Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Giant Basketball Legend, Mutombo (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Giant Basketball Legend, Mutombo (Photos) (57331 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With President Xi Jinping (Photos) / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Giant Basketball Legend, Mutombo (Photos) by zikter(m): 4:21pm On Sep 22, 2021
Yeah, a very popular basketball player those years. His name was never short on Sony Young's sport on voice of America

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Giant Basketball Legend, Mutombo (Photos) by Reference(m): 4:22pm On Sep 22, 2021
airsaylongcome:
Dikembe Mutombo! Back in the day when men where boys... God! memories. VOA Sonnyside of sports

You can say that again.
7:45am was a banker weekdays before sat tv and the net stole the show...
Good ol days.... grin

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Giant Basketball Legend, Mutombo (Photos) by Safyan(m): 4:28pm On Sep 22, 2021
She come be like dwarf
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Giant Basketball Legend, Mutombo (Photos) by steve6: 4:35pm On Sep 22, 2021
This guy is tall !
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Giant Basketball Legend, Mutombo (Photos) by Decency2020(f): 4:38pm On Sep 22, 2021
This one long o
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Giant Basketball Legend, Mutombo (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 4:39pm On Sep 22, 2021
This guy is abnormal, he is long not tall. This guy looks longer than Hussein Bolt, i remember having to stand on a small table to shake hands with Mr Bolt at the London Olympic stadium.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Giant Basketball Legend, Mutombo (Photos) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 22, 2021
Swiftlee:
Wow!! shocked This guy really tall man!

I don't think he is tall but he is very long grin

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Giant Basketball Legend, Mutombo (Photos) by Daverich2006: 4:43pm On Sep 22, 2021
I still wonder why the sport, basketball allows extremely tall players? Isn't this a booster? Or rather a cheat code as shooting into those hoops would be considerably easy.

Check my signature.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Giant Basketball Legend, Mutombo (Photos) by tnerro1(m): 4:46pm On Sep 22, 2021
Guy way tall like this, how him take dey bleep if him babe if she short like NOI
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Giant Basketball Legend, Mutombo (Photos) by Blakpot: 4:47pm On Sep 22, 2021
shocked Blimey

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Giant Basketball Legend, Mutombo (Photos) by sharpchap: 4:50pm On Sep 22, 2021
Dikembe Mutombo of the Denver Nuggets and then later the Atlanta Hawks

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Giant Basketball Legend, Mutombo (Photos) by Blakpot: 4:50pm On Sep 22, 2021
Wiki puts his height at your 7 ft 2.
While Big Shaq is 7 ft 1.
The average height of basketball players is 6ft 6 inches.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Giant Basketball Legend, Mutombo (Photos) by sylve11: 4:55pm On Sep 22, 2021
Really tall. cool
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Giant Basketball Legend, Mutombo (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 4:56pm On Sep 22, 2021
Huge guy.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Giant Basketball Legend, Mutombo (Photos) by rosamaris: 5:01pm On Sep 22, 2021
Is it not ojoro for this kin tall man to be a member of any basket ball team? Haba! he is too tall. But him tall make sense sha.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Giant Basketball Legend, Mutombo (Photos) by Guardiola84: 5:01pm On Sep 22, 2021
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Giant Basketball Legend, Mutombo (Photos) by BENEAMATA: 5:13pm On Sep 22, 2021
No mention of what the meeting is about , not even a hint .

Guess that is the long and short of it all , then .

? ? ?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Giant Basketball Legend, Mutombo (Photos) by GreatrAnalyst: 5:14pm On Sep 22, 2021
Some are tall, some are long
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Giant Basketball Legend, Mutombo (Photos) by suffering: 5:14pm On Sep 22, 2021
Of what economic importance is this to Nigerians?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Giant Basketball Legend, Mutombo (Photos) by BENEAMATA: 5:21pm On Sep 22, 2021
tnerro1:
Guy way tall like this, how him take dey bleep if him babe if she short like NOI
The HUGE advantage of petite girls during , ahem , coitus is numerous even for a an average height male , never mind a seven feet giant !
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Giant Basketball Legend, Mutombo (Photos) by GreatrAnalyst: 5:21pm On Sep 22, 2021
Daverich2006:
I still wonder why the sport, basketball allows extremely tall players? Isn't this a booster? Or rather a cheat code as shooting into those hoops would be considerably easy.

Check my signature.

Not really. It is both an advantage and disadvantage. The advantage is glaring to defend shots but there is hardly a way someone his height can do the manoeuvring easily like Jordan, James or Johnson.

Average heights tend to favour most of the players. Look in football, Pele wasn't really tall(in fact, his height was said to be an advantage for his skills), Maradona was short and those in our contemporary days still playing, now compare that height of these footballers to Peter Crouch
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Giant Basketball Legend, Mutombo (Photos) by hedonido: 5:22pm On Sep 22, 2021
Dikembe Mutombo. Legend that year. Chai.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Giant Basketball Legend, Mutombo (Photos) by azpekuliar: 5:30pm On Sep 22, 2021
The giant with a husky voice
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Giant Basketball Legend, Mutombo (Photos) by Rayd502(m): 5:37pm On Sep 22, 2021
I remember his days in NBA...Legend.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Giant Basketball Legend, Mutombo (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 5:40pm On Sep 22, 2021
Na dis kind guy go fit vickyrotex because of her shortfullness height
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Giant Basketball Legend, Mutombo (Photos) by Mutuwa(m): 5:53pm On Sep 22, 2021
For me and my contemporaries as basketball fans from the 90s when he played for the Hawks, we knew him to have a long name. One of the best, if not the best Center man. His full names are Dikembe Mutombo, in full Dikembe Mutombo Mpolondo Mukamba Jean-Jacques Wamutombo
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Giant Basketball Legend, Mutombo (Photos) by egunna(m): 6:03pm On Sep 22, 2021
ebukajay184:

https://www.facebook.com/660673490805047/posts/1948149572057426/?app=fbl

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
are dey standing on the same floor?abi d man is on an elevated ground?am wearing my glasses so I can't see very well.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Giant Basketball Legend, Mutombo (Photos) by LoveJesus87(m): 6:05pm On Sep 22, 2021
Housing:
God is wonderful, see the difference in sizes and both are successful professionals in their chosen career.
am telling you. That's why it's not good to compare ourselves with others

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Giant Basketball Legend, Mutombo (Photos) by adebwalex(m): 6:08pm On Sep 22, 2021
This man should be the tallest man in DR Congo.. This longest I mean tallest man will just put in the ball easily into the net..
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Giant Basketball Legend, Mutombo (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 6:20pm On Sep 22, 2021
JackWolfskin:
Naira meets Dollar!

Where's AbokiFx?

grin
grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Voice For Change: Zack Orji, Mr. Ibu, Chiege Alisigwe Visit Femi Adesina (Photo) / Gistlover Apologises Sarcastically To Dino Melaye / Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.