Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,450 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Ronnie Brunswijk: Vice President Of Suriname Plays For Their National Team - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronnie Brunswijk: Vice President Of Suriname Plays For Their National Team (40057 Views)

Vice President Of Suriname Plays For His Football Team Despite Their Loss. / Tammy Abraham Debuts For England Senior Team, Plays For Only 3 Minutes / Usain Bolt Plays For Central Coast Mariners FC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronnie Brunswijk: Vice President Of Suriname Plays For Their National Team by LibertyRep: 2:41pm On Sep 22, 2021
Multi purpose vice president.

The country got two in one VP.
Re: Ronnie Brunswijk: Vice President Of Suriname Plays For Their National Team by Scatterscatter(m): 2:41pm On Sep 22, 2021
I'm sha waiting for the coach that will substitute him. cool

Substitute and resign grin

1 Like

Re: Ronnie Brunswijk: Vice President Of Suriname Plays For Their National Team by Sheuns(m): 2:41pm On Sep 22, 2021
It’s a club side
Re: Ronnie Brunswijk: Vice President Of Suriname Plays For Their National Team by nwakibie3(m): 2:42pm On Sep 22, 2021
AllahThePig:

The black man embarrasses himself everywhere, in America, in South America, Africa etc.

You are the one embarrassing yourself here

1 Like

Re: Ronnie Brunswijk: Vice President Of Suriname Plays For Their National Team by zolajpower: 2:43pm On Sep 22, 2021
film3four:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM5qF2To1xE

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUH0EXrA52Z/?utm_medium=copy_link
So this man was philiip shuabu 's mentor. Edo state deputy governor who is playing Bendel insurance grin
Re: Ronnie Brunswijk: Vice President Of Suriname Plays For Their National Team by jackyraw09: 2:45pm On Sep 22, 2021
Re: Ronnie Brunswijk: Vice President Of Suriname Plays For Their National Team by AllahThePig: 2:45pm On Sep 22, 2021
Tell me the last time you saw Roman Abramovic play for Chelsea in the Champions League just because he is the owner of the team. I'm waiting.

nwakibie3:

You are the one embarrassing yourself here
Re: Ronnie Brunswijk: Vice President Of Suriname Plays For Their National Team by heykims(m): 2:45pm On Sep 22, 2021
Deputy governor Shuaibu of Edo state also plays for their football club, Bendel insurance FC.
Re: Ronnie Brunswijk: Vice President Of Suriname Plays For Their National Team by tradepunter: 2:47pm On Sep 22, 2021
Hamil12ton:
Readddd

Hackers don't advertise themselves

They work via referral and network

You are a just a pitful hungry scammer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronnie Brunswijk: Vice President Of Suriname Plays For Their National Team by duro4chang(m): 2:49pm On Sep 22, 2021
BKayy:
If only Osibanjo can recreate this, one of our problems will be down before 90 minutes
How do you mean ?
Re: Ronnie Brunswijk: Vice President Of Suriname Plays For Their National Team by 15ssDRIVE(m): 2:52pm On Sep 22, 2021
AllahThePig:
Tell me the last time you saw Roman Abramovic play for Chelsea in the Champions League just because he is the owner of the team. I'm waiting.

Roman na foreigner, many things required.

This one showing us, life is simple. Live it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronnie Brunswijk: Vice President Of Suriname Plays For Their National Team by yeldey: 2:53pm On Sep 22, 2021
This country was colonised by the Netherlands. Most of the black players playing for the dutch national team are from this country

2 Likes

Re: Ronnie Brunswijk: Vice President Of Suriname Plays For Their National Team by ComeToJesus: 2:56pm On Sep 22, 2021
Re: Ronnie Brunswijk: Vice President Of Suriname Plays For Their National Team by AllahThePig: 2:56pm On Sep 22, 2021
Assuming it was an exhibition game or a friendly game, one would understand. But in an official South American Championship competition? Only blacks are dumb enough to pull this kind of idiotic stunt. I'm glad his team was lashed 6-0. Beating is the only way to communicate sense to these black monkeys.

15ssDRIVE:

Roman na foreigner, many things required.

This one showing us, life is simple. Live it

3 Likes

Re: Ronnie Brunswijk: Vice President Of Suriname Plays For Their National Team by Comedian2019: 2:59pm On Sep 22, 2021
EyezofGod120:
Make bullhari try this thing na,,even if na 5mins he go play
My hand no dey o! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ronnie Brunswijk: Vice President Of Suriname Plays For Their National Team by Cantonese: 3:07pm On Sep 22, 2021
Maybe if them know say VP dey pitch dem go fear and respect am go lose. The man sef think say na joke the people dey there. Dem take hammer give am six kondo!
Re: Ronnie Brunswijk: Vice President Of Suriname Plays For Their National Team by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:10pm On Sep 22, 2021
First time I'm hearing of this country name.

grin The VP was looking so disappointed. That his team mate didn't even pass him the ball
Re: Ronnie Brunswijk: Vice President Of Suriname Plays For Their National Team by Cmanforall: 3:18pm On Sep 22, 2021
InvestorO:
grin....This man!!!!

