Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,849 members, 7,798,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

My Neighbor Is A Brostitute - Graphics/Video Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphics/Video Market / My Neighbor Is A Brostitute (5296 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Neighbor Is A Brostitute by chiamaka16(f): 4:24pm On Sep 22, 2021
This my brostitute neighbor haff decided to be my alarm clock today...

Like what's all this noise and quarrel nah�
It's like they paused the quarrel only to continue this early morning.

Omo e be like say e enter proper fighting.... I was hearing sounds of slaps and kicks...

What's my own sef...
Na boyfriend I no get... I no kiii person.
People wey get still dey receive punching devotion faa. ���

Eheee Amaka I heard him from the kitchen...

Please be honest with me as he was panting and angry too....

Calm down fess.... Na play fight abi Na real gbas gbos una exchange this morning?

Amaka this girl want to send me back to my village....
You see eeeh she came for the weekend, and because of seat at home she stayed till Monday...

Considering the fact that she is on holiday too I begged her to stay till Thursday.

Is it the holiday abi the weather for two, sorry tea

Cos I dey hear meow sound since she came. She be pussy cat? ���

Amaka please I'm serious here.... This girl is a winch...

I gave her 10k yesterday as per thank you for coming... She said its too small. That she was expecting at least 30k.
That she has budget.

She even calculated it according to the days she spent... We argued yesterday and I added 5k extra making it 15k.
She still disagreed....

How much is my salary kwanu?
Even if na akwuna I carry I no go pay this much.

Are you comparing her to akwuna I asked....
Thunder fire you dia she thundered from inside...

You must give me that money useless boy.. She continued.

Since you are living extravagant life you should also have extra means of income... I advised

Amaka I can't quit my job because of a woman or stress myself just to please her...

Calm down you do not need to stress yourself. Infact na side hustle sure pass oooo

You can comfortably work from anywhere, anytime and get your message buzzling credit alert... ����

I can work anytime?
Yes but not while fighting your girlfriend...���

You can work comfortably as a freelancer or as a contract freelancer to companies and industries....

How?
Contact www.facebook.com/GoldenGraphicsGlobal.3g and the rest is history... They do not only train you on graphics design and branding. They also train you on the business of design via their school of design by professionals who knows their onions on the business of design. Currently their portal is open for September batch enrolment for both online and offline training . And the good news is.... They are currently offering a 50% discount for the training.....

Amaka but.....
I'm already running late I replied....

Okay nah I'm really interested not because of this fool in my house ooo. This relationship Don end shaa...
I need other means of income my salary is barely enough.

Till you come back nah... He concluded

(1) (Reply)

This Lady Has Crazy Photoshop Skills MINICHEPS / Speedlite YN565 / Start Working Online With #500 Free Registration Bonus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.