and other Islamic nations who want to become Christians but are afraid of persecution.
You should please add them to your prayers.
Re: LITING The INTERCESSORS :AWAKENING The EpaphrasES: is Your Candle AVAILABLE? by Speaklove: 12:00am On Sep 29, 2021
Set up a time (alarm) when you will be standing at the gap to intercede for the lost Souls everyday or some days per week.

This is one of the things that would make your life count, and worth while living.

You will not be great in eternity because of your faith, you will only be great because of your faithfulness, and Labours .

Many were rich, and mighty while they were on earth, but the moment they die, they discovered that though they were rich on earth, they were poor in heaven
Yes! Poor in heaven
because they never cared to Labour for rewards, and a place in God.

God will not give you anything he didn't give others simply because you believe in him,
What will make you different, and unique in the age to come is the exploit you carry out for God with a right motive (not to brag or show up or satisfy your appetite )

Don't be rich on end, and then end up poor in heaven-eating casue nut, and licking mango, roaming around the street with no place among those who are honored because of what they did for God, and for humanity for God’s sake.

As it is written
Luke 12:15-21
[15]And He said to them, “Take heed and beware of covetousness, for one’s life does not consist in the abundance of the things he possesses.”
[16]Then He spoke a parable to them, saying: “The ground of a certain rich man yielded plentifully.
[17]And he thought within himself, saying, ‘What shall I do, since I have no room to store my crops?’
[18]So he said, ‘I will do this: I will pull down my barns and build greater, and there I will store all my crops and my goods.
[19]And I will say to my soul, “Soul, you have many goods laid up for many years; take your ease; eat, drink, and be merry.” ’
[20]But God said to him, ‘Fool! This night your soul will be required of you; then whose will those things be which you have provided?’
[21]“So is he who lays up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God.”

And one of the ways to be rich torwads God is - INTERCESSION
pray for the body of christ
Pray for the lost
Pray for your neighbors
Pray for your nation (and other nations)
Pray for the leaders
Pray pray pray as being led by the Holy Spirit

Even if there would be no reward still pray
Re: LITING The INTERCESSORS :AWAKENING The EpaphrasES: is Your Candle AVAILABLE? by Speaklove: 3:34pm On Sep 29, 2021
Ephesians 6:18-20
[18]PRAY at all times (on every occasion, in every season) IN THE SPIRIT , with all [manner of] prayer and entreaty. To that end keep alert and watch with strong purpose and perseverance, INTERCEEDING IN BEHALF OF ALL THE SAINTS (God's consecrated people).
[19]And [PRAY ] ALSO FOR ME , that [freedom of] UTTERANCE may be GIVEN ME , that I may OPEN my MOUTH to PROCLAIM BOLDLY the mystery of the good news (the Gospel),
[20]For which I am an ambassador IN a coupling CHAIN [in prison. Pray] that I may declare it boldly and courageously, as I ought to do.
Re: LITING The INTERCESSORS :AWAKENING The EpaphrasES: is Your Candle AVAILABLE? by Speaklove: 6:25pm On Feb 28, 2022
Intercessors are needed by God

Intercede for Nigeria Russia and Ukraine included the general world

(1) (Reply)

Wonder: MTN Changes Airtime Code From 12 To 16 Digits / how to delete a post / Sarah Massey, Her Unique Feature And Her Desire To Inspire Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.