Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,884 members, 7,806,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

"When My Heart Is Overwhelmed: Lead Me To The Rock That Is Higher Than I." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "When My Heart Is Overwhelmed: Lead Me To The Rock That Is Higher Than I." (551 Views)

300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church / Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) / House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"When My Heart Is Overwhelmed: Lead Me To The Rock That Is Higher Than I." by overcomersfaith(f): 12:38pm On Sep 22, 2021
We also read in the Bible about so many leaders who have gone ahead of us, who were in one time or the other discouraged in their walk with God, amazing God did not abandon them but rather He encouraged them and make them strong and fit for the journey ahead.

Read more @ https://overcomers-faith.org/when-my-heart-is-overwhelmed-lead-me-to-the-rock-that-is-higher-than-i/

2 Likes

Re: "When My Heart Is Overwhelmed: Lead Me To The Rock That Is Higher Than I." by Eviana(f): 2:36pm On Sep 22, 2021
Beautifully written snippet....

(1) (Reply)

Those That Don't Want You To Smile For Long Will Cry Forever. / Is This The True Face Of Jesus Christ? / To Those Who Refuse To Listen To The Holy Prophet Sent To Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.