Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,340 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Igbo Girls are So Astonishingly Sexy And Beautiful - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo Girls are So Astonishingly Sexy And Beautiful (9082 Views)

Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face / Difference Between Fulani Girls Beauty And Igbo Girls Beauty / When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Girls are So Astonishingly Sexy And Beautiful by Jamesbally: 5:34am On Sep 23, 2021
WeAREallPERV:

It's like The Igbo women have beauty as a gift..over 90% of them Igbo girls are just so damn pretty

See SARCASM grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Igbo Girls are So Astonishingly Sexy And Beautiful by Jamesbally: 5:36am On Sep 23, 2021
Aboks:
And they have yam leg

Very big Yam legs grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Girls are So Astonishingly Sexy And Beautiful by Jamesbally: 5:40am On Sep 23, 2021
pansophist:
This poster hasn't travelled na why cool

You dey mind am. He claimed all those over bleached ladies are pretty. It's just packaging and heavy make-up. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Girls are So Astonishingly Sexy And Beautiful by Jamesbally: 5:50am On Sep 23, 2021
richmond500:
personally I think fulani have the prettiest face in Nigeria, yoruba and Ijaw girls get the backside, igbo girls get shiny skin.

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder sha

Don't be deceived, na bleaching. grin grin grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Girls are So Astonishingly Sexy And Beautiful by Jamesbally: 5:52am On Sep 23, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:
True, if you overlook the yam leg.

See finishing grin grin cheesy grin grin angry grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Girls are So Astonishingly Sexy And Beautiful by tooth4tooth: 5:52am On Sep 23, 2021
WeAREallPERV:

You want her so bad! I see your lust deep down... grin but that one nah mission impossible..
Naaah! She's not my spec. May be too short. I am 6ft 4inches smiley
Re: Igbo Girls are So Astonishingly Sexy And Beautiful by Jamesbally: 5:56am On Sep 23, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
Why are girls from IMO state always fair? Like if I talk to 5 fair girls, at least 3 or four are from IMO state

All of them Dey bleach.
Re: Igbo Girls are So Astonishingly Sexy And Beautiful by palsenator(m): 6:59am On Sep 23, 2021
pansophist:
This poster hasn't travelled na why cool

If you find out ,he hasn't left his state of origin before... He should come to Akwa Ibom or Sokoto in Nigeria...

Within Africa, he should see the Southern Africans, especially the Tutsi women of Rwanda... He should check out the Northern African women...

The list go on and on but in Nigeria, we definitely have beautiful women as well but it transcends tribe
Re: Igbo Girls are So Astonishingly Sexy And Beautiful by OkuFaba(m): 7:52am On Sep 23, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
Why are girls from IMO state always fair? Like if I talk to 5 fair girls, at least 3 or four are from IMO state
na them fine pass for the whole south eastern States.
Followed by Abia and Anambra.
Re: Igbo Girls are So Astonishingly Sexy And Beautiful by SenecaTheYonger: 8:02am On Sep 23, 2021
OkuFaba:
na them fine pass for the whole south eastern States.
Followed by Abia and Anambra.
Swears. IMO girls no get joy at all.
Re: Igbo Girls are So Astonishingly Sexy And Beautiful by KingDash: 8:20am On Sep 23, 2021
Jamesbally:
True.
With their YAM LEGS, BEAR BEAR FOR FACE and BEAR BEAR FOR CHEST. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
jesus na woman get bear bear like this.
Re: Igbo Girls are So Astonishingly Sexy And Beautiful by pansophist(m): 8:21am On Sep 23, 2021
Jamesbally:

You dey mind am. He claimed all those over bleached ladies are pretty. It's just packaging and heavy make-up. grin grin grin grin

Apart from big yansh sef, naija girls no too fine when you compare them with girls from other places. I no wan talk much on that, make e no come be like say I de shade my sisters, but he need travel far and wide to see more women, then he go shut up.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Girls are So Astonishingly Sexy And Beautiful by SenecaTheYonger: 8:43am On Sep 23, 2021
Jamesbally:

All of them Dey bleach.

Are you for real? They look so natural
Re: Igbo Girls are So Astonishingly Sexy And Beautiful by EmmyCC: 8:58am On Sep 23, 2021
Igbo haters everywhere.
Re: Igbo Girls are So Astonishingly Sexy And Beautiful by Haynnie: 9:23am On Sep 23, 2021
Some Igbo girls Ehnn if you see them you will just spit in turn offs and disgust.
Their legs that looks like the yam they uprooted for new yam festival, some even be looking like gentle jack

But gitls dey wey fine for this country regardless of the state or tribe.

I come in peace.

Check my signature to listen to my recent EP
Re: Igbo Girls are So Astonishingly Sexy And Beautiful by WeAREallPERV: 9:26am On Sep 23, 2021
EmmyCC:
Igbo haters everywhere.
You dey mind them??

1 Like

Re: Igbo Girls are So Astonishingly Sexy And Beautiful by richmond500: 9:39am On Sep 23, 2021
pansophist:

Apart from big yansh sef, naija girls no too fine when you compare them with girls from other places. I no wan talk much on that, make e no come be like say I de shade my sisters, but he need travel far and wide to see more women, then he go shut up.
guy calm down, Nigerian ladies are beautiful, maybe only below SA, Brazil, Mexico etc, but I know they are far much more beautiful than american ladies
Re: Igbo Girls are So Astonishingly Sexy And Beautiful by Jamesbally: 1:40pm On Sep 23, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Are you for real? They look so natural

Na lie. Na bleaching and packaging. grin grin

Re: Igbo Girls are So Astonishingly Sexy And Beautiful by Jamesbally: 1:43pm On Sep 23, 2021
KingDash:
jesus na woman get bear bear like this.

Yes na. Finest IGBO Babes. grin grin grin grin angry

Re: Igbo Girls are So Astonishingly Sexy And Beautiful by djranking00(m): 1:46pm On Sep 23, 2021
And dem big like bouncers for club
@ op
@ igbo girls
Re: Igbo Girls are So Astonishingly Sexy And Beautiful by MufasaLion: 4:15pm On Sep 23, 2021
Igbo girls cool

Me love them.
Re: Igbo Girls are So Astonishingly Sexy And Beautiful by Malawian(m): 8:48pm On Sep 23, 2021
Aboks:
And they have yam legs

Which means only Igbo men with Akpa-obi can successfully hang their legs. Yoruba men attempting that might breath his last.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

ADVICE:: TRUE LIES ABOUT SEX IN R-SHIP (must Read) / Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? / Difference Between A Slim Girl And A Fat Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.