Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Antonio Guterres: The World Is On The Edge Of An Abyss (Pix, Video) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Antonio Guterres: The World Is On The Edge Of An Abyss (Pix, Video) (31040 Views)

‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance / Antonio Guterres: Humanity On Brink Of Nuclear Annihilation / The World Is At Pivotal Moment - Antonio Guterres (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Antonio Guterres: The World Is On The Edge Of An Abyss (Pix, Video) by Djoel: 6:00pm On Sep 22, 2021
hollaway:
i see a confusion here, even if jesus has to come today i sence it that your type will be the one that will reject and disobey him becouse you have missed the fundation.

You are sensing against a man who is bringing impeccable facts. A man who is spending his time bringing love and truth? I rebuke this foolishness in Jesus Name.

Okay of you think he was wasting his time, his consistent voice here has drawn me close to God and both me and the world is better for this decision. Wisdom has been vindicated.
Re: Antonio Guterres: The World Is On The Edge Of An Abyss (Pix, Video) by Djoel: 6:04pm On Sep 22, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Your stupîdity is like oxygen...

He is not stupid, he is speaking the word of God your maker, filled with hope and love. That comment you called stupid is the wisdom of God which is foolishness to those who are perishing 1 Cor 1:18.

Choose which side you are at.
Re: Antonio Guterres: The World Is On The Edge Of An Abyss (Pix, Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 6:16pm On Sep 22, 2021
Righteousness2:
Except you wanna Deceive yourself, it so clear to all that the World is Sinking Fast.
The World has reached the point of no return.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Hear this!Things are gonna get Worse.
Normal is not coming back! JESUS is Coming!

I advice and Admonish all to Let go of your Earthly ties, Repent, Make Peace with JESUS Christ and Live Ready, so as to be among those who will be Snatched out of this Sinking World.

Only with JESUS that we can be Saved from the Dangers ahead.
Total bullshit! Jesus doesn't exist, never existed, all these are imginations in your gullible brainwashed head.
Re: Antonio Guterres: The World Is On The Edge Of An Abyss (Pix, Video) by Buliwyf: 6:21pm On Sep 22, 2021
Djoel:

You chose of all wicked acts in this world to attack a man asking for people to live right, so that with good moral character, if not for anything, the world will be a better place. Look at the long epistle you wrote masked in fake pity for his "waste of his time". Meanwhile you are a hired employee of Satan who wants to see souls perish.

I join @Righteouness2 to lend my voice to everyone to heed the final call. Don't wait for the coming of Jesus, repent and enjoy a beautiful and purposeful life living for Christ. Then live free from fear of death, because to live is Christ and to die is gain.

From today, I will join @Righteousness2 to preach Christ here. This guy has inspired me to be useful to God.

Nonsense. He is not asking anyone to live right. In what upsidedown world do you live that feeding on the tragedy of others is right? In what world does making false witness about political parties he disagrees with and calling them agents of Satan because he supports Trump, teaching others to live right?

You religious guys are all clowns. Keep lying to yourself about being useful to God. You have a right to be delusional. Just don't expect us to humor you. Fucking slowpoke and employee of foolishness. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Antonio Guterres: The World Is On The Edge Of An Abyss (Pix, Video) by eburuu: 6:22pm On Sep 22, 2021
GodwinIO:
MAY GOD FORGIVE FOR YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SAYING
Why not till then
Re: Antonio Guterres: The World Is On The Edge Of An Abyss (Pix, Video) by socialmediaman: 6:23pm On Sep 22, 2021
GetMeRight:

More than 90% of Africans do not only lack access to the vaccines but also are not interested in the vaccines if it is plentifully available. The rate at which people are convincing each other not to take the vaccine is very alarming! Something needs to be done about the propaganda against the vaccine and be done fast!

You’re right, unfortunately

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Antonio Guterres: The World Is On The Edge Of An Abyss (Pix, Video) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:28pm On Sep 22, 2021
But we are getting an F in Ethics.

Till date, this word stands true. To start with, most earthlings have no ethics....
Re: Antonio Guterres: The World Is On The Edge Of An Abyss (Pix, Video) by Fahdiga(m): 6:28pm On Sep 22, 2021
emmnprince:

He's really on your radar grin
grin grin
Re: Antonio Guterres: The World Is On The Edge Of An Abyss (Pix, Video) by Jeromejnr(m): 6:41pm On Sep 22, 2021
Feggie3:

At least as we anticipate the end of the world, your generation will be first wiped out. grin

I like the way you took the time to edit your post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Antonio Guterres: The World Is On The Edge Of An Abyss (Pix, Video) by zedman1(m): 6:41pm On Sep 22, 2021
Djoel:

Haven't you realized that the more you criticize this guy the more events prove his gospel right, the more souls he winds for Jesus and the more popular he gets?

