Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Do You Want A Career Woman Or A House Wife? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Want A Career Woman Or A House Wife? (24641 Views)

From Housemaid To House Wife: Woman Rejoice After She Was Upgraded To Wife / Disadvantage Of Being A Full House Wife / Pains Of A House Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Want A Career Woman Or A House Wife? by bluefilm: 5:16pm On Sep 22, 2021
I want a house wife.

A full time House wife.

1 Like

Re: Do You Want A Career Woman Or A House Wife? by damoceile: 5:16pm On Sep 22, 2021
Self employed... A woman in business

3 Likes

Re: Do You Want A Career Woman Or A House Wife? by Munzy14(m): 5:16pm On Sep 22, 2021
ManAdii:
I want a career woman with a touch of house wife
2 in 1....grin are you greedy.
Re: Do You Want A Career Woman Or A House Wife? by Kendudu007(m): 5:16pm On Sep 22, 2021
Well as for me I don't Want a career woman neither do I want a full house wife , what I want is a business woman ....I'd love to start-up a business for my wife even if it is to build a filling station for her or a mini gas plant anything well to do and profitable .

3 Likes

Re: Do You Want A Career Woman Or A House Wife? by FutureIsFemale(f): 5:17pm On Sep 22, 2021
JimmyDarmody:
Sequel to this thread;
https://www.nairaland.com/6765187/careers-women-turn-off-man#106048053

I think a married woman should not have to work. Your wife stands to be treated as a subordinate and even disrespected by her bosses. Some may try to make advances. A man should make enough money to a point that his wife does not have to work too.

What do you think ?
They want a punch bag and a slave.
Re: Do You Want A Career Woman Or A House Wife? by Oracleforce: 5:17pm On Sep 22, 2021
Most of the house-wife of this generation are lazy ones among the lady...
To me, house means, you have buried your porpoise in life for your marriage's sake...
But in case the man divorce or died, what will be the lot of the housewife, she will go back to her father's one-bedroom apartment with her children and start from the square -one...

For me, no room for a housewife....since a guy has a purpose in life to fulfill so do a lady have and you can fulfill purpose by willingly becoming someone cook and baby factory...those are signs of see-finish
Re: Do You Want A Career Woman Or A House Wife? by DWJOBScom(m): 5:18pm On Sep 22, 2021
A fusion of both as this country hard for one person but I go dey help for us
Carry baby while she sleeps
Hire a daily for the rest of the chores as I hate house chores
Re: Do You Want A Career Woman Or A House Wife? by enambobo(m): 5:18pm On Sep 22, 2021
Housewife in this 21st century? That's very archaic unless you want to die before your time. Man! she must have something doing to support the family in case the rainy days come. Might not always be a career oriented woman but at least someone skillful. I prefer entrepreneurs to career women cos they're always in control of their time and most reliable in case things go south. More reasons i see having a family business as a priority. One must have two sources of income to survive well in this country.

1 Like

Re: Do You Want A Career Woman Or A House Wife? by McOluOmo: 5:18pm On Sep 22, 2021
Kitchen and zi oza room is their office

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
Re: Do You Want A Career Woman Or A House Wife? by PrinceGallant: 5:18pm On Sep 22, 2021
Kobicove:
The days of being a housewife are long gone! undecided

No right thinking man would tolerate a wife who is a complete liability in this present economy

You meant to say poor man, say? A right thinking man, who is rich, would jelously protect his wife,
Re: Do You Want A Career Woman Or A House Wife? by DWJOBScom(m): 5:18pm On Sep 22, 2021
Oracleforce:
Most of the house-wife of this generation are lazy ones among the lady...
To me, house means, you have buried your porpoise in life for your marriage's sake...
But in case the man divorce or died, what will be the lot of the housewife, she will go back to her father's one-bedroom apartment with her children and start from the square -one...

For me, no room for a housewife....since a guy has a purpose in life to fulfill so do a lady have and you can fulfill purpose by willingly becoming someone cook and baby factory...those are signs of see-finish

I agree
Re: Do You Want A Career Woman Or A House Wife? by AliyuM71(m): 5:18pm On Sep 22, 2021
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]
I want a house wife with career woman swaggs :-
Re: Do You Want A Career Woman Or A House Wife? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 22, 2021
JimmyDarmody:
Sequel to this thread;

I think a married woman should not have to work. Your wife stands to be treated as a subordinate and even disrespected by her bosses. Some may try to make advances. A man should make enough money to a point that his wife does not have to work too.

What do you think ?

I think joblessness is the root of evil. Your wife is not a slave of mindless. You should be able to provide whether she’s working or not. But in my experience women that work value your efforts more and your children are more productive.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Want A Career Woman Or A House Wife? by Pweetyccee(f): 5:19pm On Sep 22, 2021
Some men are just confused
U want house wife but u guy keep making noise dat u don't want to marry liability
Confused people

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Want A Career Woman Or A House Wife? by Curious345: 5:22pm On Sep 22, 2021
Career woman... House wife na wahala

1 Like

Re: Do You Want A Career Woman Or A House Wife? by cliqtips: 5:22pm On Sep 22, 2021
Lol...
Your mentality though...
What if your wife's boss or colleagues at work they do the same to her at work ? grin grin

Sirmuel1:
Career Woman.
House Wife na scam. My Driver fit go dey fvck am. (An idle mind is the Devil's workshop).

