Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Who Knows How To Make Money Online From Writing? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Knows How To Make Money Online From Writing? (1000 Views)

Who Knows How I Can Make Money Online? / Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly / Who knows how much Heritage Bank pays her Management Trainee, urgently needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows How To Make Money Online From Writing? by Jacuzzi55(f): 4:12pm On Sep 22, 2021
I am a student of one of the most prestigious University in Nigeria
Currently in 400l
I have heard alot of people saying they are earning dollars online just from writing articles
Who knows the names of sites that are paying people for writing articles?
And how will i do so
Anyone who is experienced in that aspect?
Re: Who Knows How To Make Money Online From Writing? by flames007(m): 4:31pm On Sep 22, 2021
Jacuzzi55:
Currently in 400l
I have heard alot of people saying they are earning dollars online just from writing articles
And how will i do so
Try freelancer.com

1 Like

Re: Who Knows How To Make Money Online From Writing? by ModelLook(m): 6:24pm On Sep 22, 2021
I'm interested too
Re: Who Knows How To Make Money Online From Writing? by Jacuzzi55(f): 6:44pm On Sep 22, 2021
flames007:
Try freelancer.com you
Thanks
Re: Who Knows How To Make Money Online From Writing? by Jacuzzi55(f): 6:45pm On Sep 22, 2021
I will like to see more contributions
Re: Who Knows How To Make Money Online From Writing? by siant: 8:06pm On Sep 22, 2021
Jacuzzi55:
Currently in 400l
And how will i do so
If you're good in writing article, project, research paper and so on in any discipline. Check writerbay dot com You must upload a diploma or degree certificate in any discipline with a mean of identity.
You will write like 3 different tests, multiple choice questions and essay. If you're successful, congratulations. Start making dollars be that. You go write tire.
They pay twice in a month.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows How To Make Money Online From Writing? by Jacuzzi55(f): 9:04pm On Sep 22, 2021
siant:
If you're good in writing article, project, research paper and so on in any discipline. Check writerbay dot com You must upload a diploma or degree certificate in any discipline with a mean of identity.
You will write like 3 different tests, multiple choice questions and essay. If you're successful, congratulations. Start making dollars be that. You go write tire.
They pay twice in a month.
I really appreciate
Re: Who Knows How To Make Money Online From Writing? by chemitech(m): 8:41am On Sep 23, 2021
Attention! Attention! Attention!

If you're good in creative writing, content writing, Copywriting, Graphic design, web design, video creation....

Why waste your time searching for a freelancing site, where you'd be treated as a commodity and paid less than you deserve?

You might want to say, who is this random person talking without permission?

Yes, just a random person on Nairaland

At least, you'll remember that a random person tells you this after spending time and efforts looking for gigs on any of those freelancing sites without getting any good results.

We're in a new internet world, and WhatsApp has come to rule.

If you have a skill that can deliver values, all you need is your smartphone and your WhatsApp account.

On WhatsApp, people are 800% more attentive than any other platform.

With your WhatsApp status, you can persuade, you can influence you can lead with authority, and more importantly you can make 200k, 400k or even half a million in a week.

Still looking out for jobs?

You're definitely living in the 19s.

I don't say you should believe my words or have trust in me,

But if you want to make a fortune with your writing skill or any other,

I'll show exactly how you can do this just with your smartphone and WhatsApp...

And the good part is that, you'll pay no single fee to me for teaching you all this.

Sounds valuable to you?

Send the word SMARTPHONE to 08186384276 on WhatsApp

See photos below � to read what my students are saying

Alfachemistry
WhatsApp: 08186384276

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Immidiate Employment / Accountant Needed For Employement / List Of Companies Recruiting Today 6th May 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.