Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Regina Daniels Poses With Her Customized G-Wagon (Pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Poses With Her Customized G-Wagon (Pictures) (47483 Views)

Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) / Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned / AY Shows Off His White Mercedes G-wagon - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Customized G-Wagon (Pictures) by healthfirst4U: 6:23pm On Sep 22, 2021
Oga NED dey Enjoy no be small ooo
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Customized G-Wagon (Pictures) by tonididdy(m): 6:24pm On Sep 22, 2021
This thing wey old man dey chop angry
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Customized G-Wagon (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 22, 2021
NewSoul:

cheesy said by an evening newspaper that both young and old men don't want
This evening newspaper do not want them as well,I have money,so what do I need a man for?
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Customized G-Wagon (Pictures) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:25pm On Sep 22, 2021
Jlow2:
If reverse was the case ,they for insult the young guy taya, enjoy ur life when you can, many that trash talk re just jealous
That's where the word 'REAL MAN' comes from.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Customized G-Wagon (Pictures) by Oppavii(m): 6:26pm On Sep 22, 2021
No be crime ...Redpill Nigga tho'
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Customized G-Wagon (Pictures) by bepositive11: 6:29pm On Sep 22, 2021
Folabifreeman:
Real niggas may not like what I'm about to say but...

I would say this girl has great foresight by marrying this Ned. Imagine she married a hustling young man and then corona virus pandemic wipes out his Meagre earnings.

Home girl has secured her family's future.

Money is more important in this post pandemic world.. who gives a fuckkk about Love these days anyway?? undecided

Money is not everything. The good thing about her situation though is that Ned actually does love her. He's so sweet and caring and he also has money

Those women who marry rich men that abuse them emotionally and/or physically will tell you that money is not everything

Both love and money is important and that's what Regina got
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Customized G-Wagon (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 22, 2021
Adsensegirl:
I hope this mentality of over reliance on men will not kill us ladies one day. We don't believe in ourselves anymore and that's really bad. Marry a rich man... that's why men will never respect us. Make your own money ladies!
Lemme quickly correct you before you marry and u can't last in it for 2 weeks. A woman does not earn respect by the money she has but by her ability to be feminine, chaste, upright, keep her home(if she is married), respect and submit to her husband and kind to everyone only then will society accord her the respect she deserves.

A man is accorded respect by the resources he possess even if he's not morally upright, society will still reverence him...

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Customized G-Wagon (Pictures) by YelloweWest: 6:33pm On Sep 22, 2021
She deserves it.
She literally sleeps with her ancestor cheesy

I'd advise same, who no like better thing?
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Customized G-Wagon (Pictures) by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:36pm On Sep 22, 2021
Iyaebe:
Enjoy your life dear,you dodged a bullet with these young men
Just because you accept a bullet
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Customized G-Wagon (Pictures) by OlawaleBammie: 6:43pm On Sep 22, 2021
faithfull18:
God when cry well, vanity upon vanity all is vanity.

Don't come for me please grin
See dat vanity vanilla tins abeg no dey talk am again, a no dey like hear am
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Customized G-Wagon (Pictures) by Johel(m): 6:47pm On Sep 22, 2021
AprokoGirl:
Shared with Caption ....

She is a Nigerian Nollywood Actress and Producer , Married to a Nigerian Politician , Lawyer and Billionaire "Ned Nwoko"

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CTz3OK7jG9W/

All I see is money money Money
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Customized G-Wagon (Pictures) by KingDash: 6:48pm On Sep 22, 2021
Iyaebe:
we sef young men don dey marry old women.. so nothing spoil
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Customized G-Wagon (Pictures) by KingDash: 6:49pm On Sep 22, 2021
ILOVEregina:
Smashing this girl Doggy style is my lifelong dream
see person dream abeg.. na wa oh.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Customized G-Wagon (Pictures) by nezer83: 6:50pm On Sep 22, 2021
Onyi22:
Marry a broke guy at your own peril..
Money is good cheesy

Marry an old man old enough to be her grand papa
Come on, u guys can do better pls.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Customized G-Wagon (Pictures) by alexvic12: 6:50pm On Sep 22, 2021
Calm down naaaah grin grin grin grin

Life no hard each that one

Mastakija:
Mtcheew
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Customized G-Wagon (Pictures) by BlackyOne(m): 6:52pm On Sep 22, 2021
You can only deceive grandpa Ned, your puna has expired
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Customized G-Wagon (Pictures) by faithfull18(f): 6:53pm On Sep 22, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
See dat vanity vanilla tins abeg no dey talk am again, a no dey like hear am
Vanity grin
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Customized G-Wagon (Pictures) by Pweetyccee(f): 6:53pm On Sep 22, 2021
Money z good ooo

Na husband where go carry me comot 4 d Naija, go beta country I dey find ooo

Baba God grant ur daughter her prayers request. Amen
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Customized G-Wagon (Pictures) by Iamagoodgirll: 6:55pm On Sep 22, 2021
Girl is doing great
The power of money
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Customized G-Wagon (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 22, 2021
Some ppl no go break one sweat for this life yet them go dey ball

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Customized G-Wagon (Pictures) by Totilopussylick(m): 7:04pm On Sep 22, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

...brings pvssy pvssy pvssy pvssy.....pvssy. grin
Money bring bitches, bitches bring life!
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Customized G-Wagon (Pictures) by Hezmatosky: 7:06pm On Sep 22, 2021
Senator's wife sad
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Customized G-Wagon (Pictures) by CXLVII: 7:10pm On Sep 22, 2021
And some people be claiming and Vikings

This girl got mind!

Fvcking your ancestors takes bravery.

A young girl kissing her grandfather takes guts. Not by mouth, it's easier said than done.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Customized G-Wagon (Pictures) by izubext007: 7:11pm On Sep 22, 2021
This girl hot
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Customized G-Wagon (Pictures) by beautyfunke(m): 7:13pm On Sep 22, 2021
Onyi22:
Marry a broke guy at your own peril..
Money is good cheesy
you better go marry now until enter monopause at old age
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Customized G-Wagon (Pictures) by Tonytonex(m): 7:13pm On Sep 22, 2021
McOluOmo:
my guys, it is OK to be OK

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
this talk na poverty mentality kind of talk. Na for broke guys. Get money bros. Lot of money. Any girl you like you get.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Customized G-Wagon (Pictures) by Edusouls(m): 7:18pm On Sep 22, 2021
Empty girl no be because of this vane things u go marry ur grandpa, women no get worth at all..
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Customized G-Wagon (Pictures) by Edusouls(m): 7:20pm On Sep 22, 2021
This girl Na olosho period..
CXLVII:
And some people be claiming and Vikings

This girl got mind!

Fvcking your ancestors takes bravery.

A young girl kissing her grandfather takes guts. Not by mouth, it's easier said than done.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Customized G-Wagon (Pictures) by Habib101: 7:32pm On Sep 22, 2021
And what value does it have for us.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Customized G-Wagon (Pictures) by Habib101: 7:34pm On Sep 22, 2021
Iyaebe:
And there are no rich young men.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Customized G-Wagon (Pictures) by Gift0099: 7:35pm On Sep 22, 2021
Good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back / Don Jazzy Reacts To Super Eagles’ Victory Against Iceland, Says / Lola Omotayo Blasts Follower Who Said "She Is Only Popular Because Of P'square"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.