Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,729 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

My Business: Poultry Farming Is The Most Lucrative Agibusiness - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Business: Poultry Farming Is The Most Lucrative Agibusiness (353 Views)

Top 20 Most Lucrative Business In Nigeria / ”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady / Best 10 Most Lucrative Skills That Will Make You A Millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Business: Poultry Farming Is The Most Lucrative Agibusiness by DWISEMEDIAPRO: 1:39pm On Sep 22, 2021
No doubt, going into Agribusiness is one of the ways we can increase the GDP of this country especially poultry farming as it is the most lucrative Agribusiness. In this video you will learn how to start, where to sell your market and all the necessary training you need as a poultry farmer.
Please, you can support D WISE MEDIA PRODUCTION by subscribing to this channel, click on notification botton, like, share and comment for more updates of our videos. Thanks alot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHe1qS-1clI&t=625s

Re: My Business: Poultry Farming Is The Most Lucrative Agibusiness by Snitch24(m): 1:57pm On Sep 22, 2021
Bro what is the cost of maintaining 200broilers
To get 2kg each
And Also what's the duration
Re: My Business: Poultry Farming Is The Most Lucrative Agibusiness by gungab(m): 2:37pm On Sep 22, 2021
Snitch24:
Bro what is the cost of maintaining 200broilers
To get 2kg each
And Also what's the duration

Co-asked

And considering the high cost of feed

(1) (Reply)

Binance Peg ETH For Sale / Entrepreneur Spotlight / Before You Ask For A Loan On Nairaland...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.