Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,737 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

COHCSON: Yoruba Nation, IPOB Have Raised $5 Million To Bribe Judges - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COHCSON: Yoruba Nation, IPOB Have Raised $5 Million To Bribe Judges (13161 Views)

We Have Raised Over ₦10 Million In 24 Hours For Peter Obi Campaign: Aisha Yesufu / FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" / Nigeria Must Continue To Exist: Obasanjo Rules Out Yoruba Nation, IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COHCSON: Yoruba Nation, IPOB Have Raised $5 Million To Bribe Judges by AMI3(m): 5:41am On Sep 23, 2021
Honestly, it is like a lot of people are tire of this union.

Let us vote now.

If u want to have your own country clike LIKE

If u still want to remain in Nigeria click SHARE.

2 Likes

Re: COHCSON: Yoruba Nation, IPOB Have Raised $5 Million To Bribe Judges by Perfectbeing(m): 5:43am On Sep 23, 2021
If its money, would they be able to fight FG pound for pound?
Re: COHCSON: Yoruba Nation, IPOB Have Raised $5 Million To Bribe Judges by jidxin(m): 5:56am On Sep 23, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
This should immediately interest the NJC and EFCC.

I was completely flabbergasted too reading that a judge could pronounce that FG pays N20b to someone calling for secession and had repeatedly violated the nation's law on treason .

I honestly don't think NJC gives sufficient deterrent to some of this corrupt people on the bench. NJC should invite that Oyo state judge.
smh at the way you jump to matters, any way you aint a lawyer, but it's best for you to read the judgement before commenting.
Re: COHCSON: Yoruba Nation, IPOB Have Raised $5 Million To Bribe Judges by mamaafrik(m): 6:01am On Sep 23, 2021
Kantankantan talk
Re: COHCSON: Yoruba Nation, IPOB Have Raised $5 Million To Bribe Judges by segebobo: 6:14am On Sep 23, 2021
Re: COHCSON: Yoruba Nation, IPOB Have Raised $5 Million To Bribe Judges by Munamu: 6:25am On Sep 23, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breakingcohcson-yoruba-nation-ipob-have-raised-5-million-to-bribe-judges/

Richard oduma! Who ever you are, ko ni dara fun e. I hate moles

1 Like

Re: COHCSON: Yoruba Nation, IPOB Have Raised $5 Million To Bribe Judges by lexy2014: 6:26am On Sep 23, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

I was completely flabbergasted too reading that a judge could pronounce that FG pays N20b to someone calling for secession and had repeatedly violated the nation's law on treason .

I honestly don't think NJC gives sufficient deterrent to some of this corrupt people on the bench. NJC should invite that Oyo state judge.

what law was violated by calling for secession?
Re: COHCSON: Yoruba Nation, IPOB Have Raised $5 Million To Bribe Judges by Gentlerespect76: 6:44am On Sep 23, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breakingcohcson-yoruba-nation-ipob-have-raised-5-million-to-bribe-judges/

Stinking stupidity. Nigeria is gone. So you are now trying to make Judges give you positive judgement by ambushing them in the media? If your case has merit, please keep your trap shut for events to unfold.
Re: COHCSON: Yoruba Nation, IPOB Have Raised $5 Million To Bribe Judges by Drunkdick85(m): 6:45am On Sep 23, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

Did you read the judgement?
Re: COHCSON: Yoruba Nation, IPOB Have Raised $5 Million To Bribe Judges by supereagle(m): 6:52am On Sep 23, 2021
The unequal yoke put together in 1914 for economic reasons continued with deception, injustice and disunity promotion. Restructure Nigeria, no way. Let us go our separate ways, it is impossible. One day, monkey go market, it won't return.

FreeStuffsNG:
Good evening sir. Marriage law recognises that from the onset that there is provision for its dissolution but sovereignty is much more serious and that's why it's not dissolved at the whims and caprices of some random folks, not even folks being propped on by the likes of FFk.

To get referendum, just referendum alone, the motion has to be presented and must be passed at the NA. Nation building is serious business sir. That's why even as recent as 2015, those who initially succeeded with violence to get upper hand like Boko Haram and declared some of our national territories under their caliphate government eventually collapsed and lost.

