Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

The Indian Myth - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / The Indian Myth (2294 Views)

Muili Seun Sells Off Gocampus To Vickram Sybri, Indian Tech Guru / The Myth Of Saturation With Regards To Web Development. / 13 Year Old Indian Boy Hired By Google At A Package Of 1.25 Million Dollar/year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Indian Myth by LikeAking: 3:09pm On Sep 22, 2021
I have been on NL programing section and i have observed most NL programmers are scared of the indian IT guys. My brothers every thing na hype. Dubia no fine pass many countries, but Dubia is very popular for its beauty. The Indian IT guys may not be better than Nigerian IT guys, its just that the west is favoring them over us. The west have not giving Nigerian IT guys the same opportunities they have given to the Indian IT guys. I understand the forces of racism and know the west will pick Indians any day over Africans.

Nigerian IT guys are very good, dont be mislead by the Indian hype. Secondly the issue of Indians taking peanuts as wages should not bother us. We have a big advantage over them, but majority of Nigerians market Nigeria negatively. We even go online to abuse our nation. This is one of the effects of washing your dirty linings out side.

In summary most Nigerian IT guys sabi, no cap, no bandana, no head warmer, no hat.

To any Indian reading, I mean no harm.

Thanks.
Re: The Indian Myth by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:38pm On Sep 22, 2021
Not all indians take peanuts. Salaries in Bangalore are very good. Almost every major tech company has a base in India which makes it easy for them to move to the west via company transfer. Indians have been in IT for a long time. Nigerians just started getting into IT.

4 Likes

Re: The Indian Myth by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 22, 2021
I do believe the Indians are better than us.
Nigerians just wanna make a quick buck.
Re: The Indian Myth by TheTraveler: 6:26pm On Sep 22, 2021
Chairman forget, you see Indians and Pakistanis boys.

These guys are fvking Good, no comparison at all.
Re: The Indian Myth by LikeAking: 6:53pm On Sep 22, 2021
TheTraveler:
Chairman forget, you see Indians and Pakistanis boys.

These guys are fvking Good, no comparison at all.

Dem good but part of it Na hype
Re: The Indian Myth by LikeAking: 6:56pm On Sep 22, 2021
Nigeria has a very bad global image, its the bed rock of some of our problems.
Re: The Indian Myth by dauddy97(m): 7:00pm On Sep 22, 2021
If you truly meet a Pakistani guy. You will know they are far better than us. I have work and still working with one Pakistan guy. The guy is more than a guru. Aside coding, he solves problems like 2+2. He solved a business data science problem I gave him within a min. This same problem, I gave many Nigerian who called themselves "Data scientist" to solve and failed. Do I say fail, they didn't even bother to submit.

I'm mentioning Pakistan cos India and Pakistan are somehow related. The Pakistan guy I'm referring too is a native of Pakistan but schooled in India.

1 Like

Re: The Indian Myth by LikeAking: 7:13pm On Sep 22, 2021
dauddy97:
If you truly meet a Pakistani guy. You will know they are far better than us. I have work and still working with one Pakistan guy. The guy is more than a guru. Aside coding, he solves problems like 2+2. He solved a business data science problem I gave him within a min. This same problem, I gave many Nigerian who called themselves "Data scientist" to solve and failed. Do I say fail, they didn't even bother to submit.

I'm mentioning Pakistan cos India and Pakistan are somehow related. The Pakistan guy I'm referring too is a native of Pakistan but schooled in India.

You know majority of us were brought up by our parents & society wrongly. Let me xplain in Nigeria most parents hate confidence and flog their children in other to banish their confidence.We need that confidence to learn, but now its missing. /#GPNP/ What we lack is confidence and patience, then exposure. They have been doing this for years, while we are just starting. If you put the we and them in the same level, the gap may not be that big. I know they are good, but their hype is bigger. Respect to them.

1 Like

Re: The Indian Myth by africonn: 10:33am On Sep 23, 2021
Rgade:
I do believe the Indians are better than us.
Nigerians just wanna make a quick buck.

That's the problem, everyone na lone wolf, hustling to make some quick bucks, to buga others.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Electronic Voting System / Can One Install Sql Server 2005 Enterprise Edition On Window 7 Ultimate. / Please Help With Paystack Integration!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.