1 Like

Re: Do You Want A Career Woman Or A House Wife? by Olayetan(m): 5:23pm On Sep 22, 2021
Career woman but many ladies now don't even wanna work, they just wanna party all their life and put on expensive things....
Re: Do You Want A Career Woman Or A House Wife? by Munzy14(m): 5:23pm On Sep 22, 2021
Not necessarily a career focused, But a working mom is a man's best gift to his kids aside a registered business that will last even while he transits...

It is equally a seed sown for his peace of mind...A woman is happier when she earns her own income outside Oga's money which is our money..grin

3 Likes

Re: Do You Want A Career Woman Or A House Wife? by lordally(m): 5:25pm On Sep 22, 2021
Toluensdollars:
Well, i think it's better a man establish a business for his wife if he's not okay with her doing a job of 7-5 daily(Monday-Friday). It's not advisable the husband is the sole provider for his families in this age because we have seen many times how many married men lost their means of livelihood thereby making it difficult for them meeting their families demands. A man should be able to establish a business for his wife if he's not okay with her working in a company or firm, he should establish her and also provide support to her business from time to time so that whenever he's down, the woman would be there to support the family. That's why they are couples, no one should be a lord over the other, they are just partners to lookout for each other. Many men can be funny sometimes, they can hit back at their wife by not providing for her needs alongside the children anytime they have issues, if the wife has something doing, she won't be bothered. Any man who wants to tie this path is a devil and an insecure man, i won't accept such from my would be partner. She must have something doing @ all cost.

He who has ear let him hear!!!!

1 Like

Re: Do You Want A Career Woman Or A House Wife? by mrksquare: 5:25pm On Sep 22, 2021
My liberal definition of marriage is a partnership between a man and a woman.

Of course, I want a working class woman for a wife. The perilous nature of our economy, is even the more reason every man should strive at getting married to a woman who is economically engaged.

The reason why Many a men die before their wives could be attributed to the pressure of having to provide for virtually everything at the home front.

Dear men, if you want to live long, ensure you get married to a working class woman.

1 Like

Re: Do You Want A Career Woman Or A House Wife? by bukatyne(f): 5:25pm On Sep 22, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
I believe that if a couple wants to have a family, one of them should sacrifice to being at home
Thank God for remote jobs and small businesses..there are too many rude and wayward children because of negligent parents
I know times are hard but many of us turned out okay because of attentive parenting

Hmmmmmm

I was just discussing this afternoon that every choice has an opportunity cost.

There are down sides to both models of full-time working wife (Lagos style) and an housewife.

Also, why is the woman a housewife? To care for the kids till nursery school? Changes in their lifestyle that she needs to stay home a bit? Not willing to work? Unable to get a job? Wants to go back to school? The husband has a job they move alot?

Can the family afford it?

At this rate, it is choose your poison or mix them both at some point.

One can also explore a full-time working wife who only faces the kids while there are helps to do almost everything else.

It is well.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Want A Career Woman Or A House Wife? by Olayetan(m): 5:25pm On Sep 22, 2021
Pweetyccee:
Some men are just confused
U want house wife but u guy keep making noise dat u don't want to marry liability
Confused people

You're mixing it,

Being a career woman is different from being jobless and a liability...

You can be engaged with something that gives you money without being a career lady...
Re: Do You Want A Career Woman Or A House Wife? by SGANIVA(m): 5:25pm On Sep 22, 2021
non of the above ,self employed is ok or better become my manager in my own business

1 Like

Re: Do You Want A Career Woman Or A House Wife? by hidee20(m): 5:26pm On Sep 22, 2021
teegurl2:
This should be interesting.....

I've always wanted to marry a teacher cause it give you the advantages of both options. grin grin
Re: Do You Want A Career Woman Or A House Wife? by Nonexisting1: 5:26pm On Sep 22, 2021
JimmyDarmody:
Sequel to this thread;

What do you think ?
Omo, you need to leave that your village before it destroys your reasoning completely.

1 Like

Re: Do You Want A Career Woman Or A House Wife? by Snitch24(m): 5:26pm On Sep 22, 2021
Lostchild:
JimmyDarmody

I prefare beautiful house-wife.

Very beautiful and calm in nature.
Godforbid bad thing
Re: Do You Want A Career Woman Or A House Wife? by bukatyne(f): 5:26pm On Sep 22, 2021
JimmyDarmody:
Sequel to this thread;

What do you think ?

Is this the reason you don't want a working wife?

Not even child care & nurturing? undecided

Toor.

1 Like

Re: Do You Want A Career Woman Or A House Wife? by enemyofprogress: 5:26pm On Sep 22, 2021
Once I settle down with Dominique she is going to be fool time housewife to take care of the home front and enjoy my money while I do the hustling

1 Like

Re: Do You Want A Career Woman Or A House Wife? by AutoChick4U(f): 5:27pm On Sep 22, 2021
So the direct opposite of a career woman is Housewife? One can be a consultant, there are remote jobs, businesses.
Re: Do You Want A Career Woman Or A House Wife? by MrJackBills(m): 5:27pm On Sep 22, 2021
she sigh grin
Magnoliaa:
Mtcheew.
Re: Do You Want A Career Woman Or A House Wife? by bukatyne(f): 5:28pm On Sep 22, 2021
Kobicove:
The days of being a housewife are long gone! undecided

No right thinking man would tolerate a wife who is a complete liability in this present economy

You think a housewife is a liability?

What is your definition of a liability? What is your definition of a house wife?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? / As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? / As a Christian, Is This Not Enough Reason To Divorce Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.