Everywhere in the world, sovereign is so powerful that every country has such internal clamour but rarely succeed. I still remembered Southern Sudan yesterday, they won independence yet the blood letting and internal wars have not ended and some factions already considering further splitting from the young Southern Sudan but unfortunately can't .
Re: COHCSON: Yoruba Nation, IPOB Have Raised $5 Million To Bribe Judges by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:02am On Sep 23, 2021
Re: COHCSON: Yoruba Nation, IPOB Have Raised $5 Million To Bribe Judges by supereagle(m): 7:13am On Sep 23, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

Dissolution from One Nigeria, Nigeria is a scam.
Brother! it is a blatant lie, a deception of the highest order. Nothing to build on a faulty FOUNDATION OF LIES, DECEPTION.
Believing this even with visible handwriting on the Wall? then we are sold already. Unequal yoke is unequal yoke no matter how you pretend it to be.

Nigeria was and is never ONE. The political elites say "one Nigeria" when votes are needed, for selfish interests and to build their political empires.
Put Gun on my Head and I will tell you Nigeria can never be one.

God broke the Nation of Israel that He established Himself, much less this ARTIFICIAL arrangements of Slave/Servant arrangement strata put together by the British for economic reasons.
We have ever been hiding from the TRUTH thinking all was well and today we see what is unfolding. Unfortunately we walk to the common TABLE without our blue prints deceiving ourselves that we are one, while they have successfully taken over and claiming even your backyard.

Several political and religious discourse of Northern elites show it is North first. And this is shown practically in the last 6years. This tells us that this the era to execute a hidden, well planned, long conceived agenda.
Terrorist are protected than a nation builder or patriotic citizens.
Think of the future of our Children.
They are weakening the SOUTH politically, economically, militarily and strategically infiltrating before the final conquest.

Mailafia is gone, they are threatening any one who speaks of military connivance. Rtd. Commodore Olawunmi said it all. Military is deliberately infiltrated with terrorists, in governance working in synergy with the six Nigerian Terrorists sentenced in Dubai.

The only solution for the continued union is to restructure Nigeria otherwise we break.

3 Likes

Re: COHCSON: Yoruba Nation, IPOB Have Raised $5 Million To Bribe Judges by AntiBMC(m): 7:17am On Sep 23, 2021
What sort of lie is this? So this is the dull excuse this maladministration can come up with so they can continue to detaining and hound down secessionists. Yet terrorists are being given supplies and free rides in military helicopters.

The south should be ready for anything cos, these Fulani things have plans to ensure they never leave power.
Re: COHCSON: Yoruba Nation, IPOB Have Raised $5 Million To Bribe Judges by awa(m): 7:25am On Sep 23, 2021
Propaganda from all directions... What is this regime turning 9ja into. They are shameless and ready for street fight instead of working. I won't be surprised if the Govt Agents end up being the UGMs
Re: COHCSON: Yoruba Nation, IPOB Have Raised $5 Million To Bribe Judges by BeardedMeat(m): 7:28am On Sep 23, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
Good evening sir. Marriage law recognises that from the onset that there is provision for its dissolution but sovereignty is much more serious and that's why it's not dissolved at the whims and caprices of some random folks, not even folks being propped on by the likes of FFk.

To get referendum, just referendum alone, the motion has to be presented and must be passed at the NA. Nation building is serious business sir. That's why even as recent as 2015, those who initially succeeded with violence to get upper hand like Boko Haram and declared some of our national territories under their caliphate government eventually collapsed and lost.

Everywhere in the world, sovereign is so powerful that every country has such internal clamour but rarely succeed. I still remembered Southern Sudan yesterday, they won independence yet the blood letting and internal wars have not ended and some factions already considering further splitting from the young Southern Sudan but unfortunately can't .
So Boko Haram is no longer holding territories? grin
Re: COHCSON: Yoruba Nation, IPOB Have Raised $5 Million To Bribe Judges by emecheboy2(m): 7:33am On Sep 23, 2021
People like you always focus on south sudan, why don't you talk about India, Pakistan and Bangladesh. Are those ones fighting?
FreeStuffsNG:

2 Likes

Re: COHCSON: Yoruba Nation, IPOB Have Raised $5 Million To Bribe Judges by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 23, 2021
Something congenital must be wrong with the Igbo. Must they always play spoilsports? During the second republic it was Walter Ofonagoro; Arthur Nzeribe and Uche Chukwumerije during the ill-fated third republic; Nnamdi Kanu during Abacha's regime; Hope Uzodinma, Nwabuifo and Umahi during these times. And now this! Little wonder, the Igbo do not have an ACKNOWLEDGED Leader!
Re: COHCSON: Yoruba Nation, IPOB Have Raised $5 Million To Bribe Judges by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 7:37am On Sep 23, 2021
BeardedMeat:
So Boko Haram is no longer holding territories? grin
Don't mind the shameless liar

1 Like

Re: COHCSON: Yoruba Nation, IPOB Have Raised $5 Million To Bribe Judges by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 7:37am On Sep 23, 2021
omoolokunEsin:
Something congenital must be wrong with the Igbo
You stupid?
Re: COHCSON: Yoruba Nation, IPOB Have Raised $5 Million To Bribe Judges by BeardedMeat(m): 7:40am On Sep 23, 2021
PerfectlyPerfect:

Don't mind the shameless liar
I swear!
Re: COHCSON: Yoruba Nation, IPOB Have Raised $5 Million To Bribe Judges by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 23, 2021
PerfectlyPerfect:

You stupid?