Never heard of this country/island but I doubt if some Naija boys no dey there already shocked
It is an annex of Netherlands
Re: Ronnie Brunswijk: Vice President Of Suriname Plays For Their National Team by Jeffersonagain(m): 3:18pm On Sep 22, 2021
He is 60 years old and wearing jersey no. 61. Proof that baba still has plenty of time ahead.
Re: Ronnie Brunswijk: Vice President Of Suriname Plays For Their National Team by TundeEdnut35(m): 3:19pm On Sep 22, 2021
Suriname is a country colonised by Netherlands the country is Dutch colonial territory that's why many of the indigenes of the country played and still plays for Netherlands players like seedorf, Edgar David's, Patrick kluivert are all from netherlands players like dumfries and co plays for the Dutch national team the country is located in south America beside brazil
InvestorO:
grin....This man!!!!

Never heard of this country/island but I doubt if some Naija boys no dey there already shocked

1 Like

Re: Ronnie Brunswijk: Vice President Of Suriname Plays For Their National Team by viviangist: 3:20pm On Sep 22, 2021
InvestorO:
grin....This man!!!! Fumigation Services

Re: Ronnie Brunswijk: Vice President Of Suriname Plays For Their National Team by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 22, 2021
AllahThePig:
Has Roman Abramovic ever decided to play for Chelsea in the Champions League just because he is the owner of the team?

How does this make you smart??

You generalized needlessly

Besides
It's not your team

Who cares what Roman doesn't do?
Re: Ronnie Brunswijk: Vice President Of Suriname Plays For Their National Team by einsteine(m): 3:24pm On Sep 22, 2021
Most of their good players play for Netherlands instead of their own country.

1 Like

Re: Ronnie Brunswijk: Vice President Of Suriname Plays For Their National Team by steffi01(m): 3:37pm On Sep 22, 2021
AllahThePig:

The black man embarrasses himself everywhere, in America, in South America, Africa etc.
One of the dumbest and awkward reasoning ever. I'm not surprised, your moniker already gave an idea. grin

The reasonable white man you pride so much does anything as long as he is happy and isnt hurting anyone.
Do you know many of his peers or family members could have advised him otherwise but chose to do what makes him happy and fulfilled.
Life is short, some people would actualise what they fantasise since young which everyone does whenever they have an opportunity to do so. About risk, isn't life all about taking risk?

Reason why you still see some old parents as undergrads at the uni studying, even along side their birthed children.

1 Like

Re: Ronnie Brunswijk: Vice President Of Suriname Plays For Their National Team by AllahThePig: 3:39pm On Sep 22, 2021
Yes, my name is the evidence that I am dumb. My slave/prophet Sex Award Winner (SAW) was even dumber than I am.

steffi01:
One of the dumbest and awkward reasoning ever. I'm not surprised, your moniker already gave an idea. grin
Re: Ronnie Brunswijk: Vice President Of Suriname Plays For Their National Team by Taiwojon(m): 3:41pm On Sep 22, 2021
Wow!

I hope bubu can also do that.

Away
From that the Lord Jesus is coming for the Saint the second time.

Are you ready for the rapture
Are you preparing for his second coming
Have you repented to meet your God.

If no!

Make your way right now by turning away from your sins and believing on Jesus.

Jesus saves
Re: Ronnie Brunswijk: Vice President Of Suriname Plays For Their National Team by ggood: 3:42pm On Sep 22, 2021
Maka
Re: Ronnie Brunswijk: Vice President Of Suriname Plays For Their National Team by SEGLIZ: 3:50pm On Sep 22, 2021
AllahThePig:
Assuming it was an exhibition game or a friendly game, one would understand. But in an official South American Championship competition? Only blacks are dumb enough to pull this kind of idiotic stunt. I'm glad his team was lashed 6-0. Beating is the only way to communicate sense to these black monkeys.

if they are black monkeys, then you are the black donkey.

have you ever come across a white monkey? what a foolish thinking, a black man addressing fellow brown skinned as a monkey.

hay kiddo, get your earpiece, earbud whatever plug it on do some Nigerian rhythms.

better still go to sleep this conversation isn't for you.

1 Like

Re: Ronnie Brunswijk: Vice President Of Suriname Plays For Their National Team by observanc1: 4:00pm On Sep 22, 2021
computer0810:
Am waiting for those that will come and shade Osinbajo over dis......
does osibanjo own a football club? Does he own any stadium named after him?
Re: Ronnie Brunswijk: Vice President Of Suriname Plays For Their National Team by ElValiente(m): 4:02pm On Sep 22, 2021
InvestorO:
grin....This man!!!!

Davido don go play there before and he was shocked as dem dey sing his music word for word. Bovi take am do comedy sef. Na Caribbean him dey.

2 Likes

Re: Ronnie Brunswijk: Vice President Of Suriname Plays For Their National Team by jacoik(m): 4:09pm On Sep 22, 2021
BKayy:
If only Osibanjo can recreate this, one of our problems will be down before 90 minutes
Lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear guy u no get sense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwara United Unveil Ribeiro Alves Lucas / Oluremi Tinubu Receives D'Tigress (Pictures). / 5 Records Cristiano Ronaldo Broke After Champions League Final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.