Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Learn Digital Marketing Online With Google And Get Certified For Fre - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn Digital Marketing Online With Google And Get Certified For Fre (1921 Views)

Please Help With Google Ads / Learning Digital Marketing Online / Please What Are The Institutes That Teaches Digital Marketing Online. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn Digital Marketing Online With Google And Get Certified For Fre by blaze16(f): 12:31pm On Sep 22, 2021
https://www.specks.com.ng/2021/09/8-best-digital-marketing-certification.html?m=1

I wrote a list of *free* Google digital marketing certification courses and some paid ones.

In the US, the average digital marketer earns abo *$68,000* yearly.

If you're interested in learning digital marketing. with SEO, content Marketing, PPC Marketing, YouTube channel Optimization, Social Media marketing, Display Advertising, and more, you can enroll for any of the free courses I've listed. If you complete *Google Ads Marketing* , you'll stand a chance of becoming a *Google Partner* and your certificate will add value to your *CV*.

What you'll learn:
Fundamentals of digital marketing
Advanced PPC (pay per click)
Advanced Email Marketing
Advanced social media advertising
Advanced Display Advertising
Advanced Content marketing
Advanced Tracking With Analytics
Advanced ecommerce optimization
And more
Re: Learn Digital Marketing Online With Google And Get Certified For Fre by blaze16(f): 6:12am On Sep 23, 2021
Are you searching for free online certification courses? We have what you're looking for.

I got certified last year by Google upon the completion of the fundamentals of digital marketing.

You can get your own professional certificate in Android and web development, Digital Marketing, Robotics, ML, Firebase, Mobile App Development, IT support courses and Project Management courses.

You can add your recognized certificate to your resume and CV to stand a chance of getting a better job in future.

Source:
https://www.specks.com.ng/2021/08/10-free-accredited-online-certificate.html?m=1

Read through this content and drop your comments, share and follow specksblog so you won't miss any of our latest updates. I wish you a happy lesson ahead!!!

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Un-registered Users Not To Create A New Topic/theme In Wapka / Does Anyone Use Payza? / Web Design And Developers Job Available!!! Come In Now!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.