I advise you scroll back and read my comment in full. Then come here to tell me what's wrong with the Comment. We shall soon know who's stupid. Be objective and fair, please.
Re: COHCSON: Yoruba Nation, IPOB Have Raised $5 Million To Bribe Judges by BeardedMeat(m): 7:42am On Sep 23, 2021
omoolokunEsin:

I advise you scroll back and read my comment in full. Then come here to tell me what's wrong with the Comment. We shall soon know who's stupid. Be objective and fair, please.
The question is in order. Answer it or get lost.
Re: COHCSON: Yoruba Nation, IPOB Have Raised $5 Million To Bribe Judges by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 23, 2021
BeardedMeat:
The question is in order. Answer it or get lost.

Tribal Titan. Behave well and you'll not have negatives spoken about your people. If it were other Nigerians you people would champion the Condemnation. Be fair for once!
Re: COHCSON: Yoruba Nation, IPOB Have Raised $5 Million To Bribe Judges by israelmao(m): 7:47am On Sep 23, 2021
Let's see whether the judges are "bribeable".
Re: COHCSON: Yoruba Nation, IPOB Have Raised $5 Million To Bribe Judges by BeardedMeat(m): 7:51am On Sep 23, 2021
omoolokunEsin:

Tribal Titan. Behave well and you'll not have negatives spoken about your people. If it were other Nigerians you people would champion the Condemnation. Be fair for once!
What is this one blabbing about? Go and rid your village of skull miners before regurgitating about others.
Re: COHCSON: Yoruba Nation, IPOB Have Raised $5 Million To Bribe Judges by joefelin2345: 7:56am On Sep 23, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

Go & invite him if NJC refuses to do so. You went to someone house by 1 a.m. with battalion of soldiers & mercenaries. Spoilt all his belonging in a supposedly ..Democratic country & you expect an honest judge to support you in country that is already divided? You must be a compound fool.
Re: COHCSON: Yoruba Nation, IPOB Have Raised $5 Million To Bribe Judges by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 23, 2021
BeardedMeat:
What is this one blabbing about? Go and rid your village of skull miners before regurgitating about others.

Tribal jingoist, tell your people hibernating in other parts of Nigeria to come home first. Let's see if your red-earth habitation would contain them, headless Clans.
Re: COHCSON: Yoruba Nation, IPOB Have Raised $5 Million To Bribe Judges by BeardedMeat(m): 8:16am On Sep 23, 2021
omoolokunEsin:

Tribal jingoist, tell your people hibernating in other parts of Nigeria to come home first. Let's see if your red-earth habitation would contain them, headless Clans.
cheesy E pain am.

That red Earth is so fertile you need to see the yams coming out of there, plus the magnitude of millionaires made dealing on laterites alone grin
Re: COHCSON: Yoruba Nation, IPOB Have Raised $5 Million To Bribe Judges by Sunday2021: 8:48am On Sep 23, 2021
The enemies of this country will always fail. What do you expect when you see a foolish judge collecting car keys from a governor? What do you expect when a governor build houses for judges. We have many useless unpatriotic terrorists as politicians, especially our governors.
Re: COHCSON: Yoruba Nation, IPOB Have Raised $5 Million To Bribe Judges by mfm04622: 8:58am On Sep 23, 2021
Conrod:
To seek separation from a bad marriage is not a bad idea sir.

To do it by breaking laws is criminal and should be punished
Re: COHCSON: Yoruba Nation, IPOB Have Raised $5 Million To Bribe Judges by seunayantokun(m): 9:12am On Sep 23, 2021
A package of lies, distraction of the terrorists government seated in Aso Rock.

Whoever is executing this evil contact has shown a heartless disregard for the fear of God and human life. In the name of Jesus Christ, the pits they are digging shall consume them.
Re: COHCSON: Yoruba Nation, IPOB Have Raised $5 Million To Bribe Judges by swedbase(m): 9:19am On Sep 23, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

You are an IDIOT

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Anambra Traditional Rulers Bless Peter Obi / PDP Suffers Setback In Battle To Disqualify Patrick Tonye Cole / Wike Presents ₦‎1.1 Trillion FCT Budget To NASS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.