What will you loose living right, what are you afraid of in a goodnews that asks you to make peace with your maker and live, have enteral life and enjoy all the good they heaven has in store? Why do you want to be a useful tool in the hand of the devil who if after your soul?
Good news? Live right? Do you know me? Haven't you realized any wierd fellow here pulls crowd with time? Perhaps it's your soul the devil is after.
Re: Antonio Guterres: The World Is On The Edge Of An Abyss (Pix, Video) by bluefilm: 6:47pm On Sep 22, 2021
socialmediaman:
[s]If we don’t get this coronavirus under control, I just wonder how deadly it could get if the virus continues to mutate because of unvaccinated people[/s].

Nonsense and stupid talk. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Antonio Guterres: The World Is On The Edge Of An Abyss (Pix, Video) by emecheboy2(m): 6:55pm On Sep 22, 2021
HolinessForever:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agm83KvJA6o

https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/economy/2021/9/21/united-nations-gueterres-warns-we-are-on-the-edge-of-an

The world is not at any edge anything joor. Do me a solid, tell the globalists who are causing problems everywhere to pipe low and you will see the world return to normal.
Re: Antonio Guterres: The World Is On The Edge Of An Abyss (Pix, Video) by zedman1(m): 7:13pm On Sep 22, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
[s][/s] Any sensible person that reads the bible from cover to cover with open mind will dumb chrstianity and lookbfor another religion bor turn to an atheist..

The United States used to be a Christian nation, today it is the HQ of atheism in the world today and even those who still claim to be Christians are those who see nothing wrong in abortion, homosexuality, fornication and adultery among other forbidden practices.

They became what they are when the Christians started belittling the teachings of their religion, watering it down and making it so that everyone is a Christian "just believe in Jesus and you'll go to heaven". This worked for a generation, but didn't for subsequent generations.

We can see it starting to play out here in Nigeria. Chrstianity is the peak of inmorality, deceit, fraud and insults of other faiths
Sadly, this is true. My faith declined greatly when I decided to have an open mind reading religious texts and historical records, including the Bible.... That was since 2012. Sorry to say, penticostalism caused a lot of harm to Christianity , originated from the US and spreading across the world. We clearly can see the outcome today. There are a lot of things these guys do not know, a lot.. except the bible they still do not know about.
Re: Antonio Guterres: The World Is On The Edge Of An Abyss (Pix, Video) by Ibkhaleel: 7:16pm On Sep 22, 2021
zedman1:
Sadly, this is true. My faith declined greatly when I decided to have an open mind reading religious texts and historical records, including the Bible.... That was since 2012. Sorry to say, penticostalism caused a lot of harm to Christianity , originated from the US and spreading across the world. We clearly can see the outcome today. There are a lot of things these guys do not know, a lot.
Exactly my friend

1 Like

Re: Antonio Guterres: The World Is On The Edge Of An Abyss (Pix, Video) by Omoluabiii(m): 7:29pm On Sep 22, 2021
Go get your own land on the moon now, we leaving earth soon, earth will be destroyed soon prepare yourself now,
Re: Antonio Guterres: The World Is On The Edge Of An Abyss (Pix, Video) by socialmediaman: 7:32pm On Sep 22, 2021
bluefilm:

Nonsense and stupid talk. undecided

Show superior knowledge. You display naivety when you huff undecided
Re: Antonio Guterres: The World Is On The Edge Of An Abyss (Pix, Video) by Krismas(m): 7:44pm On Sep 22, 2021
socialmediaman:
If we don’t get this coronavirus under control, I just wonder how deadly it could get if the virus continues to mutate because of unvaccinated people.
grin Are unvaccinated people the PRIMARY SOURCE OF INFECTION? Where did the Virus come from in the first place? Even if everybody is vaccinated the virus will still be around
Re: Antonio Guterres: The World Is On The Edge Of An Abyss (Pix, Video) by Gift0099: 7:48pm On Sep 22, 2021
Gdgdzd
Re: Antonio Guterres: The World Is On The Edge Of An Abyss (Pix, Video) by UncleKoboko: 7:49pm On Sep 22, 2021
Djoel:

He is not stupid, he is speaking the word of God your maker, filled with hope and love. That comment you called stupid is the wisdom of God which is foolishness to those who are perishing 1 Cor 1:18.

Choose which side you are at.
The word of god?
Which god?
The god that was introduced by your slaver colonial masters?

You must be delusional.
Re: Antonio Guterres: The World Is On The Edge Of An Abyss (Pix, Video) by Uchesis: 7:55pm On Sep 22, 2021
Righteousness2:
Except you wanna Deceive yourself, it so clear to all that the World is Sinking Fast.
The World has reached the point of no return.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Hear this!Things are gonna get Worse.
Normal is not coming back! JESUS is Coming!

I advice and Admonish all to Let go of your Earthly ties, Repent, Make Peace with JESUS Christ and Live Ready, so as to be among those who will be Snatched out of this Sinking World.

