Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,906,406 members, 7,006,860 topics. Date: Monday, 08 August 2022 at 07:56 PM

My Ordeal With Genital Warts - CURE (Pictures attached) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ordeal With Genital Warts - CURE (Pictures attached) (972 Views)

Genital Warts Cure Is Now Easy / My Ordeal With My New Hausa Girlfriend. / “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ordeal With Genital Warts - CURE (Pictures attached) by Styluss(f): 2:50pm On Sep 22, 2021
Good day Nlders

I've been battling with a skin condition for a while now, I was initially confused. I didn't know if it was jock itch or a discoid eczema. After various searches on google and on this amiable site, I discovered I was infected with Jock itch.

I actually thought it's something simple as I visited chemist to order for over-the-counter medications (funbact A, penicillin, benzoyl watever) which I've been using for the past 3 months, and i discovered that this skin condition is very very difficult to treat. It became much more itchy and spread rapidly.

It was so scary actually thought I had something else and was planning to go for a laboratory test but fortunately for me, a friend of mine recommended an herbal remedy which was simply unbelievable and I didn't want to try it in the first place. But in all honesty it magically worked for me as I am feeling much more better compared to the time I was using the medication.

I realise that when people find solution to their problems did you not come back here to share their experience so I deem it fit to tell people who are passing through this same predicament about what I used to cure this very stubborn skin condition.

I was told to get black soap in a desired quantity, powdered bicarbonate (Kanun - in yoruba) and lime, mix thoroughly with the black soap. I started applying in the affected areas and its 95% gone as at now.

CONs
I think the mixture has a bleaching effect and it hurts during application. But its works.

PS - this is my experience and i wish to share with anyone who is passing through what ive been through. I hope this helps! This opinion is mine and the decision to try is solely yours!!! This is my experience and i wish to share. Thanks

Pictures 1 and 2: my inner thigh

Lalasticala
Mynd44
Dragnet

Re: My Ordeal With Genital Warts - CURE (Pictures attached) by Jamesbiodun(m): 3:08pm On Sep 22, 2021
The lime is the reason it hurt you when you apply it, what kind of black soap did you use?
Re: My Ordeal With Genital Warts - CURE (Pictures attached) by daddytime(m): 3:22pm On Sep 22, 2021
Redpillers go bomb this informative thread and op no be small...
Re: My Ordeal With Genital Warts - CURE (Pictures attached) by BigJoe19: 4:36pm On Sep 22, 2021
daddytime:
Redpillers go bomb this informative thread and op no be small...
Redpillers live rent free in your head.
OP, good thing you went for a test before itching gets to the worst stage.
Re: My Ordeal With Genital Warts - CURE (Pictures attached) by tosin1570(m): 3:01pm On Jul 03
How long do I need to leave it on for
Re: My Ordeal With Genital Warts - CURE (Pictures attached) by Cokahot: 3:13pm On Jul 03
I had this stuff years ago,I think ss2,then I was poor and wretched, I wore 2 pants for a week and from thr some sort of shit appeared of my thighs. Omo my bro buy me one kind wicked black soap like that,the tin dey itch at the same time dey sweet esp when i applied it. It vanished after 5days till now,i never see am again.

(1) (Reply)

I Am A 20 Years Old Guy And Still A Virgin / A Lady That I Know Just Came Back From Runs Told Me That Her Doctor Says No Sex. / I Need Your Advice Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.