Only with JESUS that we can be Saved from the Dangers ahead.
I know say u go dey among the first 5 persons to comment. Fake pastor
Re: Antonio Guterres: The World Is On The Edge Of An Abyss (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 22, 2021
Every thing culminates in the coming of the Messiah
Re: Antonio Guterres: The World Is On The Edge Of An Abyss (Pix, Video) by Countersam(m): 9:08pm On Sep 22, 2021
Taxing carbon and pollution instead of people’s income would encourage the switch to sustainable green jobs and ending subsidies to fossil fuels would allocate funds to invest back in education, renewable energy and social protections.
Re: Antonio Guterres: The World Is On The Edge Of An Abyss (Pix, Video) by orlaglobal234: 9:39pm On Sep 22, 2021
What are they discuss about Nigeria problems or they don't see anything to discuss about all these problems we're facing
Re: Antonio Guterres: The World Is On The Edge Of An Abyss (Pix, Video) by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:53pm On Sep 22, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
[s][/s] [s]Any sensible person that reads the bible from cover to cover with open mind will dumb chrstianity and lookbfor another religion bor turn to an atheist..

The United States used to be a Christian nation, today it is the HQ of atheism in the world today and even those who still claim to be Christians are those who see nothing wrong in abortion, homosexuality, fornication and adultery among other forbidden practices.

They became what they are when the Christians started belittling the teachings of their religion, watering it down and making it so that everyone is a Christian "just believe in Jesus and you'll go to heaven". This worked for a generation, but didn't for subsequent generations.

We can see it starting to play out here in Nigeria. Chrstianity is the peak of inmorality, deceit, fraud and insults of other faiths[/s]
grin grin grin
Look at this terrorist.
Christians who are in the US see nothing wrong with abortion, homosexuality, fornication and adultery? Do you realize the Democratic party that is perceived as Islamic party and has Muslim political office holders support all the above while the Republican party which opposes all these is the party of the Christian conservatives?

Do you realize the number of Muslims in the US has doubled over the last decade? Do those Muslims also support abortion, homosexuality e.t.c?

It is even funny you claim Atheism is a failure of Chrisitianity. Do you dumb little self realize that there are more athiests in Saudi and Iran than there was 20 years ago? What about in northern Nigeria? We now have the Mubarak's which was not possible 20 years ago.

Here in Nigeria, Islam is now synonymous with Boko Haram, ISWAP, banditry, child marriage and homosexuality even among the Alfas."

Allah should be praised!!
Re: Antonio Guterres: The World Is On The Edge Of An Abyss (Pix, Video) by mytty: 11:09pm On Sep 22, 2021
socialmediaman:
If we don’t get this coronavirus under control, I just wonder how deadly it could get if the virus continues to mutate because of unvaccinated people.

MY FRIEND WAKE UP, THIS SO CALL PANDEMIC IS SCAM, ASK YOURSELF WHAT IS THE BENEFIT OF TAKING VACCINES,

1 Like

Re: Antonio Guterres: The World Is On The Edge Of An Abyss (Pix, Video) by DCatt: 2:56pm On Sep 24, 2021
And you UN is the engineer of the chaos as one can see in your political statement.

Climate change is a hoax, 65% of science is false, 80% of scientists are frauds that's why Bill Gates who is not a scientist is making vaccines and Fauci a scientist who can't get a single thing right is going to prison for what he did with hiv/aids and now covid19.

All you have to do is, leave the world alone and everything will be alright.
Re: Antonio Guterres: The World Is On The Edge Of An Abyss (Pix, Video) by marttol: 7:30am On Sep 26, 2021
jesus will come back sir
Buliwyf:

I hope you live long. So that when you are old and grey and taking your last breath, as your life flashes before your eyes, you can ask yourself why Jesus still didn't come despite your scaremongering. I am sure that for a split second you will wish you had applied your life to more sensible pursuits.

Though you will still deceive yourself that despite losing all and being inconsequential in this life, there is a mansion waiting for you after you die where you will fare better than the people who made better choices than you in this life. Unfortunately for you, your saviour told his followers who were with him that they won't taste death before the world ends but they all did. And here we are over 2000 years later. If there's an afterlife, I assure you it's very likely your type still won't fare any better there.
Re: Antonio Guterres: The World Is On The Edge Of An Abyss (Pix, Video) by Buliwyf: 8:27am On Sep 26, 2021
marttol:
jesus will come back sir

Story. Una go wait tire
Re: Antonio Guterres: The World Is On The Edge Of An Abyss (Pix, Video) by marttol: 8:36am On Sep 26, 2021
lol.. u will see him someday be it on earth or probably after death..either way u will definetely see him 'son of man'
Buliwyf:

Story. Una go wait tire
Re: Antonio Guterres: The World Is On The Edge Of An Abyss (Pix, Video) by Buliwyf: 8:40am On Sep 26, 2021
marttol:
lol.. u will see him someday be it on earth or probably after death..either way u will definetely see him 'son of man'

Story. You will see Cthulhu one day. Be it on earth or probably after deafy. You will surely see the 'great one'.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Putin Orders Wagner Fighters To Sign Oath Of Allegiance / How Kofi Annan Died – Wife, Nane Maria Annan / United Nations Headquarters Locked Down As Man Holds Shot Gun To Chin (Pix, Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.